ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fullahs

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by fullahs » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:58 am

networkers wrote:
fullahs wrote:Hi Baliwa

My application was rejected on the basis that I had not submitted wage slip within 28 days and my reasoning was similar to yours. They even acknowledged d wageslips afterwards and cheekily sent them back to me also but was not accepted

But I have read so many contradicting replies from Ecos that we can only pray for the best

Do not worry now- anything can happen
Hi fullahs,

Was your application submission after you already got the new payslip or you submitted the application before the new payslip was issued?

Thanks.
Hey

I sent the papers over before the new payslip was received (around 27th January) but they did not submit the documents until 2nd February therefore it was after the new payslip

I have just reapplyed now because I didnt think it was worth going down the whole appeal process for a small mistake as such

Pray for the best now

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Baliwa wrote:Hi Baliwa

My application was rejected on the basis that I had not submitted wage slip within 28 days and my reasoning was similar to yours. They even acknowledged d wageslips afterwards and cheekily sent them back to me also but was not accepted

But I have read so many contradicting replies from Ecos that we can only pray for the best

Thanks fullahs,

I have to not yet submitted the payslips or any other documents to them after submission of my application. My issue is that my payslips and bank statements are over 28 days from the date of application. I submit online application on 02-Sept-14 and my wife went to submit the documents on 22-Sept-14 at Karachi centre. The payslips and bank statements was provided untill July-2014 as in August-14 I was in Pakistan. Just now I realised that it can lead to rejection as the documents are over 28 days from date of submission.

Is there any ways that I can send them August-14 payslips and Bank Statements before they make any decision? Please need advise in this regard.

Further fullah can you tell me did they ask you for the additional documents? How did they ask? Email or text message?

Thanks[/quote]

Hey Baliwa

I have just read this now

My situation was exactly the same and as soon as I noticed I panicked and sent them all the wage slips recorded delivery to their address and also emailed them on visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and they acknowledged receipt of the email

My ECO was reall harsh because I submitted the docs before they made a decision however he sent the docs back to me with the rejection and said he couldnt look at them cos it ws provided after the date

It all depends on your ECO but I would send the additional docs with an explanation as to why August payslip was missing to be on the safe side

Allah knows best

Waiting for RFC call...

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:05 pm

fullahs wrote:
Hey

I sent the papers over before the new payslip was received (around 27th January) but they did not submit the documents until 2nd February therefore it was after the new payslip

I have just reapplyed now because I didnt think it was worth going down the whole appeal process for a small mistake as such

Pray for the best now
Hi fullahs,

Thanks for your reply, All the very best for your new application INSHA'ALLAH you'll get the visa soon.

Regards,

Networkers!

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Hey

I was relatively calm until Ive come across a post on here so just want to clarify

I resubmitted my application with 10 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements. Prior to April 14 my income was just below the threshold but salary was reviewed in April and I was above the threshold.

To prove my employment I provided all 10 months evidence with the official company letter in April stating my new salary and after April all payments were above 18600.

Do you think they can reject on the old months pay slips or will they use some sense and look at all the documentation provided?

I'm starting to think I should have just left it to April-October as it clearly covered 6 months period.

Please advise.

Waiting for RFC call...

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:24 pm

fullahs wrote:

Thanks fullahs,

I have to not yet submitted the payslips or any other documents to them after submission of my application. My issue is that my payslips and bank statements are over 28 days from the date of application. I submit online application on 02-Sept-14 and my wife went to submit the documents on 22-Sept-14 at Karachi centre. The payslips and bank statements was provided untill July-2014 as in August-14 I was in Pakistan. Just now I realised that it can lead to rejection as the documents are over 28 days from date of submission.

Is there any ways that I can send them August-14 payslips and Bank Statements before they make any decision? Please need advise in this regard.

Further fullah can you tell me did they ask you for the additional documents? How did they ask? Email or text message?

Thanks

Hey Baliwa

My situation was exactly the same and as soon as I noticed I panicked and sent them all the wage slips recorded delivery to their address and also emailed them on visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and they acknowledged receipt of the email

My ECO was reall harsh because I submitted the docs before they made a decision however he sent the docs back to me with the rejection and said he couldnt look at them cos it ws provided after the date

It all depends on your ECO but I would send the additional docs with an explanation as to why August payslip was missing to be on the safe side

Allah knows best
[/quote]

Thank you very much for your detailed reply.

What would you suggest me? Should I sent my August Payslips and Bank statements to Islamabad Visa Office with explanation? Further in my employment letter my Gross Salary was not mentioned. Should I sent them again the employment letter with correct details?

If YES what is their address to send documents? Please reply so I can react quickly.

Many Thanks

Wish169
Newly Registered

Post by Wish169 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
Wish169 wrote:Here is my timeline
Applied 30 may 2014
Pre assisment done on 15 oct 2014
Initial pre assesment done on 3rd nov 2014
Processed and visa granted on 13th nov 2014
@wish169
Congratulations! I hope you have a blessed marriage.

I got the message pre assessment has been done last week and I don't have a clue what that could be. Did you recieve a email which states further checks/enquiries are to be conducted?
Thanku
It means that they are doing further checks on your application and when these will b clear they will process it.
Yes i have also got that mesg and after a month i got my application processed.

PK_UK

Post by PK_UK » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Baliwa wrote:
fullahs wrote:

Thanks fullahs,

Thanks

Hey Baliwa

Allah knows best

What would you suggest me? Should I sent my August Payslips and Bank statements to Islamabad Visa Office with explanation? Further in my employment letter my Gross Salary was not mentioned. Should I sent them again the employment letter with correct details?

If YES what is their address to send documents? Please reply so I can react quickly.

Many Thanks[/quote]

Dear Baliwa!

Please find the clarification of your query in the link below.

Go to page 6 and point (L) of page 6 where it clearly says the evidence provided should be no more than 28 days older than date of application.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _final.pdf[/color][/color][/color]

PK_UK

Post by PK_UK » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Baliwa wrote:
fullahs wrote:

Thanks fullahs,

Thanks

Hey Baliwa

Allah knows best

Many Thanks[/quote]

Dear Baliwa!

Go to page 6 and point (L) of page 6 where it clearly says the evidence provided should be no more than 28 days older than date of application.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _final.pdf[/color][/color][/color]

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Thanks fullahs,

Thanks[/quote]

Hey Baliwa

Allah knows best
[/quote]

Many Thanks[/quote]

Dear Baliwa!

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _final.pdf[/color][/color][/color][/quote]

Dear,

I know this is my query. My question is can I send them additional documents (August Payslips) before they make any decision?

Regards
Ali

PK_UK

Post by PK_UK » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Baliwa wrote:Thanks fullahs,

Thanks

Hey Baliwa

Allah knows best
[/quote]

Many Thanks[/quote]

Dear Baliwa!

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _final.pdf[/color][/color][/color][/quote]

Dear,

I know this is my query. My question is can I send them additional documents (August Payslips) before they make any decision?

Regards
Ali[/quote]

Baliw

i have been in touch with home office for the past 10 years now. Unfortunately they do not normally accept any evidence sent once the application has been made unless they ask you to do so.You can try your luck if u want to.
i pray the ECO overlooks it and grants u the visa.

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Hey Baliwa

Allah knows best
[/quote]

Many Thanks[/quote]

Dear Baliwa!

Dear,

Regards
Ali[/quote]

Baliw

i have been in touch with home office for the past 10 years now. Unfortunately they do not normally accept any evidence sent once the application has been made unless they ask you to do so.You can try your luck if u want to.
i pray the ECO overlooks it and grants u the visa.[/quote]

I think making effort is not bad. Allah is most merciful. Where should I send the documents? BHC Islamabad?

Wish169
Newly Registered

Post by Wish169 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:28 pm

rudey786 wrote:
Applied 30 may 2014
MashaAllah many congratulations to you both. May Allah swt bless your marriage.

Can you put up list of docs you submitted when you get a moment?
Here is the list of documents which i had submitted
Visa application form
Appendix 2
Orignal passport
Cnic copy
Birth certificate
Tb test certificate
Ielts test certificate
Phone bills and whatsap chat history
Marriage evidence:
Marriage certificate
Registration certificate
Wedding cards
Evidence of marriage venue
Hotel reservations, reciepts and certificate of marriage from hotel.
Marriage photos
Photos with husband of misc occassions.
Sponsor passport copy
Copy of ilr
Sopnsorship declaration
Letters from employer
Salary slips and bank statements 6 moths
Council tax and other bills
Property lease and mortgage bills
Telephone bills
Evidence if visit to pak
Copy of visa
Air ticket
Immigration evidence if arival n departure
Photos with wife and time spending.

Wish169
Newly Registered

Post by Wish169 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:29 pm

rudey786 wrote:
Applied 30 may 2014
MashaAllah many congratulations to you both. May Allah swt bless your marriage.

Can you put up list of docs you submitted when you get a moment?
Here is the list of documents which i had submitted
Visa application form
Appendix 2
Orignal passport
Cnic copy
Birth certificate
Tb test certificate
Ielts test certificate
Phone bills and whatsap chat history
Marriage evidence:
Marriage certificate
Registration certificate
Wedding cards
Evidence of marriage venue
Hotel reservations, reciepts and certificate of marriage from hotel.
Marriage photos
Photos with husband of misc occassions.
Sponsor passport copy
Copy of ilr
Sopnsorship declaration
Letters from employer
Salary slips and bank statements 6 moths
Council tax and other bills
Property lease and mortgage bills
Telephone bills
Evidence if visit to pak
Copy of visa
Air ticket
Immigration evidence if arival n departure
Photos with wife and time spending.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:50 pm

some times this quoting bussiness really gets awkward ..u Guys keep on quoting ..may be just address the user name .that will Make life so easier ..

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:13 pm

Hey

I was relatively calm until Ive come across a post on here so just want to clarify

I resubmitted my application with 10 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements. Prior to April 14 my income was just below the threshold but salary was reviewed in April and I was above the threshold.

To prove my employment I provided all 10 months evidence with the official company letter in April stating my new salary and after April all payments were above 18600.

Do you think they can reject on the old months pay slips or will they use some sense and look at all the documentation provided?

I'm starting to think I should have just left it to April-October as it clearly covered 6 months period.

Please advise.

Waiting for RFC call...

kk786
Newly Registered

Post by kk786 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Applied march. Still waiting. 7th November hubby received email saying application has been processed and will be returned to visa centre. We emailed again and thy said it can take time at decision centre and We will hear in few days. Not sure whats happening?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:20 pm

kk786 wrote:Applied march. Still waiting. 7th November hubby received email saying application has been processed and will be returned to visa centre. We emailed again and thy said it can take time at decision centre and We will hear in few days. Not sure whats happening?
It's been over a week I would go the gerrys office if it's not too far and hopefully it will be there.

kk786
Newly Registered

Post by kk786 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Applied 30 may 2014

Congratulations. Just wanted to know, did the call u to collect the papers or how

kk786
Newly Registered

Post by kk786 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Can I contact gerry @mirpur directly. Any1 got number

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:58 pm

kk786 wrote:Can I contact gerry @mirpur directly. Any1 got number
Just go and visit them, its been more than a week and should be waiting for you with good news at VAC.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:29 pm

Wish169 which category did you apply with?

Wish169
Newly Registered

Post by Wish169 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:25 pm

@prayforus
Categry A

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:56 pm

has anyone had this email what does this mean??? HELP PLEASE

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

With regards to your query, we need to escalate your case to our higher
authorities as you have not received your documents yet.

Please provide us the following information so that we can expedite the
case:

1. Type of escalation: The application has been processed, however, I have
not received documents yet.
2. GWF Reference Number:
3. Passport Number:
4. Name of the applicant:
5. Date of Birth:
6. Country where applying:
7. Location of the VAC:
8. Type of visa:
9. Date of biometrics:
10. Brief reason of your query:

DOES THIS MEAN A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE OR NOT?????
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:26 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:has anyone had this email what does this mean??? HELP PLEASE

Service.

case:

2. GWF Reference Number:
3. Passport Number:
5. Date of Birth:
7. Location of the VAC:
8. Type of visa:
9. Date of biometrics:

Hey sounds like it but then agen thy email wen it has been done n also i dont undersnd why thy r askn for all this info?
Best thing to do is email thm n see what thy say as its very confusing
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Ket1 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:has anyone had this email what does this mean??? HELP PLEASE

Service.

case:

2. GWF Reference Number:
3. Passport Number:
5. Date of Birth:
7. Location of the VAC:
8. Type of visa:
9. Date of biometrics:

Hey sounds like it but then agen thy email wen it has been done n also i dont undersnd why thy r askn for all this info?
Best thing to do is email thm n see what thy say as its very confusing
They are asking for this info to see were my documents are?and I have had no email or phone call saying it has been processed.. I have sent the info and will wait for a reply now
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah