ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by networkers » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Baliwa wrote:
Baliwa wrote:Hi All,

I have submitted my wife's spouse visa in Karachi centres on 23rd of Sept-2014 and still waiting for result. I have a query which is been in my mind and hope some knowledgeable and experienced people can answer my query. Thanks in advance!

I have been working for two jobs since two years. One of the job is full time and my annual income is £18K from this full time job.. The 2nd job is part time and its hourly based so the gross income differs every month. I submitted my all 12 payslips from Aug-13 to July-14 which shows 19K from 1st Job (My company paid my £250 commission for 4 months which) and £2.5K from 2nd job which is hourly. The total earning from both jobs during this period of Aug-13 to Jul-14 is around £21.5K. I have also submitted the original bank statements for 12 months. In all 12 months the gross salary from both jobs exceeds £1550 of threshold. Further in both employer letters my annual income is not mentioned.

My question is that is this enough to fulfil my financial requirements or they will only conciser only one job? Please reply me with clear answers. Many Thanks

Baliwa,

They'll consider both jobs, there isn't any limitation on number of jobs you can do to meet the financial requirement.

Hope this helps.

Networkers!

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:45 pm

prayforus wrote:
roger354 wrote:guys barclays is refusing to write a letter to verify the statement they printed at the branch, they said the stamp is enough proof, im feeling anxious as my original statement still hasn't arrived :x :x :x :x :x
Speak to your branch manager, tell him why you are asking for it.

he said it's against their policy im really angry now feel like swearing at them
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:45 pm

prayforus wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:
prayforus wrote:My savings - Proof shown was bank statements, cheque numbers, statements from my parents showing the transfer - basically a paper trail. I showed all the working out etc. Please note if you use savings they will need to stay in your account for 2.5 years then 2.5 years again so a total of 5 years.

I wanted to ask those who's spouses have come to the UK. TB certificate my wife will get done again, but polio? Can polio be done at ISB airport?
Who said u have to have that money in account for 5yrs? That's not true that money is there to make up the shortfall on your wages..u use that money to live on?
Well initially your entry to clearance visa is for 2.5 years. The method you have relied on to bring your spouse over, that is the method you use. So let's say you actually earned £18,600.00 and you were granted the visa, you need to show that after 2.5 years. Same if you applied with savings etc. It's all in appendix fm 1.7. I do think the savings can be less though.

That is my take on it, and when I have spoke to others on different forums.
I understand what your saying but if ur working and have savings..the savings r just supposed to sit there for 5yrs?
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Very_Disappointed
Newly Registered

Post by Very_Disappointed » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi All

I am hoping somebody on this forum can help me.
Firstly I am not new here but have registered with a different username.
My husband was granted his visa 4 months ago. He came to the UK right away and we have been living together since.
Sadly things are not looking very positive. I am getting very clear signs this marriage was just a way for him to come to the UK. I am aware I can notify the Home Office to have the spouse visa cancelled but my fear is he will dissapear and go into hiding. He has indicated during conversation it is easy to get asylum in this country.
Has anybody been through anything similar or know of any similar case.
I would really appreciate knowing what the Home Office do ang what the process is to curtail a spouse visa.

Thankyou

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:48 pm

I have submitted my wife's spouse visa in Karachi centres on 23rd of Sept-2014 and still waiting for result. I have a query which is been in my mind and hope some knowledgeable and experienced people can answer my query. Thanks in advance!

I have been working for two jobs since two years. One of the job is full time and my annual income is £18K from this full time job.. The 2nd job is part time and its hourly based so the gross income differs every month. I submitted my all 12 payslips from Aug-13 to July-14 which shows 19K from 1st Job (My company paid my £250 commission for 4 months which) and £2.5K from 2nd job which is hourly. The total earning from both jobs during this period of Aug-13 to Jul-14 is around £21.5K. I have also submitted the original bank statements for 12 months. In all 12 months the gross salary from both jobs exceeds £1550 of threshold. Further in both employer letters my annual income is not mentioned.

My question is that is this enough to fulfil my financial requirements or they will only conciser only one job? Please reply me with clear answers. Many Thanks
I'm sorry to say but the guidelines do specifically say that an employment letter is required; which needs to state the GROSS salary. The application may be delayed if they decide to ask you to submit a new employment letter or be rejected. It's up to the ECOs discretion.

The actual payslips seem fine. With salaried employment they will take the lowest payslip to work out your salary and for non-salaried they would add up the total of the payslips to work at your annual income.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:55 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote: I understand what your saying but if ur working and have savings..the savings r just supposed to sit there for 5yrs?
As far as I'm aware it's the same amount for the first 2.5 years, then lesser amount after. I'll have to research more but that's how I've understood it.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:58 pm

prayforus wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote: I understand what your saying but if ur working and have savings..the savings r just supposed to sit there for 5yrs?
As far as I'm aware it's the same amount for the first 2.5 years, then lesser amount after. I'll have to research more but that's how I've understood it.
I've had a little look and it says after the initial 2.5yrs the second 2.5yrs both spouses income is considered as well as savings therefore it would be a lot easier

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:01 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
prayforus wrote:
I've had a little look and it says after the initial 2.5yrs the second 2.5yrs both spouses income is considered as well as savings therefore it would be a lot easier
Ah yes, thought I'd missed something. It's the second 2.5 years which is easier, but that's at FILR. The first 2.5 years I think are crucial.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Ah yes, thought I'd missed something. It's the second 2.5 years which is easier, but that's at FILR. The first 2.5 years I think are crucial.
Yes in sha Allah all processes run smoothly u r through the first stage please pray for me too have been waiting since June

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:16 pm

alil2014 wrote:

I'm sorry to say but the guidelines do specifically say that an employment letter is required; which needs to state the GROSS salary. The application may be delayed if they decide to ask you to submit a new employment letter or be rejected. It's up to the ECOs discretion.

The actual payslips seem fine. With salaried employment they will take the lowest payslip to work out your salary and for non-salaried they would add up the total of the payslips to work at your annual income.
I have submitted the actual payslips and original bank statements. The employer letter stated everything except gross salary I am afraid. Are you sure it will affect my case?

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:22 pm

networkers wrote:
Baliwa wrote:

Baliwa,

They'll consider both jobs, there isn't any limitation on number of jobs you can do to meet the financial requirement.

Hope this helps.

Networkers!

In my employment letter I forget to mentioned the Gross annual salary. However I have submitted 12 month Payslips and 12 months Original bank statements for both jobs. Someone reply me that it can lead to Rejection? Is it true? Please reply. Thanks.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Baliwa,

Hope this helps.

Networkers![/quote]

In my employment letter I forget to mentioned the Gross annual salary. However I have submitted 12 month Payslips and 12 months Original bank statements for both jobs. Someone reply me that it can lead to Rejection? Is it true? Please reply. Thanks.[/quote]

Yes it can. It all depends on the ECO if they ask you new employment letter confirming salary or reject. The employment letter is a requirement and it has to state GROSS salary

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:16 pm

alil2014 wrote:Baliwa,

Hope this helps.

Networkers!

In my employment letter I forget to mentioned the Gross annual salary. However I have submitted 12 month Payslips and 12 months Original bank statements for both jobs. Someone reply me that it can lead to Rejection? Is it true? Please reply. Thanks.[/quote]

Yes it can. It all depends on the ECO if they ask you new employment letter confirming salary or reject. The employment letter is a requirement and it has to state GROSS salary[/quote]

So you saying there is only two ways now either they ask for resubmit the employment letter stating Gross or Rejection? Is there any minor chances they can accept submitted employment letter?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Baliwa wrote:
alil2014 wrote:Baliwa,

Hope this helps.

Networkers!

In my employment letter I forget to mentioned the Gross annual salary. However I have submitted 12 month Payslips and 12 months Original bank statements for both jobs. Someone reply me that it can lead to Rejection? Is it true? Please reply. Thanks.
Yes it can. It all depends on the ECO if they ask you new employment letter confirming salary or reject. The employment letter is a requirement and it has to state GROSS salary[/quote]

So you saying there is only two ways now either they ask for resubmit the employment letter stating Gross or Rejection? Is there any minor chances they can accept submitted employment letter?[/quote]

You can only Wait now. As I said it is the ECOs discretion whether he asks you or your employer to clarify. Inshallah it works out well

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:48 pm

roger354 wrote:
prayforus wrote:
roger354 wrote:guys barclays is refusing to write a letter to verify the statement they printed at the branch, they said the stamp is enough proof, im feeling anxious as my original statement still hasn't arrived :x :x :x :x :x
Speak to your branch manager, tell him why you are asking for it.

he said it's against their policy im really angry now feel like swearing at them
Ino loads of people who have applied with the printed off bank statements just stamped and its never been a problem as it has the Barclays header on so should b enuf
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

GravelyConcerned
Newly Registered

Post by GravelyConcerned » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:30 pm

For those interested

15th May 2014- first application at MIRPUR , acknowledgement email recieved

16th June 2014 - chaser email to UKVI who advised 1) decision delayed pending enquiries, 2) we have 24 weeks anyway

30th October - second chaser email to UKVI reminding them their 24 week service standard had been
Breached, and status request. Advised due to backlog of cases that had been on hold, usual
Service standard didn't apply and just wait your turn

11th November 2014- visa granted
12th November 2014 - call to ask the
Bhabi to collect her documents/passport
13th November 2014- bhabi picked passport from
MIRPUR and the rest is history......

Alhamdulillah

Just hoping
The rest of the journey goes smoothly ...

For those interested in what and how, it's your kismet .
My bhabis was not a thorough or comprehensive application. Lyca mobile print out, few bank statements plus payslips of which 2 months were backdated and pay was
Not on regular dates, local authority and employer letter and pretty much that's it

We were fully prepped and expecting a rejection. But hum
Tho insaan hea, Allah hs planned what is best. Dua karna for my bhabi to have a safe journey here

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:39 pm

GravelyConcerned wrote:For those interested

16th June 2014 - chaser email to UKVI who advised 1) decision delayed pending enquiries, 2) we have 24 weeks anyway

30th October - second chaser email to UKVI reminding them their 24 week service standard had been
Breached, and status request. Advised due to backlog of cases that had been on hold, usual

Alhamdulillah

Just hoping

My bhabis was not a thorough or comprehensive application. Lyca mobile print out, few bank statements plus payslips of which 2 months were backdated and pay was
Not on regular dates, local authority and employer letter and pretty much that's it

Tho insaan hea, Allah hs planned what is best. Dua karna for my bhabi to have a safe journey here
Do you know what enquiries they did? Am just wondering if they actually do enquiries or if they just say it.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

GravelyConcerned
Newly Registered

Post by GravelyConcerned » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
GravelyConcerned wrote:For those interested

Alhamdulillah

Just hoping

Do you know what enquiries they did? Am just wondering if they actually do enquiries or if they just say it.[/quotes

As far as I'm aware, none.

My friend is a solicitor, works at a national firm. They called her firm and grilled them when she applied for her visa for her husband. I know they didn't call
My brothers employers

The local authority guy who creates a certificate to show no overcrowding if the person comes over.... He did tell he DID receive a call in respect of a different application

So they DO make enquiries and follow up. Im not aware of any. It's your luck

Also my bhabi is pregnant. I think that pretty much seals a genuine and subsisting relationship despite a 5 year gap since marriage and first application

Anyone know what border control are like on entry? Are they awkward?

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Guys im submitting online application but my payment has come up twice unsuccessful!
I've got plenty of funds to pay for it and i know I've entererd everything correctly - it comes up with like 7 reasons why payment was unsuccessful!!

What do i do???
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:04 am

Congrats to all who have received visas today..may Allah keep u happy and please pray for the rest of us..any news on any June applications?

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

roger354

Post by roger354 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:00 am

what happens when we reach gerry what other forms we have to fill there?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:17 am

roger354 wrote:what happens when we reach gerry what other forms we have to fill there?
You dont have to fill any forms there. But make sure to have a photocopied set of your entire document set including any pictures, statements, ANYTHING, otherwise they will make you do that at gerry's at four times normal market price :roll:

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:43 am

Guys, for my IELTS certificate, instead of the original I submitted a photocopy of my certificate with my application, that too just in case, because according to the guidelines available online it says "no documents required" for IELTS taken after April or July 2012 (dont remember exact month).

Now reading through this forum and realizing that the ECO's are moody, irresponsible and incompetent people, I am getting a little worried whether they can refuse my visa on the basis that I haven't submitted my original IELTS certificate, even though thats in line with their own rules .

What do you guys think?

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:54 am

rudey786 wrote:Guys im submitting online application but my payment has come up twice unsuccessful!
I've got plenty of funds to pay for it and i know I've entered everything correctly - it comes up with like 7 reasons why payment was unsuccessful!!

What do i do???
You need to speak to your bank and ask them why was the transaction declined.Some times the bank don't allow multiple transactions.Your account and home address should also be the same.

th3

Post by th3 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:26 am

Congrats!! prayforus and co.

Who said it's kismet?? :shock: :o

It is yea... all taqdir 8)
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused