ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help-HSMP refused- Previous earnings-urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pbn
Newly Registered

Please help-HSMP refused- Previous earnings-urgent

Post by pbn » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:34 am

Hi All,

i am new to this forum.
my initial HSMP application was refused and I have plans to apply once again as soon as possible. I just want to know the format of the 'salary certificate from the employer'. I have to get it from 2 companies as during the period I am going to claim, I have worked for 2 companies.
Do I have to get the certificate from both the companies? Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks
Pbn

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:31 am

@pbn,

you can get the salary certificate from 2 companies & giving this its not mandatory untill you submit proper Salary slips & ITR forms or bank statements to reflect your earnings.

If you can share the reason for the fist refusal, it might be good for others in this forum to help you on what grounds you can fine tune your new applcation.

hope this helps.

Cheers
ikon

pbn
Newly Registered

please help- previous earnings

Post by pbn » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:41 am

hi ikon,

thanks for the reply.
Actually i had submitted only 9 wage slips out of which only 8 were corraborative with the bank statement(1 salary was paid to me by cheque)
i had submitted my offer letter as the salary certificate.
the problem was, I had changed my organisation during the period claimed. now if i have to get the salary certificate, do i have to get from both organisations? say 4 months from 1 org and 8 months from the 2nd org. if so what would be the format of the salary certificate?
please help.

Thanks

gordon

Post by gordon » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:12 am

Documentation of your earnings should not be prospective (as in the offer letter) but instead retrospective, indicating what was actually earned in the period in question. AG

~J~

Re: please help- previous earnings

Post by ~J~ » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:05 pm

pbn wrote:hi ikon,

thanks for the reply.
Actually i had submitted only 9 wage slips out of which only 8 were corraborative with the bank statement(1 salary was paid to me by cheque)
i had submitted my offer letter as the salary certificate.
the problem was, I had changed my organisation during the period claimed. now if i have to get the salary certificate, do i have to get from both organisations? say 4 months from 1 org and 8 months from the 2nd org. if so what would be the format of the salary certificate?
please help.

Thanks
this is quiet similar to my case.
i worked in 2 companies in last one year (8 months and 4 months)

List of evidences i am providing:
-ITR which isnt covering the claimed period

Employer A (current):
-Form 16
-8 months stamped and signed payslips
-salary certificate from emplyer confirming earnings only for the claimed period. first month was paid by cheque and rest were credited directly to my bank. got this written too from my employer.
-bank A statement showing salary credit
-letter from bank confirming salary credited from Employer A & B
-offer letter states that i m working at banglore office (as my salary certificate has bombay address and payslips show bangalore address)

Employer B (previous):
-Form 16
-4 months stamped and signed payslips
-salary certificate from employer confirming earnings only for the claimed period. first 3 months were cheque and 4 month was credited directly to my bank. got this written from my HR.
-bank B statement showing cheque deposited.
-letter from the bank confirming those 4 cheques were deposited to my account.
-offer letter states that i m working at banglore office (as my salary certificate has bombay address and payslips show bangalore address)

hope this helps.
I am sending my application this weekend.

pbn
Newly Registered

Post by pbn » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:58 am

Thanks for the reply.
But I dont think I can get any written statement from my previous employer...:( as I have already left the organisation.
and what is the letter from the bank?
is it compulsory?

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:00 am

pbn wrote:Thanks for the reply.
But I dont think I can get any written statement from my previous employer...:( as I have already left the organisation.
and what is the letter from the bank?
is it compulsory?
letter from bank is not compulsory
am adding it cos i have cheques and direct credit.