ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal for settlement wife refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

muruaaaa9
Newly Registered

Appeal for settlement wife refusal

Post by muruaaaa9 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Recently, i have applied visa for my wife and my child, settlement - wife, settlement - dependent children, from outside uk, which is india in my case. However they got refused due to three reasons

1. My bank (sponsor) statement which missed 6 days, not covering the 28 days requirement.
2. Proof of english requirement for my wife - in my case my wife has got bachelor of engineering taught through english medium.
3. Also i have produced only photo copies while my family went for vfs office. They mentioned as it needs to be originals.

Is it worth for me go for appeal with relevant documents by producing till date bank statment (from me as i am the sponsor), and getting and NARIC statement for her? What is the possibility of my case? Anyone knows of what shall i do?

Please help me.

Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: Appeal for settlement wife refusal

Post by Obie » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:10 pm

You have the possibility of appealing , and they will reconsder the case again when that is done. Alternatively you can apply and appeal at the same time or simply apply. But if it is refused again, then it leads to further delay in appealing.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

field_test12
India

Post by field_test12 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:19 pm

3. Also i have produced only photo copies while my family went for vfs office. They mentioned as it needs to be originals.

Which documents you are referring to on this?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:23 pm

It appears you are using two names. can you inform me, which one to delete.

If they refuse your wife leave on the bases of a requirement, to which she is exempted, then you have to demonstrate her exemption, and if they continue to refuse to accept that fact, then draw it to their attention and seek judicial redress.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors