ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) - No Space for Addresses up to 5 Years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sha123

SET (LR) - No Space for Addresses up to 5 Years

Post by Sha123 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi Experts;

In SET (LR) Long Residence application, there is a one additional address line only available for the 2nd address but not space for another 2 address I lived in previous 5 years.

Please let me know do I need to provide all the address I lived in last 5 years with this application and then if it is necessary how am I provide other 2 address with this form which is not space available.

" B 15. If you have lived at the address above for less than five years please provide your previous
address details and the dates you lived there."

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET (LR) - No Space for Addresses up to 5 Years

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Write the details on a separate piece of paper, with your name on etc, and send it with your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sha123

Post by Sha123 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:06 pm

CR001 wrote:Write the details on a separate piece of paper, with your name on etc, and send it with your application.
Many thanks your comment, shall I do 2 photo copies of that page and just filled the addresses in each pages. Then attaché that both copies after that address request page or end of the application ? What is your openion about it ?

Many Thanks

Sha123

Post by Sha123 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:17 am

Sha123 wrote:
CR001 wrote:Write the details on a separate piece of paper, with your name on etc, and send it with your application.
Many thanks your comment, shall I do 2 photo copies of that page and just filled the addresses in each pages. Then attaché that both copies after that address request page or end of the application ? What is your openion about it ?

Many Thanks

Sha123

Post by Sha123 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Sha123 wrote:
Sha123 wrote:

Many Thanks

Please let me know about my suggestion .. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:09 pm

You can do that, it should be fine or on a separate sheet attached at the back clearly indicating 'Previous Addresses continued....'
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.