ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

1april2014
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by 1april2014 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:45 pm

hey everyone !
Thanks for all your replies and help !

Just got an email a while ago that my application has been processed and they will contact me when it'll be available for collection ! :) :)

Please pray for me as I'm very tensed ! :(

My timeline is:
Applied on: 1st April 2014
Case escalated on: 2nd October 2014
Additional documents requested on: 27th October 2013
Additional documents submitted on: 7th November 2014
Application processed on: 13th November 2014
RFC: waiting- very soon Inshallah ! :)

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:50 pm

1april2014 wrote:hey everyone !

Just got an email a while ago that my application has been processed and they will contact me when it'll be available for collection ! :) :)

My timeline is:
All the best, INSHA'ALLAH good news soon.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Ray20 wrote:Hi all
A quick question my sister applied for her husbands visa last year november, was refused in March due to missing bank statements and they didn't belive IT was a genuine and subsisting relationship. She appealed in March deadline was the 29th October but still no update from embassy her husband received a call today from Gerrys asking him to collect some documents from them an bring some id but nothing about the passport. Has anyone had this before normally they ring to ask for passport and that its accepted on review. But they've asked to collect papers tomorrow. Any idea what these documents could be?
Thanks in advance
Yea i was in the same satuation ..My visa got rejected in feb ..then i appealed ..in feb ..didnt know they give deadlines...i got Reply of them in september ..gerry called to collect My documents ..and it was à rejection again ..it didnt bother me much becuz i have already applied again in august .. so f it ..

In ur case it might be the same or Who knows ..cuz i Knew some one on this forum Who had his deadline and they Told hil in advance before going to Gerrys to bring his passpprt and tb test with him ..
do Let us know whatever the out come might be

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:56 pm

My timeline is:
Happy for u brother ..i am sure u got the visa ..u will be à happy man soon ..

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Hi all frst of all cngrats to all those who have receivd visa and to those who have receivd mails..best of luck
Guyz m vrry cnfuse..ystrday i emaild the ukvi thy told my applicatn is in process and today i calld thm the man on fne said no updats :( m soooo wrrd dnt knw wat to do
Its already been more then 8 mnths
Shud i go to the VAC and c if my passport has arrivd or not??

Wat are the timngs??? Will thy let me go in to the VAC just to chck wethr my passport has arrivd or not?? Or do i need to book any appointmnt for that??
Pllllzzzz pray for me m verrryyyy tense and worrd
INSHALLAH ds time it will b a positv rsponse

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:12 pm

kehkashan wrote:Hi all frst of all cngrats to all those who have receivd visa and to those who have receivd mails..best of luck
Guyz m vrry cnfuse..ystrday i emaild the ukvi thy told my applicatn is in process and today i calld thm the man on fne said no updats :( m soooo wrrd dnt knw wat to do

Wat are the timngs??? Will thy let me go in to the VAC just to chck wethr my passport has arrivd or not?? Or do i need to book any appointmnt for that??
@Kehkashan,

INSHA'ALLAH it will be soon positive for you. When they have acknowledge the fact that application is with them, I see very little or no benefit in visiting the VAC at this stage. Email again next week and see what the comes back with.

Stay strong, INSHA'ALLAH wait will be over for you very soon with a good news.

Ray20
Newly Registered

Post by Ray20 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Asim khan wrote:[quote="Ray2
Yea i was in the same satuation ..My visa got rejected in feb ..then i appealed ..in feb ..didnt know they give deadlines...i got Reply of them in september ..gerry called to collect My documents ..and it was à rejection again ..it didnt bother me much becuz i have already applied again in august .. so f it ..

In ur case it might be the same or Who knows ..cuz i Knew some one on this forum Who had his deadline and they Told hil in advance before going to Gerrys to bring his passpprt and tb test with him ..

Oh no, probably bad news then. Thank you so much for replying Asim. I will defiantly post the outcome on here tomorrow. I'm jus wondering if they've rejected on review will they reject in court aswell she's got her hearing set for 5th March 2015. She was considering to re apply but she's not sure wether or not to just wait for the hearing and see what happens.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Ray20 wrote:
Asim khan wrote:[quote="Ray2

Oh no, probably bad news then. Thank you so much for replying Asim. I will defiantly post the outcome on here tomorrow. I'm jus wondering if they've rejected on review will they reject in court aswell she's got her hearing set for 5th March 2015. She was considering to re apply but she's not sure wether or not to just wait for the hearing and see what happens.
Are you not sure your case is strong enough that you can fight and win in court? If not then I think its better to re-apply as it will save you some time.

1april2014
Newly Registered

Post by 1april2014 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Asim khan wrote:

My timeline is:
Happy for u brother ..i am sure u got the visa ..u will be à happy man soon ..
Thanks alott ! :)
But I'm a girl not a guy ! :p so I'll be a happy woman soon ! :D inshallah !

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:45 pm

1april2014 wrote: Thanks alott ! :)
Lol, if they don't invite you to collect your passport by Monday morning visit them yourself (unless its too far away).

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:53 pm

Back from work. Ok so this is my time line:

1st Application: 5/11/13 - Applied in Mirpur Via CAT A + CAT D
19/03/14 - Got e-mail stating application was on hold. Reason being I transferred my account to another bank account, it had only been open less then 6 months, and because I was also relying on savings, the 6 month period was not fulfilled. So we withdrew.

25/05/14 - Applied online CAT A + CAT D
30/05/14 - Documents submitted in Mirpur.

11/11/14 - E-mail stating application has been processed and is being sent back to courier partner.
12/11/14 - E-mail from VAC saying application is with them - Rang my wife saying to collect tomorrow.
13/11/14 - Wife collected from Mirpur, Visa granted.

I'll ask the whole process and if anyone is applying with CAT A + CAT D, do ask me for advice.

1april2014
Newly Registered

Post by 1april2014 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:56 pm

networkers wrote:
1april2014 wrote: Thanks alott ! :)
Lol, if they don't invite you to collect your passport by Monday morning visit them yourself (unless its too far away).
It's only 20 mins away from my house so that wouldn't be a problem ! I'm hoping that it comes by tomrw ! :( this wait is killing me :(

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:18 pm

prayforus wrote:Back from work. Ok so this is my time line:

19/03/14 - Got e-mail stating application was on hold. Reason being I transferred my account to another bank account, it had only been open less then 6 months, and because I was also relying on savings, the 6 month period was not fulfilled. So we withdrew.

11/11/14 - E-mail stating application has been processed and is being sent back to courier partner.
12/11/14 - E-mail from VAC saying application is with them - Rang my wife saying to collect tomorrow.

I'll ask the whole process and if anyone is applying with CAT A + CAT D, do ask me for advice.
Congratulations prayforus, it has been a very long wait for you.. Alhamdhulillah over now..have a happy and blessed life.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi All,

I have submitted my wife's spouse visa in Karachi centres on 23rd of Sept-2014 and still waiting for result. I have a query which is been in my mind and hope some knowledgeable and experienced people can answer my query. Thanks in advance!

I have been working for two jobs since two years. One of the job is full time and my annual income is £18K from this full time job.. The 2nd job is part time and its hourly based so the gross income differs every month. I submitted my all 12 payslips from Aug-13 to July-14 which shows 19K from 1st Job (My company paid my £250 commission for 4 months which) and £2.5K from 2nd job which is hourly. The total earning from both jobs during this period of Aug-13 to Jul-14 is around £21.5K. I have also submitted the original bank statements for 12 months. In all 12 months the gross salary from both jobs exceeds £1550 of threshold. Further in both employer letters my annual income is not mentioned.

My question is that is this enough to fulfil my financial requirements or they will only conciser only one job? Please reply me with clear answers. Many Thanks

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:22 pm

prayforus wrote:Back from work. Ok so this is my time line:

congratulations on the visa man :D :D :D :D
what proof did you show for source of savings if any.
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:24 pm

guys barclays is refusing to write a letter to verify the statement they printed at the branch, they said the stamp is enough proof, im feeling anxious as my original statement still hasn't arrived :x :x :x :x :x

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:06 pm

My savings - Proof shown was bank statements, cheque numbers, statements from my parents showing the transfer - basically a paper trail. I showed all the working out etc. Please note if you use savings they will need to stay in your account for 2.5 years then 2.5 years again so a total of 5 years.

I wanted to ask those who's spouses have come to the UK. TB certificate my wife will get done again, but polio? Can polio be done at ISB airport?

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:13 pm

yes you can but i would recommend doing it at your local approved hospital as they rip you off at the airport

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:16 pm

guys barclays is refusing to write a letter to verify the statement they printed at the branch,they say its against their policy, they said the stamp is enough proof, im feeling anxious as my original statement still hasn't arrived

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:23 pm

I don't understand how their system works because I was told further enquirers were being conducted and now its awaiting further enquirers and its all gibberish :/ Pre-assessment was completed a month ago and they are telling me now its been completed.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:24 pm

networkers wrote:
kehkashan wrote:Hi all frst of all cngrats to all those who have receivd visa and to those who have receivd mails..best of luck

@Kehkashan,

INSHA'ALLAH it will be soon positive for you. When they have acknowledge the fact that application is with them, I see very little or no benefit in visiting the VAC at this stage. Email again next week and see what the comes back with.

Stay strong, INSHA'ALLAH wait will be over for you very soon with a good news.
Its just ds wait is gttng really tuf for me.i thnk u r right i shud wait till next week.like the man on fone said he has esclatd my case to the relevnt departmnt...nw they will cntct me fr within 3 or 5 wrkng days.
Ths wud b my secnd esclatn
M gnna wait till nxt friday then i ll decide on their response

Just fr the sake of infrmatn wud they let me in just to chck on my passport?? And wat r the timings
He was also talkng about some court decision..can u xplain that wat was it fr???
Pray for me
INSHALLAH evrrybdy will get their visa soon INSHALLAH...

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:28 pm

roger354 wrote:guys barclays is refusing to write a letter to verify the statement they printed at the branch, they said the stamp is enough proof, im feeling anxious as my original statement still hasn't arrived :x :x :x :x :x
Speak to your branch manager, tell him why you are asking for it.

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Baliwa wrote:Hi All,

I have submitted my wife's spouse visa in Karachi centres on 23rd of Sept-2014 and still waiting for result. I have a query which is been in my mind and hope some knowledgeable and experienced people can answer my query. Thanks in advance!

I have been working for two jobs since two years. One of the job is full time and my annual income is £18K from this full time job.. The 2nd job is part time and its hourly based so the gross income differs every month. I submitted my all 12 payslips from Aug-13 to July-14 which shows 19K from 1st Job (My company paid my £250 commission for 4 months which) and £2.5K from 2nd job which is hourly. The total earning from both jobs during this period of Aug-13 to Jul-14 is around £21.5K. I have also submitted the original bank statements for 12 months. In all 12 months the gross salary from both jobs exceeds £1550 of threshold. Further in both employer letters my annual income is not mentioned.

My question is that is this enough to fulfil my financial requirements or they will only conciser only one job? Please reply me with clear answers. Many Thanks

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:37 pm

prayforus wrote:My savings - Proof shown was bank statements, cheque numbers, statements from my parents showing the transfer - basically a paper trail. I showed all the working out etc. Please note if you use savings they will need to stay in your account for 2.5 years then 2.5 years again so a total of 5 years.

I wanted to ask those who's spouses have come to the UK. TB certificate my wife will get done again, but polio? Can polio be done at ISB airport?
Who said u have to have that money in account for 5yrs? That's not true that money is there to make up the shortfall on your wages..u use that money to live on?
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:38 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
prayforus wrote:My savings - Proof shown was bank statements, cheque numbers, statements from my parents showing the transfer - basically a paper trail. I showed all the working out etc. Please note if you use savings they will need to stay in your account for 2.5 years then 2.5 years again so a total of 5 years.

Who said u have to have that money in account for 5yrs? That's not true that money is there to make up the shortfall on your wages..u use that money to live on?
Well initially your entry to clearance visa is for 2.5 years. The method you have relied on to bring your spouse over, that is the method you use. So let's say you actually earned £18,600.00 and you were granted the visa, you need to show that after 2.5 years. Same if you applied with savings etc. It's all in appendix fm 1.7. I do think the savings can be less though.

That is my take on it, and when I have spoke to others on different forums.