ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee Payslips

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sajjuz

Employee Payslips

Post by sajjuz » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:06 am

Dear members,
Could someone please help me with the format of the payslips. I am very confused. I have the payslips as:
week 1- 30 hrs x 6.50
week 2- 30 hrs x 6.50
week 3- 30 hrs x 6.50
week 4- 30 hrs x 6.50

Now of course there are a few more days every month its not exactly 4 weeks.
My accountant said it is unto me how it needs to be done and he will do it. athirst he was doing total monthly hours. But we do have to show 1 employee = 30 hrs/week for 52 weeks. Any hours worked above the 30 hours do not count towards total number of hours. I do know I can have two employees doing 15 hours each for a whole year and that counts as one post. I hope you all understand what I am asking..

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Employee Payslips

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:14 pm

30 hours per week means 130 hours per month just keep it simple.When you contract someone and you pay monthly then number of hours per week are multiplied with 52 and then divided by 12 to pay monthly for the whole year.
I hope you undertsand

whiteroses
BANNED

Re: Employee Payslips

Post by whiteroses » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 pm

Agree with the above post.
If you pay someone weekly, then you would have a very large number of payslips to copy!