ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please with FLR Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rudresh
Newly Registered

Help please with FLR Application

Post by Rudresh » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:58 pm

Hello,

My HSMP application has just been approved, I need to apply for FLR(HSMP) ASAP as my contract is scheduled to run out end of september, the document list is pretty simple, i've found out that I just need to submit
1) Fully completed application form
2) two passport sized photographs
3) Proof of funds (can be 3 months bank statements or 3 month Wage Slips), that's basically it, oh and passport ofcourse :D

I have all the aforementioned docs except a good covering letter, could somebody please be kind enough to point me in the direction of one at the earliest please, I have got to submit this application latest by start of next week, any help would be greatfully received

Thanks in advance

macelee
Newly Registered

Post by macelee » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:44 pm

Please check your private message - I've sent you a copy of my cover-letter.

Also you should not worry about your current FLR - as long as you submit this application before the expiration date of your old FLR, you will be fine. So take your time to prepare this application and get everything in good shape before sending it.

astrick
Newly Registered

Post by astrick » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:48 pm

macelee wrote:Please check your private message - I've sent you a copy of my cover-letter.

Also you should not worry about your current FLR - as long as you submit this application before the expiration date of your old FLR, you will be fine. So take your time to prepare this application and get everything in good shape before sending it.
Hi I am also applying for FLR. can u pls forward me the covering letter on my mail: breet.mich@gmail.com

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers
Astrick