ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 - Spouse Treaty Rights docs

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

palmoil
Newly Registered

EEA4 - Spouse Treaty Rights docs

Post by palmoil » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:58 pm

I'm organising all the EEA4 documents as I want to send the form asap. At the moment I'm collecting all the documents that prove my wife has been exercising treaty rights for the past 5 years:

Here are all the documents I have so far:

--- She was working from Dec 2009 to Jan 2012-----

Payslips from Jan 2010 to Jan 2012.
P60 (May 2009- Apr 2010)
P60 (May 2010- Apr 2011)
Nov 2010: Work contract (that mentions continuous employment from Dec 2009)
Jan 2012: HMRC End of Employment Letter

--- In Jan 2012 she did a 4 month course ---

Couse receipts stating the dates. (do I need to send this?)

--- After her course, she started her self-employed work ---

HMRC SA302s (May 2012 - Apr 2013)
HMRC SA302s (May 2013 - Apr 2014)
(the SA302s were emailed to us from her accountant. It looks like a scanned fax document. Not sure if this is a problem)

Signed letter from her accountant, confirming he has been acting for her with regards to her self employment accounting and taxation matters since September 2012.

---- While she was self-employed, we get our Healthcare through my work's benefits (since mid-2011) ----

I have my payslips for all this years that shows MED-SPOUSE-HCA has been paid. (would this be enough?)

I also have a "Welcome to Aviva" letter from 2011 (it doesn't mention details about the plan though. So no spouse mention)
A Plan Renewal letter from Aviva, from Aug 2013 - This one mentions the level of cover as married.
Unfortunately I couldn't find the Plan Renewal letter for each year, but again, my payslips mention it since May 2011.

-
TLDR:
I'm just wondering if sending just the following would be enough:

For her employment years: Payslips Jan 2010 to Jan 2012
For her study months: Course receipt (Jan to Apr 2012) + My payslips showing Healthcare plan paid for the period
For her self employment years: SA302s from HMRC (Tax year 2013 + 2014) - My payslips showing Healthcare plan paid for the period

If not, what else do you think is worth sending?
Anything missing from my list? (regarding her treaty right)

Many thanks for the help