ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thasif

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by thasif » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:45 pm

HI
could anyone help me on my wife flr(m) visa please
i applied for the ilr on september through 10 year route.insha allah once i get my ilr can apply wife visa,

she came to uk 2009 as psw dependant,and now on tier(1) dependant
my question is do i need to meet the income threshold £18600 for her flr(m)?
tx

Dynamo
Newly Registered

Post by Dynamo » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi All,

I have a quick question to all the applicants/experts here. I have applied for ILR(LR) couple of weeks ago (23/11/2014) .
Since then I have discovered that there is a CCJ (Debt Related) against my name raised back in 2011 which I was unaware of.
I have already enrolled Bio data and I need help with below questions:

Would it effect my application?
Do any body know if HO check for CCJ?
Should I inform the HO to update them?

Any help would be greatly appropriated.

Many thanks

ajek01

Post by ajek01 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Dynamo wrote:Hi All,

I have a quick question to all the applicants/experts here. I have applied for ILR(LR) couple of weeks ago (23/11/2014) .
Since then I have discovered that there is a CCJ (Debt Related) against my name raised back in 2011 which I was unaware of.

Many thanks
how do you not know about your own CCJ? Can you clarify please...

Dynamo
Newly Registered

Post by Dynamo » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:00 pm

ajek01 wrote:
Dynamo wrote:Hi All,

Many thanks
how do you not know about your own CCJ? Can you clarify please...
I checked my credit report last week and It showed up there and It was too late as application was already sent.So investigated it and discovered . Originally CCJ was raised against another person and I was stated as guarantor on his application which I consented to back in 2009, Since then I had moved to another address so I had no idea that individual had not paid to his land lord.
Being a guarantor is the only reason CCJ has my name.
I am trying to get in touch with solicitors to get it sorted but the issue is my ILR(LR) has already gone without disclosing this. :idea:

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:04 am

lets have some good news today pls..... :D

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:37 am

touché @ac2107

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:08 pm

[quote="fielddrive"]touché @ac2107[/quote

As mentioned by many members the amount of Applications in AUG might be quite high and hence even though they are dealing the date zones 10 aug -15 aug we are not able to find many updates ... But be assured once we start getting them we will be flooded with decisions soon .

Its easier to say but still patience is virtue and avoid checking the Tracker for a whole day ;-) or say couple of days ;-)

Cheers

apex221

Post by apex221 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:31 pm

By the looks of it, it will be my first Christmas in London after 6 years ans I don't like the sound of that!! :roll: :cry:
Well once we all get it or whenever we should all meetup for drinks ( if anyone is up for it :lol: ) and laugh at how miserable we were at some point and the stress of visa for last 10 years!! I think we owe it to ourselves :wink:

Enjoy the weekend guys! Relax there is nothing we can so but wait!! 8)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:42 pm

apex221 wrote:By the looks of it, it will be my first Christmas in London after 6 years ans I don't like the sound of that!! :roll: :cry:
Well once we all get it or whenever we should all meetup for drinks ( if anyone is up for it :lol: ) and laugh at how miserable we were at some point and the stress of visa for last 10 years!! I think we owe it to ourselves :wink:

Enjoy the weekend guys! Relax there is nothing we can so but wait!! 8)

Its okay .. you will be celebrating Christmas in the country you are intended to live whole life ;-) its not where you celebrate it but its how ;-)

I will join for a Drink as I'm expecting decision by 12th Dec I applied on 24th sep let the game begin ;-)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Harris you are my man to confirm that you received ILR ;-)

apex221

Post by apex221 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 pm

@maddysheffield

It you have to put it like that!!Then somehow sounds NOT SO BAD.... :D

I like the optimisn! Drinks will follow in December I applied on the 15th Sep!

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:31 pm

thasif wrote:HI
could anyone help me on my wife flr(m) visa please
i applied for the ilr on september through 10 year route.insha allah once i get my ilr can apply wife visa,

she came to uk 2009 as psw dependant,and now on tier(1) dependant
my question is do i need to meet the income threshold £18600 for her flr(m)?
tx

Unfortunately, yes you will have to show £18600 for her FLR (M). You know another unjustifiable torture by Home Office. But We will all get through hopefully. Best of luck.

mutantbhai
Newly Registered

Post by mutantbhai » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Hi all

Had the company I work for submit my application on my behalf... here is the time line...

Been on study visa + PSW + Tier 2 WP

Posted- 28 October 2014
Acknowledgment received - 30 October 2014

Hope it comes through soon.

One question for your guys.

My wife came to the UK as my PBS dependent with her visa issued March 2012. This visa is going to expire on 05 January 2015 and I am not very hopeful of my ILR coming through before then.

What visa do I apply for her so she can continue to live in the UK? Will it effect her eligibility for ILR? Any help would be much appreciated.

PS: Can someone add me to the google spreadsheet? Not sure if I can edit it myself.
Last edited by mutantbhai on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheJuryMustDie

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:46 pm

This wait is almost unbearable! I don't think I have been relentlessly restless waiting for something like this before. :!:

I can't understand why the Home Office can't arrange a 'semi-premium' service for say, a maximum of four weeks wait. The service would pay for itself. The HO wouldn't have to bear any expedience costs; applicants who want expedited service would pay for it.

You are pretty much made needlessly immobile, with a tinge of uncertainty whilst your application is decided.

TheJuryMustDie

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:52 pm

mutantbhai wrote:Hi all

Had the company I work for submit my application on my behalf... here is the time line...

Been on study visa + PSW + Tier 2 WP

Submitted - 28 October 2014
Confirmed received - 30 October 2014

Hope it comes through soon.

My wife came to the UK as my PBS dependent with her visa issued March 2012. This visa is going to expire on 05 January 2015 and I am not very hopeful of my ILR coming through before then.

What visa do I apply for her so she can continue to live in the UK? Will it effect her eligibility for ILR? Any help would be much appreciated.

PS: Can someone add me to the google spreadsheet? Not sure if I can edit it myself.
I surmise you will have to apply for your wife on Form FLR(M) whilst also meeting the £18,600 household income threshold.

All the very best.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:54 pm

You will notice that most of non SET(LR) applicants are still waiting from Jun/Jul. I guess HO are focusing on these left over applicants to bring them in line with SET(LR).

I feel so close yet so far from a decision.

TheJuryMustDie

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:00 pm

fielddrive wrote:You will notice that most of non SET(LR) applicants are still waiting from Jun/Jul. I guess HO are focusing on these left over applicants to bring them in line with SET(LR).

Be that as it may, I'm still expecting my ILR by the end of this month God's grace. :)

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:03 pm

good man .... and we continue to live in hope! :lol:

F.khan
Newly Registered

Post by F.khan » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:07 pm

I think this has been the slowest week ever:(

:(

F.khan
Newly Registered

Post by F.khan » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:08 pm

fielddrive wrote:good man .... and we continue to live in hope! :lol:

Fielddriver what are you up to? still waiting like snail? like us obviously

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:10 pm

F.khan wrote:
fielddrive wrote:good man .... and we continue to live in hope! :lol:

Fielddriver what are you up to? still waiting like snail? like us obviously
you mean other than hogging this thread in the diminishing hope of hearing from anyone this week, yea not much else 8)

apex221

Post by apex221 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:56 pm

fielddrive » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:54 pm

You will notice that most of non SET(LR) applicants are still waiting from Jun/Jul. I guess HO are focusing on these left over applicants to bring them in line with SET(LR).

I am sure you guys are next in Line!

However I know this sound harsh but the fact of the matter SET M and SET O applicants have choice so I don't think it is fair to keep us all in the same boat!

Some others don't so it should be handled with fairness!

I know I am talking about HO here fairness what the hell am I thinking :) It is the Friday jitters I am not going to look at this thread until Monday maybe I will be so surprised then :idea:

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:00 pm

mutantbhai wrote:Hi all

Wow your Company is GR8 ... I would like to join it if they agree to pay the visa fees ;-) good luck ..... You can always Quote your reference number which you receive from Home office if you don't receive your visa before your wifes visa expires ..
***send FLR(M) FORM
*** letter you receive from home office confirming your application
**** Fees
** All supporting documents showing that you earn 18600 in a year , and marraige certificate
** Letter mentioning that you applied for 10year ILR and requesting them to keep your wife application on hold till you receive your decision ( so that she can stay legally in uk ) once you get your decision usually HO checks her application and decides . in case you don't receive any communication with in 2 weeks of your approval contact HO and they will process .

Chill Pill & Good luck

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:29 pm

fielddrive wrote:You will notice that most of non SET(LR) applicants are still waiting from Jun/Jul. I guess HO are focusing on these left over applicants to bring them in line with SET(LR).

I feel the same distance as you :mrgreen:

keep it up, should be near the end of this month

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:35 pm

apex221 wrote:fielddrive » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:54 pm

I am sure you guys are next in Line!

However I know this sound harsh but the fact of the matter SET M and SET O applicants have choice so I don't think it is fair to keep us all in the same boat!

Some others don't so it should be handled with fairness!

I know I am talking about HO here fairness what the hell am I thinking :) It is the Friday jitters I am not going to look at this thread until Monday maybe I will be so surprised then :idea:

I suppose all the SET applications are dealt with the same HO staff right? so they could chose which category to be the priority i guess.

some people in June and July haven't update the google tracker yet, did they forget to come back or still waiting I wonder.