ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bsmith13

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by bsmith13 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Congratulations nilemarques

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:09 pm

@ Believe, Dapsonlee, Kukuwife, Rina, Lily123 and all my beloved forum family, i would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for all the support during my struggle.

I can now safely say that i took the bull by the horns and made a few burgers and t/bone steaks out of it. Lol!!!

Background to the issue is that i called the amoebas yesterday and they told me that post is on my way to myself via 2nd class. To be honest, i didn't sleep the entire night. In the morning, postie time, the doorbell rang and a courier delivered some envelopes for me. Lo and behold , the BRP arrived before the decision.

I am so grateful to the Almighty for keeping his promise to me and he has fulfilled that promise. I thank you all my brothers and sisters for the love and support throughout the struggle. I know the struggle for some of my forum family still continues but when an injustice becomes law, resistance surely becomes a duty. Please don't give up.

The amoebas gave me the usual 30 months but i don't have any restrictions, so essence i have recourse to public funds.

I don't know what to say but i would like to thank you all my forum family for the love and the advice that you have given me.[/quote][/quote]

What a wonderful news. Glory be to God for his mercy his forever. My friend this can only be God and am happy for you and ŷour family for We have come a long way together. I will share my own testimony very soon.
Greetings to all and especially to Believe, Dapsonlee, Rina, Lily123 winner
The Lord is our strength
Your expectation will manifest very soon

God's time
Newly Registered

Post by God's time » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:28 pm

nilemarques wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:Advance congrats Nile Marques. I am extremely excited for you and your family sir!
@ Believe, Dapsonlee, Kukuwife and all my beloved forum family, i would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for all the support during my struggle.

I can now safely say that i took the bull by the horns and made a few burgers and t/bone steaks out of it. Lol!!!

Background to the issue is that i called the amoebas yesterday and they told me that post is on my way to myself via 2nd class. To be honest, i didn't sleep the entire night. In the morning, postie time, the doorbell rang and a courier delivered some envelopes for me. Lo and behold , the BRP arrived before the decision.

I am so grateful to the Almighty for keeping his promise to me and he has fulfilled that promise. I thank you all my brothers and sisters for the love and support throughout the struggle. I know the struggle for some of my forum family still continues but when an injustice becomes law, resistance surely becomes a duty. Please don't give up.

The amoebas gave me the usual 30 months but i don't have any restrictions, so essence i have recourse to public funds.

I don't know what to say but i would like to thank you all my forum family for the love and the advice that you have given me.
Congrats to your family. You have indeed found favour in the sight of God. Enjoy your Xmas .

corasson

Post by corasson » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Congratulations nilemarques.

If I may asked how long did you application take time??

Thanks.
Your post has just given me a positive hope.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Evening All. Good to have you back Rina & Kukuwife

@nile marques what else can one say; you are magnanimous in victory you were gracious when defeated! You put a whole new meaning into the word humility! I celebrate with you my friend finally you can get those xmas presents this year for your children -God is good!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:50 pm

@ Believe, Dapsonlee, Kukuwife, Rina, Lily123 and all my beloved forum family, i would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for all the support during my struggle.

I don't know what to say but i would like to thank you all my forum family for the love and the advice that you have given me.[/quote][/quote]

I have been so positive and joyful since you told us that they asked you to withdraw and they will refund you. God bless you Nilemarques and you had the last laugh. This Xmas will be a glorious one and please whilst you dancing round the turkey dancing to some azonto and skelewu music, don't get too carried away sir. Remember us in your prayers. You have been a huge inspiration. I for one am grateful.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:18 pm

[quote="corasson"]Congratulations nilemarques.

If I may asked how long did you application take time??

Thanks.
Your post has just given me a positive hope.[/quote]

@ Corasson. Thank you! It has been been one hell of a journey. I put in an FLR (O) now FLRfp in May 2012 .

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:23 pm

[quote="Believe2013"]Evening All. Good to have you back Rina & Kukuwife

@nile marques what else can one say; you are magnanimous in victory you were gracious when defeated! You put a whole new meaning into the word humility! I celebrate with you my friend finally you can get those xmas presents this year for your children -God is good![/quote]

@Believe. God is truly good. I never gave up on him and he certainly didn't give up on me and i know he won't give up on any of you my fellow brothers and sisters. You will always remain in my prayers until your wishes are granted.
My kids will surely get their best Christmas ever since 2006.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:27 pm

[quote="dapsonlee"]@ Believe, Dapsonlee, Kukuwife, Rina, Lily123 and all my beloved forum family, i would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for all the support during my struggle.

The amoebas gave me the usual 30 months but i don't have any restrictions, so in essence i have recourse to public funds.

I have been so positive and joyful since you told us that they asked you to withdraw and they will refund you. God bless you Nilemarques and you had the last laugh. This Xmas will be a glorious one and please whilst you dancing round the turkey dancing to some azonto and skelewu music, don't get too carried away sir. Remember us in your prayers. You have been a huge inspiration. I for one am grateful.[/quote]

My brother Dapsonlee. You too have been truly inspirational despite facing the same problem. I can assure you that tonight as i kneel and give thanks for the blessings that have come my way, i will also be praying for you my brother. Stay blessed.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:04 am

Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a wonderful news@nile? Congratulation!!!!!!!! Well done. Enjoy your freedom. Big relief My friend, wishing you and your family all the best in the future.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:58 am

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a wonderful news@nile? Congratulation!!!!!!!! Well done. Enjoy your freedom. Big relief My friend, wishing you and your family all the best in the future.[/quote]

@Shondra.Thank you my friend. It has been an incredible journey we shared. Stay blessed.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:30 am

[quote="nilemarques"][quote="Believe2013"]Advance congrats Nile Marques. I am extremely excited for you and your family sir![/quote]

@ Believe, Dapsonlee, Kukuwife and all my beloved forum family, i would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for all the support during my struggle.

Background to the issue is that i called the amoebas yesterday and they told me that a package is on it's way to myself via 2nd class. To be honest, i didn't sleep the entire night. In the morning, postie time, the doorbell rang and a courier delivered some envelopes for me. Lo and behold , the BRP arrived before the decision.

I don't know what to say but i would like to thank you all my forum family for the love and the advice that you have given me.[/quote]

@ Nile,Big big congratulations

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:59 pm

[quote="shareen24h"][quote="nilemarques"][quote="Believe2013"]Advance congrats Nile Marques. I am extremely excited for you and your family sir![/quote]

Background to the issue is that i called the amoebas yesterday and they told me that a package is on it's way to myself via 2nd class. To be honest, i didn't sleep the entire night. In the morning, postie time, the doorbell rang and a courier delivered some envelopes for me. Lo and behold , the BRP arrived before the decision.

I don't know what to say but i would like to thank you all my forum family for the love and the advice that you have given me.[/quote]

@ Nile,Big big congratulations[/quote]

Thank you Shareen24h!!

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Faithful God, awesome are You!

I rejoice with you @nile, this is the beginning of great thingsffor you and your family.
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

favour

Post by favour » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Congratulations nilemarques!

Daniel97

Post by Daniel97 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:59 am

Congrats,enjoy your freedom,

Daniel97

Post by Daniel97 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:01 am

favour wrote:Congratulations nilemarques!

Congrats,enjoy your freedom,@ nilemarques

Daniel97

Post by Daniel97 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:02 am

favour wrote:Congratulations nilemarques!

Congrats,enjoy your freedom,@ nilemarques

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:38 am

[quote="ThisYear"]Faithful God, awesome are You!

I rejoice with you @nile, this is the beginning of great thingsffor you and your family.[/quote]

@ThisYear. Thank so much my friend. Your support on this forum has been invaluable
@Favour. Thank you. Great favour will come your way soon.
@Daniel97. Thank you very much for the warm wishes.

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:57 am

Congrats dear Nilemarques. How pleased I am! I kept following your updates and I kept praying only for good news because it was just too overwhelming. God you are worthy to be praised.
I wish you a great new start and a greater future ahead. God bless you and the family.

I cannot and will not stop coming on here, slowly but surely we are getting there. God will also perfect all that concerns the rest of this lovely family still waiting. We have all been on this journey together so good news will visit soon.

Kukuwife, Dapsonlee, Rina, crystal newbie and other members (sorry if I missed anyone) I salute you all my gallant soldiers. Believe special shout out to you bruv.
God bless us all.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:02 pm

[quote="God's Authority"]Congrats dear Nilemarques. How pleased I am! I kept following your updates and I kept praying only for good news because it was just too overwhelming. God you are worthy to be praised.
I wish you a great new start and a greater future ahead. God bless you and the family.

I cannot and will not stop coming on here, slowly but surely we are getting there. God will also perfect all that concerns the rest of this lovely family still waiting. We have all been on this journey together so good news will visit soon.

Kukuwife, Dapsonlee, Rina, crystal newbie and other members (sorry if I missed anyone) I salute you all my gallant soldiers. Believe special shout out to you bruv.
God bless us all.[/quote]

Amen and Amen @ God's Authority. Thank you so much for the prayers and for those words of encouragement for those we have left behind.

I too, will keep them in my prayers and i will continue to come here to support and encourage our forum family.
Stay blessed

Sunny197
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny197 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Have been reading forum for some time.

My husband is illegal in Uk many years and I'm expecting baby in February. Application over year ago was refused. Applied again in August 2014 waiting response. Only applied in Aug as wedding was booked for Sept and worried HO interfere on our day as registers duty to refer non eu citizen. They were advised of wedding and the day went prefect for us.

The worry never stops. I worry how cope financially and baby not having father here.

Sunny197
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny197 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Have been reading forum for some time.

My husband is illegal in Uk many years and I'm expecting baby in February. Application over year ago was refused. Applied again in August 2014 waiting response. Only applied in Aug as wedding was booked for Sept and worried HO interfere on our day as registers duty to refer non eu citizen. They were advised of wedding and the day went prefect for us.

The worry never stops. I worry how cope financially and baby not having father here.

favour

Post by favour » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:53 pm

@nilemarques, please could you post a link of your immigration history or please give us a recap, I have spent several hours looking for it in your previous posts with no luck. Thanks.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:19 am

[quote="favour"]@nilemarques, please could you post a link of your immigration history or please give us a recap, I have spent several hours looking for it in your previous posts with no luck. Thanks.[/quote]

@Favour

2002- Arrived UK. 6 month visitor visa
2003- Dependant visa til 2006
2006- Refused visa extension. Now overstayer
Date Applied/Docs sent: 16/05/12
Date Received Ack. Letter: 28/05/12
Date Biometrics booking letter arrived: 12/07/2012
Date Biometrics Done at PO : 17/07/2012
Date further evidence from HO: 23/07/2013
Refused- 08/2013
JR submitted- 11/2013
JR refused on paper- 01/2014