ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP !

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ravian3
Newly Registered

HELP !

Post by ravian3 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Hi,

My appeal was allowed in Feburary on the basis of human rights article 8 and was granted 2.5 years leave to remain in august. My question is that I went to my home country and on my way back I was stopped at the airport by uk border agency and asked questions and then she took my papers and told me to wait. So I was wondering will visiting my country have any effect on my next visa extension.

Many Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: HELP !

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:55 pm

No. Random checks are normal and nothing to be concerned about.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shabbarkhanirfan
Newly Registered

Help needed regarding my appeal for ILR

Post by shabbarkhanirfan » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:08 pm

Hi

First of all I would like to thanks all the valuable members of this forum for there timely help and expert suggestions

I would like to have an expert advice in my case.
I had applied for ILR on the basis of HSMP (2) years + Tier(1) General (3) qualified 5 years route.
At two different instances I traveled back home under unavoidable circumstances related my health.
08th january 2009 till 25th april 2009 ............................ 106 days due to foot drop (paralysis)and diabetes
11th may 2010 till 04th october 2010............................. 145 days due to severe uvities in left eye.
I had supplied all the medical certificates to Home Office. But the case worker did not consider and refused my visa.
I was allowed to appeal for the same.
One more disaster, my appeal got adjourned and rescheduled in march 2015.
Now, i had again complications with my left eye and this time i had eye surgery with in few weeks time in UK

1.I would like to ask the experts here that what is suppose to Home Office is compelling reason to loose vision or get paralyzed .

2.should I include my latest medical certificates from UK ? While appearing for appeal (as I am going for Oral appeal).

3. I submitted the old bundle already, should I send my latest medical certificates now.

4. I know I look stupid to ask this, any ways I want to ask that does the court make any decisions before the actual hearing date.

Thanks in advance for your time and suggestions.

Best Regards
skhan