ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 APPLICATION ISSUES

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

markyk
Newly Registered
India

EEA4 APPLICATION ISSUES

Post by markyk » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:51 pm

hello everyone , i got married to an eea citizen in jan 2012 , i got my residence in july 2012 since she was employed , but now in november 2014 she quit her job and is self employed now. the question is will it affect my current status ie; will i have to do a fresh application for RC,,. Also how would i present my case during my eea4 application :mrgreen:

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: EEA4 APPLICATION ISSUES

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Self employment is one of the mode to excercise treaty rights and an EU national can switch into any different mode of excersing treaty rights anytime. As long as such period of self employment is backed up with the relevant documents you should be fine and can proceed to EEA4 application.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

markyk
Newly Registered
India

Re: EEA4 APPLICATION ISSUES

Post by markyk » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:54 pm

thank you very much , so i can show all the tax returs documents etc for eea4 yes?
and i can travel back home(india) like normal ?