ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2014 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

status change

Re: 2014 Citizenship Approvals

Post by status change » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:46 pm

I just read about the Garda cold behavio from metro Herald
Watchdog commenting systemic failure throughout
Force
I think u may find it buddy if u Google it
I have a copy if u wish I post it over to u
Thx

Fayzal
Newly Registered

Post by Fayzal » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Well the latest update from me is that i got the same answer by them one more time that ''the recent enhanced processing times for most cases are determiend with in 6 months however for some cases it can delay so therefore not possible for them to provide me a definite answer'' which in other words means that the person behind the desk at the numbers of the email we sent our emails or call have no idea whatsoever regarding our applications. i know my case is too early to talk to and what i have come up with a conclusion for myself is to forget about that i have applied for citizenship and keep myself busy with my life and just let things happen and wait for it. i know its not easy to say for others or many here who are waiting so the suggestion banana07 came up with sounds good i unfortunately cannot include myself as i am very fresh in this however whoever here is in forum from a long time and waiting for their approval or correct answer should definately do something about it. Just a question, do they have a lot of backlog to clear? if not then why so much delay with so many apps?

saad786

Post by saad786 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:57 pm

@Fayzal
Previous minister... Hats off to him he cleared almost all backlog before leaving.... I know somebody who waited for 5+ years for decision and was just given citizenship 1 1/2 years ago.... If we compare ourselves to those who took that pain of having in a limbo for 5+ years.. we are very very lucky... at the moment introduction of new minister might have had caused some delays but still people are getting decisions.. so it means things are rolling and I am sure the department is committed to provide decisions within 6 months.... I strongly agree with banana07 that things should be transparent....

mrciti

Post by mrciti » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:01 pm

banana07 wrote:i suppose the garda vetting system changed a lot lately (to the better).. it used to take up to 2 years for vetting to come back to you.. now and while they are cold, it takes 4 weeks.. im sure its inis who do not bother to send a letter to vetting or even open a letter from vetting.. they dont seem to do much really!

can you share the watchdog link pls?
To be candid the member of gaida will not tell anyone public figure they are not doing their job. I was in college two yrs ago and to complete this process takes two to 3 months max. It could be more for some cases. When you appply for naturisation your vett could come back quick say within 4 weeks say you have been gaida vetted before. Please mate let exercise patient. I would say inis is faster than they use to be a couple of years backward. Imagine I had giving all hopes for a ceremony this year.but fortunately they is one this November. In 11 day is my big day

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:22 pm

mrciti we are very happy for you and cant wait to hear your news (and maybe ask them on behalf of us for next ceremony dates etc :-) )

the matter is really not acceptable knowing that the delays are unknown and not transparent.. and regardless whos fault at, its not acceptable they keep covring it with standard answer.

I do vetting every year.. this year I did it twice, first one took 4 weeks, and the 2nd took exactly 9 days (maybe my regional hospital employer pushed it?) however, I can recall previous years when it used to take aaaages.. so that defo prove (on top of my last call too just to check if its peak time) that inis are just being childish about approving applications

Ps Im going to talk to my lawyer tomorrow, and see what my options are. I will certainly be very happy to pay whatever it costs to bring it to high court just to review their process and demand more transparent procedure.
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:00 pm

right guys. tell me, what do you think of this screenshot?

Just to be clear: No defamation or false statement is there, and defo no interest in pushing against any employee in INIS (who i suppose are doing their best in the job). All what we demand is just transparency and speed up in our status approval in the country (considering we are all of good character and contributed to the socio-eco system in ireland)

now, its up to ye to come up front and send your personalised details to her. Im hopeful that she will sort the issues for us
Attachments
francis.jpg
francis.jpg (155.58 KiB) Viewed 1410 times

Kunsky

Post by Kunsky » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:02 pm

status change

Post by status change » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Banana07
U r simply adorable mate
I am really proud of ur group initiative
Hope it pays u back ffruitfuly as well as others
As u Said if we 50 then we could send it over to them
Once again congrats

status change

Post by status change » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Bannana07
I think u have been so expressive on behalf of all.so i don't think u feel any bother if i just cut,copy and paste u r post and post it to the esteemed minter FB or mail
What do you say mate

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:25 pm

not at all status change.. feel free to use as is.. actually the more they send, the better results and faster action we get.

im still going to send formal letter, and also talk to my lawyer tomorrow..

status change

Post by status change » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:45 pm

@bannana07
Do u want me to post to minister fb time wall r to her mail

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:35 pm

private will be better than everybody see who you are (of your friends and what issues you are having etc)

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:50 pm

Granting a certificate of naturalisation is not a right, it is a descretion of the minister, in other words, if she is not happy she has all the power to refuse any application she wants.
just to advise the fellow members here, it is not good to call the INIS or ask them about batches or even anything except for the status they tell you and you say thank you! it is not wise to do that at all, your just gonna make them believe they are "handing" out citizenships...!
it is not wise to make them give your application any flag or notice or suspicions by phone calls or questions. you can only email them asking them about your application's status and that is all,,,, if you wanna receive approvals any time soon.
The more you ask them the more they just put your file at the back of the folder and delay it.
but if you just chill and live your lives, you will find the approval in the post....

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:07 pm

bebo - nobody here believes its a right.. we (or at least I) believe that to be honored by their approval, i do deserve to get an update on my application (whether positive or negative), and not buying time to tell me in 2 years time: refused.. the sooner I know is the better, so in case of a negative response, there will be no point for me to stay here and opt in for another country (ie UK) where approval is known and timeline is known..

the question about batches is to have a clue when they are coming up with answers so to expect/guess the dates of ceremony, or any other coming times.

as per your say regarding delaying the application due to flagging due to our questions.. I pay 7.5k in taxes every month for last 6 years, let alone that i have no access to health or education or anything in the country, and most probably i would have to leave the country if i lose my job, so i assume my tax goes as salaries for at least 3 public servants.. i havent mentioned any other taxes, this is just the paye taxes, so im sure in total i would be paying for at least 6 employees in ireland, HENCE, i deserve to be treated in transparent manner, and no one, including their god they believe in, should able to put my application at the bottom of the queue and my attempt to question them is to catch such indecent (if there is).

The mentality of fear should have vanished since the day one you stepped in the country.. we are in a fair country, hence we do not tolerate delays, discrimination or public laziness. you know why? because citizenship in era of capitalism is tied to your financial contribution (ie part of your taxes goes for those who ignore giving your transparent answer).. the more you pay, the more rights you get.. wake up

status change

Post by status change » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Bannana07
Thx mate for those like me ofcourse u and all underprivileged under the name of citizenship
Representing and who r yet waiting for the big day
If it turns something like a msg to the division I would be
Well pleased to hear
Thx to the mate who actually raised ans made banana07
To answer
Well done mates

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi All, bebo1901 is making a lot of sense and he has advised soundly. Patience is a virtue mates so pls let's all handle matters responsibly. @banana, I feel your disappointment too for waiting this long but just know one thing and like bebo1901 rightly said, granting of naturalisation is absolutely at the minister's discretion so it's quite sure that if you merit your citizenship in this country you will get it, it's just a matter of time. This is my 12tn month of applying with no approval in sight yet I'm not losing any sleep over anything because I know I merit being granted naturalisation in the course of the time. You are a contributor to the economy and I'm quite sure you gat no baggage of fines or court case(s) hanging over you so why not relax, get on the job, do what and all you have to do and patiently wait for your long awaited approval. Easy does it mates!

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Guys.. Hope nobody got offended.. I totally understand its at minister's discretion.. However, only when it reaches her!!! My point is not about the minister, its about the barriers (employees under her) who delay the applications for no trason and keep telling the same answer to everybody, let alone how misleading their answer is!

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:30 pm

gUYS HOW MUCH LAWYER WILL COST TO SUBMIT APPLICATION AND DO ALL SERVICES FOR NATURALISATION TILL THE DECISION MADE

saad786

Post by saad786 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:12 am

@banana07
I am in mate.....

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:19 pm

LOL! look at this.. Enda has no shame! he reminds me by some countries asking others to respect human rights while they actually kick all these rights in their own countries!

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us ... -1.2001028

Omoolope
Newly Registered

Post by Omoolope » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:37 am

You are making a very good point to lads that are calm, Thank you .

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Any more approval received ?

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Any more approval received ?

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:14 am

Rio - they are highly unlikely to send approvals a week before any ceremony. they usually get busy organising the event (ie printing certificates etc)

saad786

Post by saad786 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:56 am

I think there will be no approvals now since the next ceremony is just around the cornor... Also I wanted to request mates on this forum who are going to be naturilzed on 24 Nov to cordially ask to the dept representatives (if possible!) when is it possible to have next ceremony, and also when they are going to roll out new approvals.....