ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 visa refused and Appeal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muahid786
BANNED

Tier 4 visa refused and Appeal

Post by muahid786 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi
I need some expert advice, I have applied tier-4 visa on offer letter because my college was suspended and not able to issue me a CAS. I have received refusal on the basis that I did not submit CAS with my application. However I have wrote to home office while my application was in process that my college has been suspended please advise me that do I need to change my college or stay and wait ? However home office reply that my cas has some exceptional issue we will consider your application by the 8th September but I received refusal on 2nd Aug 2014.

I have appeal and received date 10 March 2015, however I do not want to wait 6 month I want to withdraw my appeal and make fresh application, for that I need new admission in the university but I can -not get admission I do not have passport and valid leave. I have written to home office that please give me permission that I can get new admission, however I have not heard anything from home office it is about 5 weeks. I spoke home office and they said in the status says application in progress.

Please advice me the best solution ?

Karlsruhe05
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 visa refused and Appeal

Post by Karlsruhe05 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:22 pm

muahid786 wrote:Hi
I need some expert advice, I have applied tier-4 visa on offer letter because my college was suspended and not able to issue me a CAS. I have received refusal on the basis that I did not submit CAS with my application. However I have wrote to home office while my application was in process that my college has been suspended please advise me that do I need to change my college or stay and wait ? However home office reply that my cas has some exceptional issue we will consider your application by the 8th September but I received refusal on 2nd Aug 2014.

I have appeal and received date 10 March 2015, however I do not want to wait 6 month I want to withdraw my appeal and make fresh application, for that I need new admission in the university but I can -not get admission I do not have passport and valid leave. I have written to home office that please give me permission that I can get new admission, however I have not heard anything from home office it is about 5 weeks. I spoke home office and they said in the status says application in progress.

Please advice me the best solution ?

Who said you to apply the visa if you didn't had the CAS letter with you..
The best you can do is to withdraw your appeal/review and apply a fresh one with highly trusted sponsor's CAS.

Mamunurrahman
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 visa refused and Appeal

Post by Mamunurrahman » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Dear Sir,

I wanna have an urgent reply. I have got UK student visa refusal today. i have got 40 points but they think that I am not a genuine student. I am looking forward to hearing you.
Please help me as soon as possible.

ECO comment:

Your CA8 states that you will study for an Access to Higher Education Diploma (Computing)
Level 3 at Uxbridge College. On 06/11/2014 you were interviewed at the Dhaka VAC (via VTC).
Paragraph 245ZV(k) of the Immigration Rules states that the Entry Clearance Officer must be
satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student. I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of Paragraph 245ZV(k) for the following reasons:

e I note that you last studied for a Diploma in Engineering and Computer Technology in 2012.
When asked what you have been doing since 2012 you stated that you have been helping out
with your father’s business. When asked why you wished to resume your studies now you
stated that education was very important and that you wanted to be successful. If education is
so important to you it is unclear why you have not pursued any further studies before now.
You stated that you were working for your father’s business and that you supported the
business for a year while he was sick. However, this does not explain why you did not pursue
any further studies or undertake relevant work experience in your field of interest. This leads
me to doubt your underlying intentions and reasons for studying in the UK.

a You were asked about your study options in Bangladesh. You stated that you had researched
the options in Bangladesh, but preferred to study in the UK because the education system is
more practical and the colleges are world class and highly recognised. When asked to list the
practical components of your course you stated that there will be presentations, assignments.
group studies, lectures and exams. I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated that
courses of this kind are not available in Bangladesh. I am also not satisfied that you have
demonstrated that you could not gain a good education and pursue a career with an
education from Bangladesh. You stated that you chose Uxbridge College because it is
Government funded with a grade 1 rating, reasonable tuition fees, good facilities and course
provision. I find your response generic and vague; the factors you have noted apply to many
other colleges in the UK. I am not satisfied that you have provided full and robust reasons for
choosing Uxbridge. When asked if you had researched other colleges or universities in the
UK you said that you looked at Imperial College. However, when pressed on this you said ‘not
really’. I do not find it credible that someone genuinely intending to spend more than a year of
their life studying in the UK and a significant proportion of funds would not have conducted
more research into the course or other colleges available in Bangladesh and the UK. In light
of the above, I am not satisfied that you are a genuine student.

o All ofthe above factors lead me to doubt your intentions in the UK, and I am not satisfied that
you are going to the UK with the intention of being a genuine student. I am therefore not
satisfied that you meet the requirements of Paragraph 245ZV(k) of the Immigration Rules

Given the above, I have refused your visa application on this occasion because I am not satisfied
that you meet all of the requirements of paragraph 245ZV of the Immigration Rules.

Administrative Review

If you believe that the decision made by the Entry Clearance Officer was Incorrect you may apply
for an Administrative Review of your case. You may request one Administrative Review of this
decision.

Enclosed is a copy of the Administrative Review request notice and guidance on the Administrative
Review process. This request notice and further guidance can also be downloaded from

. . water’