ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Very_Disappointed
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Very_Disappointed » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:47 pm

tallojani wrote:
Very_Disappointed wrote:
We are still living together but it is not looking positive.
I can easily prove this was a fraudently marriage (on his behalf) but my worry is when they cancel his visa he will go into hiding.
What was the outcome with your sister , did you notify the Home Office .
He cant go hiding if you do things properly, speak to a solicitor.
Thankyou Miss Sunshine and tallojani.

Can you give me any further advise how I can do things properly.
His elder brother stayed here illegally for many yrs until he met someone here and then went back to pak n returned with a spouse visa.
My main worry is when I notify the Home Office they will cancel his visa and give him a deadline to return to his country. Soon as he realises he has to leave he will dissappear. I have already heard him say it is easy to get asylum here, all you have to say is they will kill me if I go back... then get a good solicitor and they will make a good case for asylum here.
Although the immigration system is tougher these days there are also loopholes in the system which ppl like these take advantage of. Once HO tell you to leave this country you automatically get right of appeal and right to apply in a different category. . Thats the loophole these ppl take advantage of and make bogus asylum applications which run for years.

Miss Sunshine thank you so much for your words of support. I am 100% convinced this marriage cannot work. I just need to take the right steps to be able to get rid of him.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:51 pm

fullahs wrote:Hi Baliwa

My application was rejected on the basis that I had not submitted wage slip within 28 days and my reasoning was similar to yours. They even acknowledged d wageslips afterwards and cheekily sent them back to me also but was not accepted

But I have read so many contradicting replies from Ecos that we can only pray for the best

Do not worry now- anything can happen
Hi fullahs,

Was your application submission after you already got the new payslip or you submitted the application before the new payslip was issued?

Thanks.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Very_Disappointed wrote:

His elder brother stayed here illegally for many yrs until he met someone here and then went back to pak n returned with a spouse visa.
My main worry is when I notify the Home Office they will cancel his visa and give him a deadline to return to his country. Soon as he realises he has to leave he will dissappear. I have already heard him say it is easy to get asylum here, all you have to say is they will kill me if I go back... then get a good solicitor and they will make a good case for asylum here.
Although the immigration system is tougher these days there are also loopholes in the system which ppl like these take advantage of. Once HO tell you to leave this country you automatically get right of appeal and right to apply in a different category. . Thats the loophole these ppl take advantage of and make bogus asylum applications which run for years.

Miss Sunshine thank you so much for your words of support. I am 100% convinced this marriage cannot work. I just need to take the right steps to be able to get rid of him.
As much as we would like to help but unfortunately my knowledge on this is limited. My advise is you keep yourself safe, do what is best for you, don't worry about him claiming asylum or hiding. Leave him to his destiny he will get what he deserves, Allah swt is the most merciful of all.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:02 pm

tallojani wrote:
Very_Disappointed wrote:

As much as we would like to help but unfortunately my knowledge on this is limited. My advise is you keep yourself safe, do what is best for you, don't worry about him claiming asylum or hiding. Leave him to his destiny he will get what he deserves, Allah swt is the most merciful of all.
I wholehartedly agree with tallojani and that you should do what is best for you. Maybe speak to a solicitor? I'm also not sure what your next steps should be. Only you can decided what/ who you want to involve. As tallojani says leave him to his life, don't worry about him going into hiding and let Allah swa do the rest...he will get exactly what he deserves. People like that always do! There is no hiding from Allah swa and He has a plan for you. Look out for yourself, be safe and stay strong. Much Love

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Hi Baliwa

My application was rejected on the basis that I had not submitted wage slip within 28 days and my reasoning was similar to yours. They even acknowledged d wageslips afterwards and cheekily sent them back to me also but was not accepted

But I have read so many contradicting replies from Ecos that we can only pray for the best

[/quote]

Thanks fullahs,

I have to not yet submitted the payslips or any other documents to them after submission of my application. My issue is that my payslips and bank statements are over 28 days from the date of application. I submit online application on 02-Sept-14 and my wife went to submit the documents on 22-Sept-14 at Karachi centre. The payslips and bank statements was provided untill July-2014 as in August-14 I was in Pakistan. Just now I realised that it can lead to rejection as the documents are over 28 days from date of submission.

Is there any ways that I can send them August-14 payslips and Bank Statements before they make any decision? Please need advise in this regard.

Further fullah can you tell me did they ask you for the additional documents? How did they ask? Email or text message?

Thanks

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Baliwa wrote:Hi Baliwa

Thanks fullahs,

I have not yet submitted the payslips or any other documents to them after submission of my application. My issue is that my payslips and bank statements are over 28 days from the date of application. I submit online application on 02-Sept-14 and my wife went to submit the documents on 22-Sept-14 at Karachi centre. The payslips and bank statements was provided untill July-2014 as in August-14 I was in Pakistan. Just now I realised that it can lead to rejection as the documents are over 28 days from date of submission.

Is there any ways that I can send them August-14 payslips and Bank Statements before they make any decision? Please need advise in this regard.

Further fullah can you tell me did they ask you for the additional documents? How did they ask? Email or text message?

Thanks[/quote]

Brom

Post by Brom » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:14 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Ninosanga wrote:
Brom wrote:I just had an email after escalating that the pre assessment done how long more to wait anyone
You initial pre-assessment has now been completed and your application is
with the Entry Clearance Officer awaiting further checks and enquiries. Anyone any idea how long more it takes I applied on 22 may 14
Yes we did interviewed on phone monday recived same email as yours on wenedays and telephone today to collect passport on monday time 27th monday to 31st friday october 2014 hope this info helps you....
What is your timeline? What date did u apply?

All
Applied in 22may 2014 and had an email on 12 of November to collect went today and it's refused just because the damboo solicitor had her traine to fill the application and forgotton to mention about the second job Altho it was mention in the statement but they didn't accept. Also there was a difference on my payslip and bank statment by a £1 or 10 and they are saying the payslips doesn't reflect the bank statment I don't know what to should I appeal as I have been advised by everyone to appeal. I feel like screaming arghhhhhhhhhhh
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Brom wrote: All
Applied in 22may 2014 and had an email on 12 of November to collect went today and it's refused just because the damboo solicitor had her traine to fill the application and forgotton to mention about the second job Altho it was mention in the statement but they didn't accept. Also there was a difference on my payslip and bank statment by a £1 or 10 and they are saying the payslips doesn't reflect the bank statment I don't know what to should I appeal as I have been advised by everyone to appeal. I feel like screaming arghhhhhhhhhhh
Sorry to hear about refusal, but IF the mistake was from your side, then appeal will not help. Also if the payslip doesn't match to bank statement, there isn't any chance in winning the appeal so new application will suit you better.

Wait for other's suggestions as well.

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:27 pm

I have not yet submitted the payslips or any other documents to them after submission of my application. My issue is that my payslips and bank statements are over 28 days from the date of application. I submit online application on 02-Sept-14 and my wife went to submit the documents on 22-Sept-14 at Karachi centre. The payslips and bank statements was provided untill July-2014 as in August-14 I was in Pakistan. Just now I realised that it can lead to rejection as the documents are over 28 days from date of submission.

Thanks[/quote]
Baliwa i would suggest u to wait and pray that they dont notice it , cos if u will send it now u ll make ur mistake prominent in ukba eyes and we all know full well how much they love pakistanis already :roll: .so my suggestion will be wait and keep ur payslips and statements ready and up to date so incase if they ask for additional docs u can send it to em in no time . gdluck [/quote]

Brom

Post by Brom » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:32 pm

networkers wrote:
Brom wrote: All
Sorry to hear about refusal, but IF the mistake was from your side, then appeal will not help. Also if the payslip doesn't match to bank statement, there isn't any chance in winning the appeal so new application will suit you better.

Wait for other's suggestions as well.
There is only a bit of difference not over £10 just because I used to buy food and staff from the store and get my manager to cut it off my wages depressed
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Brom wrote:
There is only a bit of difference not over £10 just because I used to buy food and staff from the store and get my manager to cut it off my wages depressed
If I am not wrong we recently saw an applicant who got rejected due to difference of 4 pence, so I know it is such a small amount and shouldn't be considered so bluntly. Having said that, their guidelines say payslip and bank-statement should match cent %.

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Baliwa wrote:HI,

Where can I track my visa application submitted in Karachi, Pakistan? I am having error on VFS website? Any suggestions please?

Regards,

Ali

Any Idea?

Brom

Post by Brom » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Baliwa wrote:
Baliwa wrote:HI,

Where can I track my visa application submitted in Karachi, Pakistan? I am having error on VFS website? Any suggestions please?

Regards,

Ali

Any Idea?
new way to contact BHC for query about ur application
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Brom
u should get letters From both of ur employes and also à letter From ur manager how the food money gets deducted of wages ..n send it for a review ..Who knowz ..u Can still Cover this .. its not ur fault ..did u provide payslips for ur 2nd job ..n contract letter.??

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Any news on June?
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Brom

Post by Brom » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Asim khan wrote:Brom
u should get letters From both of ur employes and also à letter From ur manager how the food money gets deducted of wages ..n send it for a review ..Who knowz ..u Can still Cover this .. its not ur fault ..did u provide payslips for ur 2nd job ..n contract letter.??
Yes I did provide for both jobs and did mention on cover letter about my deduction but not by my manager tho and submitted a letter confirming my job details by both employers
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:54 pm

networkers wrote:
Brom wrote:
If I am not wrong we recently saw an applicant who got rejected due to difference of 4 pence, so I know it is such a small amount and shouldn't be considered so bluntly. Having said that, their guidelines say payslip and bank-statement should match cent %.
Thats was me :"( i was refused over 4 pence being diferent on my bank cheque compared to the payslip :( im sory to hear about ur refusal i wish u all the best x
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Brom wrote:
Yes I did provide for both jobs and did mention on cover letter about my deduction but not by my manager tho and submitted a letter confirming my job details by both employers
I dont know how important is it to mention that ur doing Two jobs in ur application as long as u have provided the contractés and wage slips ..that speaks for it self ..plus ur bani statement i think u shud get another letter of ur manager confirming how the money got deducted ..also If u Can put ur rejection letter over here than Can have à Clear idea

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Brom wrote:
I dont know how important is it to mention that ur doing Two jobs in ur application as long as u have provided the contractés and wage slips ..that speaks for it self ..plus ur bani statement i think u shud get another letter of ur manager confirming how the money got deducted ..also If u Can put ur rejection letter over here than Can have à Clear idea

th3

Post by th3 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Very_Disappointed wrote:We are still living together but it is not looking positive.
I can easily prove this was a fraudently marriage (on his behalf) but my worry is when they cancel his visa he will go into hiding.
Well, just keep your distance.
Maybe make a quarrel up and act it out... but make sure you don't let him feel that you're gonna get rid of him etc.

Then report him behind the scenes to the Home Office - and cite physical/emotional abuse and a sham marriage for UK visa. Also make them know his threats and that he says he will go into hiding.

Like Miss_Sunshine says.

My sisters case was lengthy - they had a baby girl involved. The pig is still here.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

th3

Post by th3 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Very_Disappointed wrote:We are still living together but it is not looking positive.
Well, just keep your distance.
Maybe make a quarrel up and act it out... but make sure you don't let him feel that you're gonna get rid of him etc.

Then report him behind the scenes to the Home Office - and cite physical/emotional abuse and a sham marriage for UK visa. Also make them know his threats and that he says he will go into hiding.

Like Miss_Sunshine says.

My sisters case was lengthy - they had a baby girl involved. The pig is still here.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Because we're talking about payslips and pay cheques matching, last month I had 2 sick days off so my cheque obv did not match my payslip.. But I didnt fall below the requirement of 18600.. Would that still effect my case in future ?

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:07 pm

saf786 wrote:Because we're talking about payslips and pay cheques matching, last month I had 2 sick days off so my cheque obv did not match my payslip.. But I didnt fall below the requirement of 18600.. Would that still effect my case in future ?
Hi Saf786,

Your net pay matches to your pay cheque?

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Will a job change lead to refusal even if i ring up the embassy and inform them that I have changed jobs? would they refuse straight away or would they ask for documents to be sent?
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:Will a job change lead to refusal even if i ring up the embassy and inform them that I have changed jobs? would they refuse straight away or would they ask for documents to be sent?
Most likel lead to a refusal becuase all your evidence will be based on your previous job I.e. Employment letter and payslips. Changing jobs can also have impact on the category you apply. But if you applied in September then hopefully they have completed there employment checks. If you have not changed employment as of yet then if possible try sticking with the same employer until the visa application is processed