ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Refused after getting Exceptional Complex Issue Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

malik78
Pakistan

Visa Refused after getting Exceptional Complex Issue Letter

Post by malik78 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello Friends,

My Ent Tier 1 visa has been refused with some really silly objections i.e,

1- My designation doesnt fall under their list of occupations skilled to National Qualification framework Level 4 because it excludes any work involve in administration, marketing or website functions

Although i am director of my company but in applications i wrote my designation as Production Supervisor of my Media Production Company, My comapny role is to to outdoor and indoor broadcast services to different TV channels and other Media Production companies plus wedding event coverages and all sorts of event coverages, i have been in media since 1998, did my masters here in UK, worked in Pakistan Television, Dubai, Malaysia and in UK as well, dont understand that howcome my business doesnt fall in their occupation shortlist

2 - The evidence of marketing and advertisements are not acceptable, it doesnt cover a continuous period commencing before 11 July upto no earlier than three months before the date of my application, and HO is unable to make decision that i was advertising my business prior to 11 July

I submitted my Business Cards, Flyers, Website print etc, moreover i also have proof that i have been advertising my business on different sited like Gumtree, Yell and receipts of printing my flyers well before 11 July, i bought my website domain also before 11 July.

3 - My contract with a TV channel to conduct its Live Broadcast is not acceptable as its dated started from 15 Aug, and also one invoice dated 12 August is also not acceptable evidence of trading as defind under paragraph 41-SD(e)(iv)

Well the invoice which i gave them is with the same TV channel as my company gave them services from 7th July 2014 till 16th July 2014 so it clearly shows that i was giving my services before 11 July, but obviously i sent my invoice next month as owner of that TV channel was abroad.

Now all the gurus guidance is required about these three objection. . . . .

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Visa Refused after getting Exceptional Complex Issue Let

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:23 pm

you seem secure yourself sufficient proofs to prove you were advertising and had such materiel in place before 11 July for what you wrote in point 2.

for the point 1 if I may ask the services that your company provides to client(please disregard your services to your company or whatever you do for your business)

for the point 3 if you could arrange yourself proofs that you had provided partial or possibly full services part of the contract signed before 11 July of which invoice you produced in Aug 2014 I see you have chances.
(I do not know how you designed your invoice but for this visa specially invoices should mention the service date together with invoice date, if this invoice(went out to UKVI) states the service date you can easily win over this point)

when they refuse an application they do so with additional reasons and grounds that does not necessarily mean you in fact lack those factors however you would still need to answer all those points they raised, your success seem subject to satisfying the level 4 or above occupational requirement and Business activity prior to 11 July.
thanks,

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:27 pm

My Company provide technical and broadcasting services to variety of different clients which includes TV Channels, Production Houses, Charities, Event Organisers and futures bride's and Grooms. If i go on more detail, I my company provide In door and Out door recording services where my staff installs all the cables, Cameras, Tripods, Cranes, Lighting, sounds and Satellite Links etc.

Invoice which i sent to them, it clearly shows the dates my company provided services to my client which means i had been engage in my business before 11 July, but i think HO looking for loose holes to put down your application.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:47 am

you as a business provide services that includes shooting, organizing events and you tape for TV channels.

now what they mean by administering a business is the technical support you and your tam provide that helps your business to provide and maintain above services that it offers they say is not acceptable because anything that you do to help a business to provide any service when that service out to client is not at level 4 or above activity.

technical support and roles you act at may have been at required level but services out to clients that they say are not at minimum required level.

now in my view your defense should include a series of activities that you being supervisor(remember being director or supervisor will not be considered a skilled job or your SOC in this context) perform before a product is ready for client. when you prove the products that you sell are technical, can only be made by qualified persons, involve a series of activities, procedures and assessments before client I then think this is how you can convince a judge that this service level is at required level.

a newly refused person becomes depressive I have been through this stress myself. do not loose the hope and I can also suggest you should arrange yourself an experienced lawyer for the court preparations and representations.
wish you best of luck with your appeal
thanks,

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:you as a business provide services that includes shooting, organizing events and you tape for TV channels.

now what they mean by administering a business is the technical support you and your tam provide that helps your business to provide and maintain above services that it offers they say is not acceptable because anything that you do to help a business to provide any service when that service out to client is not at level 4 or above activity.

technical support and roles you act at may have been at required level but services out to clients that they say are not at minimum required level.

now in my view your defense should include a series of activities that you being supervisor(remember being director or supervisor will not be considered a skilled job or your SOC in this context) perform before a product is ready for client. when you prove the products that you sell are technical, can only be made by qualified persons, involve a series of activities, procedures and assessments before client I then think this is how you can convince a judge that this service level is at required level.

a newly refused person becomes depressive I have been through this stress myself. do not loose the hope and I can also suggest you should arrange yourself an experienced lawyer for the court preparations and representations.
wish you best of luck with your appeal
Thanks dear, sure i will discuss this all with my solicitor

aseementerprener
Newly Registered

Post by aseementerprener » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:17 am

hi all membars

i got refuse latter today and i tell my consultant about the refuse. he says dont worry no problam and he cut my phone. now i call again 3 times and he says he get my visa in appeal. now tell me to pay 800 ponds in 3 days and tell if i dont pay than ukba office send me return to pakistan. ukba office write me in latter that my busines plan fraud as it is copy from google. again they write my 50000 pond bank statmant fraud as no money in my consultant account. my contract is not working ukba office telling that claint no give reply. also they tell me that i dont give accountant latter that my business going good and that i am not enterprener. what can i do now my frends what you tell me. i need help from all membars. okay bye

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by naveencandy8 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:58 am

aseementerprener wrote:hi all membars

i got refuse latter today and i tell my consultant about the refuse. he says dont worry no problam and he cut my phone. now i call again 3 times and he says he get my visa in appeal. now tell me to pay 800 ponds in 3 days and tell if i dont pay than ukba office send me return to pakistan. ukba office write me in latter that my busines plan fraud as it is copy from google. again they write my 50000 pond bank statmant fraud as no money in my consultant account. my contract is not working ukba office telling that claint no give reply. also they tell me that i dont give accountant latter that my business going good and that i am not enterprener. what can i do now my frends what you tell me. i need help from all membars. okay bye

Hi can u tell me how u can get ur letter today. As its sunday and no post will be delivered . Can u tell us what is ur all refusal points??

aseementerprener
Newly Registered

Post by aseementerprener » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:55 am

thank you my frend candy8 for giving reply. i say the ukba office refuse from latter in my last massege so please my frend read it. and i do always night shifts so i sleep all day and dont see my latter. ukba office post my latter 12 nov and i got it on 15 nov. ukba office tell me that ukba officer call my cliant who give no answer so my contract is not good and he tell me that my bank in marvida tower tell that there is no 50000 in accont. ukba office also tell me that i also not give accountant latter that i do business in united kingdom.

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:05 pm

aseementerprener wrote:thank you my frend candy8 for giving reply. i say the ukba office refuse from latter in my last massege so please my frend read it. and i do always night shifts so i sleep all day and dont see my latter. ukba office post my latter 12 nov and i got it on 15 nov. ukba office tell me that ukba officer call my cliant who give no answer so my contract is not good and he tell me that my bank in marvida tower tell that there is no 50000 in accont. ukba office also tell me that i also not give accountant latter that i do business in united kingdom.
HI Aseem,

very sorry to hear what all you have been going through, seems like the consultant has cheated you and put the forged documents for your application.

I believe you should take some legal steps against the consultant, the concern is as UKBA has taken any step against you for deception ?

aseementerprener
Newly Registered

Post by aseementerprener » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Salam frend danish

i check all 4 pages of ukba office latter and find no DECEPTION write in the latter. i call shiraz bhaee who do my enterprener file and he tell me no problem and tell me to pay him 800 pond for appeal. i tell i alredy give 2000 pond for enterprener file so why tell me to pay 800 and he tell he appeal ukba office. shiraz bhaee also tell me to live silent and not tell about ukba latter to anyone as other frends or house people can tell ukba office and they come to prison me. now he tell i can pay 200 every month if i have no money and he talk to ukba office. my frends say i do mistake call shiraz bhaee as he fraud people last year but my frend tell me to give him money. my frend danish i tell you what happen and also my other membars her.

thankyou all
aseem

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:53 pm

aseementerprener wrote:Salam frend danish

i check all 4 pages of ukba office latter and find no DECEPTION write in the latter. i call shiraz bhaee who do my enterprener file and he tell me no problem and tell me to pay him 800 pond for appeal. i tell i alredy give 2000 pond for enterprener file so why tell me to pay 800 and he tell he appeal ukba office. shiraz bhaee also tell me to live silent and not tell about ukba latter to anyone as other frends or house people can tell ukba office and they come to prison me. now he tell i can pay 200 every month if i have no money and he talk to ukba office. my frends say i do mistake call shiraz bhaee as he fraud people last year but my frend tell me to give him money. my frend danish i tell you what happen and also my other membars her.

thankyou all
aseem
I think your consultant[sic] screwed you up and I am amazed this thick skinned idiot has the gall to ask you for more money. I would suggest going about the appeal through an experienced solicitor. Also report this scumbag bhaee to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).