ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wish169
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Wish169 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:30 am

Got my visa processed email today everyone
plz pray that it will be a good news.
Applied 30th may 2014
Processed 14th nov 2014

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:36 am

khan2013 wrote:
rudey786 wrote:Guys im submitting online application but my payment has come up twice unsuccessful!
I've got plenty of funds to pay for it and i know I've entered everything correctly - it comes up with like 7 reasons why payment was unsuccessful!!

What do i do???
You need to speak to your bank and ask them why was the transaction declined.Some times the bank don't allow multiple transactions.Your account and home address should also be the same.
Hi, I've just gone on now because i was going to use another card but now it's just saying - sorry your order is no longer payable???

What sortaa shttt system is this!!!!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:47 am

Wish169 wrote:Got my visa processed email today everyone
Applied 30th may 2014
Processed 14th nov 2014
Congrats..wish u best of luck
INSHALLAH its gnna b positv rsponse
Yestrday i calld them they told me they are currntly wrkng on may and june applicatns
So keep ur fngrs cross
Pray fr me as well..
M waitng for mre then 8 mnths now
INSHALLAH ds tym its gnna b positv outcme

AHMED.46001

Post by AHMED.46001 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:54 am

Applied 30th may 2014
Processed 14th nov 2014
Inshallah it will be good news.

@Rudey
Try submitting a fresh online application and also check with your bank incase they've purposely blocked it thinking its a dodgy transaction lol.

Congrats to Prayforus and all the others that have had their visas granted recently!

Just to update my timeline we finally have a hearing date for 8th of Jan.
WIFE SUBMITTED: 01/08/13 (ISL)
INTERVIEW: 13/05/14
RFC: 21/05/14
DATE REJECTED: 28/04/14 (hmm.. Makes sense)
APPEALED: 29/05/14
DEADLINE: 04/11/14
HEARING: 8/01/15
APPEAL GRANTED: 20/01/15

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:57 am

kehkashan wrote:
Applied 30th may 2014
Processed 14th nov 2014
Yestrday i calld them they told me they are currntly wrkng on may and june applicatns
So keep ur fngrs cross
Pray fr me as well..
Congrats Wish169 and all the very best : )

Looks like they worked on the August applications for a while just to get their October stats up, and now they've gone back to working only on the May and June applications again.

Was hoping to hear something by December but guess there isn't any hope before January/Feb anymore.

Very_Disappointed
Newly Registered

Post by Very_Disappointed » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:01 am

Very_Disappointed wrote:Hi All

I am hoping somebody on this forum can help me.
Firstly I am not new here but have registered with a different username.
My husband was granted his visa 4 months ago. He came to the UK right away and we have been living together since.
Sadly things are not looking very positive. I am getting very clear signs this marriage was just a way for him to come to the UK. I am aware I can notify the Home Office to have the spouse visa cancelled but my fear is he will dissapear and go into hiding. He has indicated during conversation it is easy to get asylum in this country.
Has anybody been through anything similar or know of any similar case.
I would really appreciate knowing what the Home Office do ang what the process is to curtail a spouse visa.

Thankyou
Hi... I have received a private message by a forum member. I am unable to view messages.
can you please post here. Thanks

th3

Post by th3 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:17 am

Very_Disappointed wrote:

My husband was granted his visa 4 months ago. He came to the UK right away and we have been living together since.
Sadly things are not looking very positive. I am getting very clear signs this marriage was just a way for him to come to the UK. I am aware I can notify the Home Office to have the spouse visa cancelled but my fear is he will dissapear and go into hiding. He has indicated during conversation it is easy to get asylum in this country.
I would really appreciate knowing what the Home Office do ang what the process is to curtail a spouse visa.
That's far too many of them for the past 10 years, sadly.

We've been through it with my sister, but in order to stop him coming/living here, you would need to prove abuse/blackmail/deceit or similar by him with the marriage. That it was all fraud.

They get asylum by running away, hiding for over 3-5 years, working illegally, then applying for residency or ending up conning another innocent girl (asian/european) to get "stay".... or paying for it (sham marriage). All temp visa lot do this - carry on staying after visa expiry. The first is most common.

I would take my time with such decisions if I was you though - take things slowly, with elders negotiating (and not emotionally), and in the mean time, to keep distance from him. Having a kid is the first way they look to to stay here (it works, even if you divorced him).
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:18 am

Baliwa wrote:Hi All,

I have submitted my wife's spouse visa in Karachi centres on 23rd of Sept-2014 and still waiting for result. I have a query which is been in my mind and hope some knowledgeable and experienced people can answer my query. Thanks in advance!

I have been working for two jobs since two years. One of the job is full time and my annual income is £18K from this full time job.. The 2nd job is part time and its hourly based so the gross income differs every month. I submitted my all 12 payslips from Aug-13 to July-14 which shows 19K from 1st Job (My company paid my £250 commission for 4 months which) and £2.5K from 2nd job which is hourly. The total earning from both jobs during this period of Aug-13 to Jul-14 is around £21.5K. I have also submitted the original bank statements for 12 months. In all 12 months the gross salary from both jobs exceeds £1550 of threshold. Further in both employer letters my annual income is not mentioned.

My question is that is this enough to fulfil my financial requirements or they will only conciser only one job? Please reply me with clear answers. Many Thanks
They will consider both jobs, however you are missing a payslip for August 2014, the evidence you are relying on must not be more than 28 days old.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:22 am

kehkashan wrote:
Applied 30th may 2014
Processed 14th nov 2014
So keep ur fngrs cross
Pray fr me as well..

They are currently working on May and June?

I hope they get through quickly, as we've been waiting from the 24th of June and the wait is very nerve wracking!!!

We've even had some family members say to us "its going to get refused"! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Very_Disappointed
Newly Registered

Post by Very_Disappointed » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:27 am

th3 wrote:
Very_Disappointed wrote:

That's far too many of them for the past 10 years, sadly.

We've been through it with my sister, but in order to stop him coming/living here, you would need to prove abuse/blackmail/deceit or similar by him with the marriage. That it was all fraud.

They get asylum by running away, hiding for over 3-5 years, working illegally, then applying for residency or ending up conning another innocent girl (asian/european) to get "stay".... or paying for it (sham marriage). All temp visa lot do this - carry on staying after visa expiry. The first is most common.

I would take my time with such decisions if I was you though - take things slowly, with elders negotiating (and not emotionally), and in the mean time, to keep distance from him. Having a kid is the first way they look to to stay here (it works, even if you divorced him).
We are still living together but it is not looking positive.
I can easily prove this was a fraudently marriage (on his behalf) but my worry is when they cancel his visa he will go into hiding.
What was the outcome with your sister , did you notify the Home Office .

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:47 am

I can easily prove this was a fraudently marriage (on his behalf) but my worry is when they cancel his visa he will go into hiding.
Babe,
I had the same problem as I was married before. The guy screwed me over and got visa. I know exactly how you feel. If you are 100% sure this is wrong and he is here under false pretences contact Home Office. I wish at the time, I was able to get this information from someone!!! Don't tell him you are going to do anything. If you are 100% sure this is fraudulent, speak to the Home Office. If nothing else, you will get some information on what you should do next and you can tell them you think he will go into hiding. Check out this website for info: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -and-scams

I hope this helps you. I know people are saying give it time and give it a chance, it will get better but I guarantee it won't. YOU know better than anyone how he is, how he treats you and so on...No one knows the situation behind closed doors so if you're 100% sure, I suggest you don't waste any time...send him back where he belongs! I have no patience for people like this and don't give a s*** what the local community/ people think! Safe to say I am cynical now! My parents were behind me 100% but my extended family ALL sided with my ex...happy to report I only see these morons when I absolutely have too! :D Good Luck to you sister and I pray things work out for you.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:53 am

Very_Disappointed wrote:
He cant go hiding if you do things properly, speak to a solicitor.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:58 am

the_silk_route wrote:

I hope they get through quickly, as we've been waiting from the 24th of June and the wait is very nerve wracking!!!

We've even had some family members say to us "its going to get refused"! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Family are the worst culprits for jealousy and narrow mindedness! Don't let it get you down! Stay positive as I am sure you have submitted everything you need to so there would be no need for them to refuse...Ignore the 'family'...they are just being vindictive...they should be supporting you saying that you will get it soon and not to worry...not adding to your stress!

Well I kind of feel everyone on this forum is kind of like family so... I know it's hard, I know it's nerve wracking but at this point, there is nothing further you can do except pray...and we will pray for you too and everyone else on this forum who are still waiting! :D In Sha Allah you will get your Visa and you will have a bright future! stay positive :wink:

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:02 am

rudey786 wrote:Guys im submitting online application but my payment has come up twice unsuccessful!
I've got plenty of funds to pay for it and i know I've entererd everything correctly - it comes up with like 7 reasons why payment was unsuccessful!!

What do i do???
I was in the exact same situation as you, i didnt know what to do, so rang my bank up and told them what had happened and when they checked up they said my accounts been locked because the website you was trying to make a payment of recently couldnt verify thats its you??? They had to unlock it for me. So if you ring up your bank im sure they would help you.

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:06 am

the_silk_route wrote:
kehkashan wrote:
Applied 30th may 2014
Processed 14th nov 2014
So keep ur fngrs cross
Pray fr me as well..

Thats what some people say to me as its been rejected before but i dont let people like that get to me, if its meant to be its meant to be, its your luck you shouldnt care what others say, they just need exuses to talk its all jealousy lol

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:10 am

tallojani wrote:
Baliwa wrote:Hi All,

I have submitted my wife's spouse visa in Karachi centres on 23rd of Sept-2014 and still waiting for result. I have a query which is been in my mind and hope some knowledgeable and experienced people can answer my query. Thanks in advance!

I have been working for two jobs since two years. One of the job is full time and my annual income is £18K from this full time job.. The 2nd job is part time and its hourly based so the gross income differs every month. I submitted my all 12 payslips from Aug-13 to July-14 which shows 19K from 1st Job (My company paid my £250 commission for 4 months which) and £2.5K from 2nd job which is hourly. The total earning from both jobs during this period of Aug-13 to Jul-14 is around £21.5K. I have also submitted the original bank statements for 12 months. In all 12 months the gross salary from both jobs exceeds £1550 of threshold. Further in both employer letters my annual income is not mentioned.

My question is that is this enough to fulfil my financial requirements or they will only conciser only one job? Please reply me with clear answers. Many Thanks
They will consider both jobs, however you are missing a payslip for August 2014, the evidence you are relying on must not be more than 28 days old.

In August I went to Pakistan and stayed there for a month. I came back to UK on 16 of Sept so I couldn't submit the August-14 Payslips. However I provided 12 month evidence. If the payslips are over 28days will it lead to rejection? Lets hope for good from Allah!

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:10 am

Baliwa wrote:
In August I went to Pakistan and stayed there for a month. I came back to UK on 16 of Sept so I couldn't submit the August-14 Payslips. However I provided 12 month evidence. If the payslips are over 28days will it lead to rejection? Lets hope for good from Allah!
Hi Baliwa,

I have attached a section of letter, if you read through you'll get the answers.
Attachments
RLetter.jpg
Part of Letter
RLetter.jpg (183.94 KiB) Viewed 1300 times

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:18 am

Networker
was that ur rejection ..so they specificly ask for payslips ..i wonder what do they need When it comes to self employment..do they just look at ur bank statements ...money going in ..

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:25 am

Asim khan wrote:Networker
was that ur rejection ..so they specificly ask for payslips ..i wonder what do they need When it comes to self employment..do they just look at ur bank statements ...money going in ..
No Asim,

Its not mine, I saw it somewhere today and it contained most of the answer Baliwa had so thought I should share it. For Self employment I imagine it should include bank-statement, contracts / invoices / advices, tax papers, accountant papers. (I am not very sure about it, just a guess)

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:46 am

Applied 30th may 2014
Processed 14th nov 2014

All the best and In Sha Allah, it will be good news! :D

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:58 am

networkers wrote:
Baliwa wrote:
Hi Baliwa,

I have attached a section of letter, if you read through you'll get the answers.

Thanks Networkers,

I think I can't do anything except wait. I should have provided them Aug-14 Payslips and Bank Statements however its too late. Hope Allah will help us and all. Thanks

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:09 pm

HI,

Where can I track my visa application submitted in Karachi, Pakistan? I am having error on VFS website? Any suggestions please?

Regards,

Ali

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Nm.123 wrote:
I've got plenty of funds to pay for it and i know I've entererd everything correctly - it comes up with like 7 reasons why payment was unsuccessful!!

What do i do???
I was in the exact same situation as you, i didnt know what to do, so rang my bank up and told them what had happened and when they checked up they said my accounts been locked because the website you was trying to make a payment of recently couldnt verify thats its you??? They had to unlock it for me. So if you ring up your bank im sure they would help you.
Hiya - thanks everyone for your help.

I didn't call bank i just asked my sister to use her card and i would transfer the money back to her.
Then in the end i just submitted a fresh application and i realised i made mistake so corrected it and then straight away payment was taken!!
Allah swt works in mysterious ways if it went through initially the info would have been incorrect and probably fail!!
SubhanAllah. . Jummah Mubarak all.. keep faith in Allah swt...
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:59 pm

rudey786 wrote:
Nm.123 wrote:

What do i do???
Hiya - thanks everyone for your help.

I didn't call bank i just asked my sister to use her card and i would transfer the money back to her.
Then in the end i just submitted a fresh application and i realised i made mistake so corrected it and then straight away payment was taken!!
Allah swt works in mysterious ways if it went through initially the info would have been incorrect and probably fail!!
SubhanAllah. . Jummah Mubarak all.. keep faith in Allah swt...

Thats good at least it has gone through, I was going to do the same then my solicitor advised me to make the payment out of my own account cos it would come through my statement just for extra evidence but i dont think it really matters

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Baliwa wrote:
networkers wrote:
Baliwa wrote:
Hi Baliwa,

Thanks Networkers,

I think I can't do anything except wait. I should have provided them Aug-14 Payslips and Bank Statements however its too late. Hope Allah will help us and all. Thanks

Hi Baliwa

My application was rejected on the basis that I had not submitted wage slip within 28 days and my reasoning was similar to yours. They even acknowledged d wageslips afterwards and cheekily sent them back to me also but was not accepted

But I have read so many contradicting replies from Ecos that we can only pray for the best

Do not worry now- anything can happen

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...