ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP REFUSED & SUCCESS PROBABILITY IN REVIEW

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Happyguy33
Newly Registered

HSMP REFUSED & SUCCESS PROBABILITY IN REVIEW

Post by Happyguy33 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:42 am

Hi,
I Would like to know if there's anyone whose HSMP is initially refused and got thru after submitting for review. My Application got refused for the reason that the Payslips doesn't have the employer's address on it.
Just want to know how long would it take if i go for a review? Also is there a way to track the status of my HSMP review?

you quick responses are highly appriciated.

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:33 am

@Happyguy33,

-->There are many who have got approvals after going for a review on their initial refusal.

--> The processing time of new application holds good for a time frame of a review since the review will be handed over to a new case worker and will be dealt as new application having the facts of the initial refusal.

--> you can call the HO customer care to know the status of the review.

hope ths helps.

cheers
ikon

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP REFUSED & SUCCESS PROBABILITY IN REVIEW

Post by pantaiema » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:07 pm

Happyguy33
As mention by other mwmwber there are quite a few people have got approval after review. Also, U have nothing to loose as U do not pay for this.

It is diddficlut to tell our chance before seeing your actual document U have submitted and full detail of rejection.

So my suggestion if U r sure that hey make mistake then go for review. U have nothing to loose, it is your right.

Happyguy33 wrote:Hi,
I Would like to know if there's anyone whose HSMP is initially refused and got thru after submitting for review. My Application got refused for the reason that the Payslips doesn't have the employer's address on it.
Just want to know how long would it take if i go for a review? Also is there a way to track the status of my HSMP review?

you quick responses are highly appriciated.
Pantaiema