ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teir 1 Entrepreneur refused - deception **need urgent advice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoaib83
Newly Registered

Teir 1 Entrepreneur refused - deception **need urgent advice

Post by shoaib83 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:53 am

Hello Everyone
I applied for T1 (ent) application in May 2012 and UKVI refused my application application on 16 July 2014 (I know- over two years) saying that I used deception in third party bank letter from Pakistan. The refusal letter said that they sought to verify the letter from the bank and It came back with as not being genuine. I immediately contacted the branch and explained the situation.

They said they never received any verification request from the HO and issued me another letter confirming the authenticity of the first letter and also mentioning the fact they never received any verification request. A few weeks later (just a week before my hearing date) I received bundle from the HO and it did have an email response from the branch manager confirming HO that they haven't issued such letter and not our signature. I was shocked to find out such response from the branch and contacted the branch again and found out that the person who responded to the HO no longer works at the bank and left a year and half ago but the new manager said he never received any requests since he joined that's why he mentioned that in the letter. he also confirmed it via the email to my solicitor that the first letter was genuine and issued upon request of the account holder

I submitted the email response with my bundle of appeal as well as the letter but my appeal was dismissed couple of days ago on the basis that the response didn't come from the same person who previously responded to the HO. Now my solicitor made a fatal mistake by not mentioning that he does not work there anymore but kept on insisting the point that we have a confirmation from the bank, a letter and also an email.

Need serious advice guys what should I do now? Would it matter if I go for Upper Tribunal with another letter from the bank confirming the authenticity of the letters again and also mentioning that he was the former branch manager and no longer works at bank but we do confirm the letter was genuine? may be a letter from new branch manager?

johndoe789

Re: Teir 1 Entrepreneur refused - deception **need urgent ad

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Hi

I was another victim of the bank mistake in Pakistan. I had all the emails from the bank's HQ which confirms the authenticity of my bank account. The bank closed my account and after a fight with them they paid us all the money [I told them that I will go to the UK branch and UK's financial Ombudsmen service] then they paid me all the funds held in my account.

FTT didnt taken in to the account all the emails and the HO rep was just using her comments without any proof and Judge gave a leverage to HO rep not me. I am in the process of the Permission of appeal to the UT.

I am also seeking a fresh letter from the bank to support my case as I need to take off the deception from my shoulders.

How many years you were here in the UK?

shoaib83
Newly Registered

Post by shoaib83 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Thanks for your reply

I have been here for 9 years

I have only got two days left to apply for the permission to first tier tribunal but I'm stressed out as I have not been able to find a credible solicitor who can strongly fight my case. Who are you with?

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:04 am

shoaib83 wrote:Thanks for your reply

I have been here for 9 years

I have only got two days left to apply for the permission to first tier tribunal but I'm stressed out as I have not been able to find a credible solicitor who can strongly fight my case. Who are you with?
Try calling "Newland Chase Immigration Firm" in London.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:02 pm

I have sent you a private message.

shoaib83
Newly Registered

Post by shoaib83 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Hi Johndoe

I don't know why but I am getting a message that I am not authorised to access the private messages so I'm afraid I can't see it

shoaib83
Newly Registered

Post by shoaib83 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:42 pm

@ attahaas

I have gone with M-R Solicitors. they seem to be Okay

and the good thing is since the recent changes I have 14 days to apply for the permission now, not 5 anymore so that sort of gives me opportunity to buy some more time to prepare it properly

rizarifpk123456

Post by rizarifpk123456 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:36 pm

I can only suggest fight your case and you should be able to win this.
1. You do not have any other option now as deception will stay on your file for 10 years and any fresh application will be refused. So you have not other option left.
If the bank can support your claim, you may have a chance but the judges do not take any fresh evidence during the hearing, they will only let you argue on the circumstances which were present at the time of decison being made. Also regardless of being different manger at post shall not make any difference because if the account was legitimate then they no way can deny this fact that you was holding that much money in the account. These things do make your case weak but you should fight as there is no other way try getting an experience soliciting firm not self made solicitors

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:02 pm

please call on my number personal contact details removed by moderator as I am in the same boat. My visa is also on the same grounds, I also have an email trail and a letter the FTT dismissed my appeal as well. My 10 years are completing in the next 5 days.

I look forward to heat from you soon.

Gomchi

Post by Gomchi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:07 pm

hi, did you inquire about your application in home office in between these two years, or did you receive any exceptional issues letter
from home office,
hope to hear from you soon.
with regards,

Jawad777
Newly Registered

Post by Jawad777 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi shoaib, Have you manage to sortout your appeal? i have exactly same issue regarding my visa. I need some advice from you. Thanks

Jawad777
Newly Registered

Post by Jawad777 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:04 pm

shoaib83 wrote:Hello Everyone
I applied for T1 (ent) application in May 2012 and UKVI refused my application application on 16 July 2014 (I know- over two years) saying that I used deception in third party bank letter from Pakistan. The refusal letter said that they sought to verify the letter from the bank and It came back with as not being genuine. I immediately contacted the branch and explained the situation.

They said they never received any verification request from the HO and issued me another letter confirming the authenticity of the first letter and also mentioning the fact they never received any verification request. A few weeks later (just a week before my hearing date) I received bundle from the HO and it did have an email response from the branch manager confirming HO that they haven't issued such letter and not our signature. I was shocked to find out such response from the branch and contacted the branch again and found out that the person who responded to the HO no longer works at the bank and left a year and half ago but the new manager said he never received any requests since he joined that's why he mentioned that in the letter. he also confirmed it via the email to my solicitor that the first letter was genuine and issued upon request of the account holder

I submitted the email response with my bundle of appeal as well as the letter but my appeal was dismissed couple of days ago on the basis that the response didn't come from the same person who previously responded to the HO. Now my solicitor made a fatal mistake by not mentioning that he does not work there anymore but kept on insisting the point that we have a confirmation from the bank, a letter and also an email.

Need serious advice guys what should I do now? Would it matter if I go for Upper Tribunal with another letter from the bank confirming the authenticity of the letters again and also mentioning that he was the former branch manager and no longer works at bank but we do confirm the letter was genuine? may be a letter from new branch manager?
--------------------------------------------------

Hi shoaib, Have you manage to sortout your appeal? i have exactly same issue regarding my visa. I need some advice from you. Thanks