ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (SET (O)) Application Form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gulcurm
Newly Registered

ILR (SET (O)) Application Form

Post by gulcurm » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi all,

I am applying for an ILR within 2 weeks time as a Tier 2 (G) migrant. I have a question regarding the application form. Question 10.13 is "Date your fingerprints were taken". I do not remember the exact date. I normally keep all the documents from UKBA but I couldn't find the receipt. What shall I write there? Is is OK if I do my best guess?

Thanks

Malik44

Re: ILR (SET (O)) Application Form

Post by Malik44 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:09 pm

If you don't remember the exact date than its better to leave it blank rather than putting wrong details.

mrehanashraf

Post by mrehanashraf » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:45 am

How you applied last time? PEO or Postal ?

If PEO then you should have appointment email and if visa issued on same day then the date of issue on bio metric is the date you need.

and if applied via postal route, then recall how you paid at post office for biometric fees? if by Debit or credit card, then check date on statement.

mrehanashraf

Post by mrehanashraf » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:50 am

Some hints:
How you applied last time? PEO or Postal ?

If PEO then you should have appointment email and if visa issued on same day then the date of issue on bio metric is the date you need.

and if applied via postal route, then recall how you paid at post office for biometric fees? if by Debit or credit card, then check date on statement.

gulcurm
Newly Registered

Post by gulcurm » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:40 am

Hi guys,
Thanks for the advise. I found the date on my statement. Thanks to online banking!
Booked PEO appointment for the next week, fingers crossed!