ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 2 Application both as Student and Worker in one form??

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fakharraza
Newly Registered

EEA 2 Application both as Student and Worker in one form??

Post by fakharraza » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Hi ,
Can we apply as both Student and worker, my Wife is EU citizen studying and working part time 15hrs a week.
I can provide her Employment Letter and university Letter. BUT SHE DOES NOT HAVE NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER yet.
so can we tick both Worker and student on the EEA @ Form ?
THANKS

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: EEA 2 Application both as Student and Worker in one form

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:06 pm

To avoid confusion (csi/funds) better to show only worker. For this purpose the employment letter should be sufficient but waiting until few payslips arrive can further strengthen the case.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

fakharraza
Newly Registered

Post by fakharraza » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:38 am

Thanks a lot ....

She is working for last three months but it s just a small cafe and they does not provide payslips, she asked them and they refused. so i am little doubtful to apply only on basis of employment letter , Only thing they can provide is employment letter that she works here and willing to confirm that if some one calls.

So if i apply as a student and provide them with EHIC Card and bank statement and also with the Employment letter will it be fulfilling the requirement of sufficient funds ..?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:53 am

You should know that worker is the most straight forward and simple way to meet the requirement of treaty rights. If you still wish then can go ahead with both (student & worker). Employment letter should be sufficient as per the eea2 form but since we don't know what type of caseworker will process the application who may want more evidences about worker status. But still more likely if the employment is verifiable on caseworker enquiry then the application won't be refused on the treaty rights grounds.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:19 pm

fakharraza wrote:Thanks a lot ....

She is working for last three months but it s just a small cafe and they does not provide payslips, she asked them and they refused. so i am little doubtful to apply only on basis of employment letter , Only thing they can provide is employment letter that she works here and willing to confirm that if some one calls.

So if i apply as a student and provide them with EHIC Card and bank statement and also with the Employment letter will it be fulfilling the requirement of sufficient funds ..?
Please note the EHIC needs to be a non UK one.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

fakharraza
Newly Registered

Post by fakharraza » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:35 am

THanks a lot sheraz7

Thanks a lot Jambo...

And her EHIC card is Non UK )))

fakharraza
Newly Registered

Post by fakharraza » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:32 am

Thanks for the help I have applied and now i need to ask for the return of passport

I will use online request form and LIVERPOOL e mail
is their any other efficient way to ask for the passport and I can t find any number to contact HO to ask about my return requests?

thanks a lot