ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

umeraali

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by umeraali » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:50 pm

RAJASOHAIBMAROOF!

I hope so in sha allah we hear by December that would be amazing! :)

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Hi guys can you pls help me. I have been working for this company for over 2 years now. However my company is to TUPE which means it is to transfer my employment to a outsourcer. I have been told under TUPE law it means my length of employment will carry on. However I wanted to apply for spouse visa in April. Can somebody pls explain what is the right thing to do. Option 1 When I TUPE over to the new company should I wait 6 months with the new company as to not complicate the visa process, or apply earlier but mention the TUPE law and apply that way. I will most probably have 2 P60s too. Reason being I understand you have to be employed by the same employer for 6 months, and when I TUPE over Im with a new employer I guess so I don't wana give them a excuse for refusal. Pls help guys. Thanks in advance
If you are worried about UKVI thinking you changed jobs then why don't include 12 months statements and payslips prior to application and apply under CAT A but when it asks on the VAF4A form "Has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application?" then just state YES.

or your other option would be to ask your new employer to write a letter saying that your contract is exactly the same as under the previous employer and that there will be no changes.

TUPE - Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) - basically means when a company is bought out then the employees will remain part of the company as they were before.

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:54 pm

@alil2014

Thanks for your reply, so say I was to TUPE over to the new company in January I would get 2 P6Os in April. If I was to apply July time can I submit just 6 months payslips, also would it be ok to submit just the 1 P60 for the new company, reason is my salary was not consistent last year so I would rather just wait till July 2015 when I have 6 months payslips from the new company and then apply. Would that be ok. Pls clarify about the P60. I would ofcourse get a letter from the new company July confirming I have been with them over 6 months

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:38 am

Sannnnnnn wrote:@alil2014

Thanks for your reply, so say I was to TUPE over to the new company in January I would get 2 P6Os in April. If I was to apply July time can I submit just 6 months payslips, also would it be ok to submit just the 1 P60 for the new company, reason is my salary was not consistent last year so I would rather just wait till July 2015 when I have 6 months payslips from the new company and then apply. Would that be ok. Pls clarify about the P60. I would ofcourse get a letter from the new company July confirming I have been with them over 6 months

It is not a requirement to add the P60, however if it shows that you were earning over £18600 for the yr then I would add it otherwise leave it out as it can cause confusion.

The only requirements for anyone applying in your case would be 6 month payslips, 6 month banks statements and employment letter. Everything else I.e. P60 and contract are extra evidence.

If salaried make sure each payslip shows a minimum of £1550 gross, otherwise application will be rejected.

NB: make sure you have worked 6 months with the company I.e. You have six payslips with them before applying, otherwise you will need to show payslips for the last 12 months

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:48 am

prayforus wrote:th3, It's a strange process. When my wife submitted her documents after 2 weeks we checked the status and the UKVI replied with 'further checks/enquiries are being conducted' - This stayed pretty much like this till August, when I complained to the home office in september, they contacted ISB, and they said that due to the back log etc, it was in the queue to be processed.., then after that, it wasn't seen by an ECO until last week Friday. Again, the status was 'further checks/enquiries'. My wife got an e-mail today that it's been processed and she should wait for collection information.

Applied in Mirpur 30th May 2014,
CAT A and CAT D.
Yeah thats true.My status is "No updates since the last one, which was in progress"..don't know how to figure it out.I might ask them again the start of next month Inshallah.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:10 am

Guys, wife just got another e-mail saying that her documents are at the VAC ready for collection, but she hasn't received a phone call. E-mail came about 30 minutes ago. She has the CRM ref as well as the GWF. Should she just go and collect or wait for a call?

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:12 am

prayforus, did she get the email from bhc or gerry's?

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:14 am

prayforus wrote:Guys, wife just got another e-mail saying that her documents are at the VAC ready for collection, but she hasn't received a phone call. E-mail came about 30 minutes ago. She has the CRM ref as well as the GWF. Should she just go and collect or wait for a call?
If it is not too far, I think she should visit and collect the passport. INSHA'ALLAH good news.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:14 am

Moa7 wrote:prayforus, did she get the email from bhc or gerry's?
I'm assuming gerry's as it says VFS Global.

BHC e-mailed yesterday saying they've processed it and sent it back to courier. VFS global said today they've received it and that it can be collected during passport collection times. Wife is adamant they will phone and set a time for her to come. I'm adamant she can just go and give the details and she can collect.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:17 am

prey for us
i think she should go, before they used to email not call so maybe they have gone back to there old system
all the best
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Wish169
Newly Registered

Post by Wish169 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:19 am

prayforus wrote:Guys, wife just got another e-mail saying that her documents are at the VAC ready for collection, but she hasn't received a phone call. E-mail came about 30 minutes ago. She has the CRM ref as well as the GWF. Should she just go and collect or wait for a call?
Yes she go right away and can collect her passport dont need to wait for the call.
Bro can you pleas tell me what was the last email your wife before getting this processed mail? Actually i have also applied on the same date from khi and i haven't got anything except the email saying its in process and initial pre assessment is being done on last mon.
Please do share the outcome of your application and gud luck, inshaa Allah you will get it.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:23 am

Wish169 wrote:
Yes she go right away and can collect her passport dont need to wait for the call.
Bro can you pleas tell me what was the last email your wife before getting this processed mail? Actually i have also applied on the same date from khi and i haven't got anything except the email saying its in process and initial pre assessment is being done on last mon.
Please do share the outcome of your application and gud luck, inshaa Allah you will get it.
The last e-mail when tracked was that they were doing 'further checks/enquiries' this e-mail was received after we escalated the case. Then we got the process e-mail on Yesterday, and collection e-mail today.

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:26 am

prayforus wrote:The last e-mail when tracked was that they were doing 'further checks/enquiries' this e-mail was received after we escalated the case. Then we got the process e-mail on Yesterday, and collection e-mail today.
Best of luck to you! : )

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:36 am

saf786 wrote:Can someone help me

My other half has to do his English again .. He is doing city and guilds A1 .. Is that ok ??
A1 city and guilds in fine, which city is he taking the test in?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:37 am

Ok, they just called my wife and gave her a time between 8-12 tomorrow. Lol what a service.

There was a image on here with the stamp in the passport? I can't find it, has anyone still got it. Just so she knows what she's looking for. Rather worried too!

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:48 am

Sannnnnnn wrote:Hi guys can you pls help me. I have been working for this company for over 2 years now. However my company is to TUPE which means it is to transfer my employment to a outsourcer. I have been told under TUPE law it means my length of employment will carry on. However I wanted to apply for spouse visa in April. Can somebody pls explain what is the right thing to do. Option 1 When I TUPE over to the new company should I wait 6 months with the new company as to not complicate the visa process, or apply earlier but mention the TUPE law and apply that way. I will most probably have 2 P60s too. Reason being I understand you have to be employed by the same employer for 6 months, and when I TUPE over Im with a new employer I guess so I don't wana give them a excuse for refusal. Pls help guys. Thanks in advance
In my opinion you should wait until you have 6 payslips from the new company, don't risk it.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:52 am

prayforus wrote:Ok, they just called my wife and gave her a time between 8-12 tomorrow. Lol what a service.

There was a image on here with the stamp in the passport? I can't find it, has anyone still got it. Just so she knows what she's looking for. Rather worried too!
Just look for a sticker covering almost all the page like this one attached.
Attachments
spouse_visa2.jpg
Spouse Visa Example from Google.
spouse_visa2.jpg (236.12 KiB) Viewed 1199 times

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:55 am

Thank you networkers. I will let her know.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:57 am

tallojani wrote:
In my opinion you should wait until you have 6 payslips from the new company, don't risk it.

If Length of employment carry on, the new company isn't the NEW company as such.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:04 am

tallojani wrote:
saf786 wrote:Can someone help me

My other half has to do his English again .. He is doing city and guilds A1 .. Is that ok ??
A1 city and guilds in fine, which city is he taking the test in?
Hey he will be taking it in Islamabad :)
Thank you

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:16 am

1april2014 wrote:
Asim khan wrote:Hey does anybody knows how long does the BHC Islamabad takes for them to reply when additional documents have been submitted to them? Please let me know :(

Application submitted: 1 April 2014
Escalated on: 3rd oct 2014
Additional docs submitted: 10 nov 2014
RFC: waiting :( :(

What additional documents did they ask for ..may be then we
can have a clear idea of what's going on . Atleast ur application is under consideration so hopefully u will hear soon .
They asked for original bank statements (first I submitted printouts of pdf bank statements) and wage slip of a months that I missed submitting before :([/quote]

You are very lucky that they asked you for that- I had sent PDF print out of bank statements and they accepted them but they rejected my application only because I had failed to submit one wage slip- They even acknowledged that I had sent it straight after but stated that they could not look at it as it was after application date

So it just shows how different Ecos do things differently

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:22 am

Hey

Good luck, InshAllah it will be in your favor

Can you please advise your timeline?

Thanks

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:25 am

Mirpur.

05/11/13 - CAT A + CAT D
19/03/14 - On Hold - withdrew the application
30/05/14 - CAT A + CAT D
11/11/14 - Visa Processed
12/11/14 - RFC
13/11/14 - Tomorrow she will collect InShAllah.
Last edited by prayforus on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:26 am

prayforus wrote:05/11/13 - CAT A + CAT D
19/03/14 - On Hold - withdrew the application
30/05/14 - CAT A + CAT D
11/11/14 - Visa Processed
12/11/14 - RFC
13/11/14 - Tomorrow she will collect InShAllah.
Which embassy?
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:32 am

Sorry, forgot to mention; Mirpur.

EDIT: Also thought I'd post the number they called her from. 05827438005.