ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help me : HSMP ( Review )

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paki
Newly Registered

Please Help me : HSMP ( Review )

Post by paki » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:27 am

hi
I had sent the review on 20th OCTOBOR, well lets see what HO do with me . They don’t give me academic as well as my past earning points , as one of my colleague send the same document for past earning and they give him points , on the basis of his application number as well as i made an excel sheet which describe my past earning i request to review my point. For academic points i send them authentic print out of letters issued by the universities which clearly mention that my university is affiliated and it is recognize and i have 16 years of education.

Well can any body tell me in how many days i will get my answer ?
is this round 5 - 6 weeks ?
* What are the review chances ( means 50 , 50 ) or depend on caseworker Mood

Wish me good luck
Bye all

ameba
Newly Registered

Post by ameba » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:47 am

Paki,

I reckon do not rely so much on the uni letter as they do all the assesments from NARIC only. If your uni is not recognisable by NARIC, you can hardly have chances to claim your master degree points. I tried to fight with them over my uni when I got the assessment, but it was all just waste of time.

I think more explanatory figures of your income must do the job.

wish you good luck.

bani

Post by bani » Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:17 am

hi paki,

you can email your caseworker to follow up. the address should be -
firstname . lastname @ ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

good luck!