ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deportation Letters

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

If legal in Ireland when applying for E.U1 residency, Have you been issued with Deportation letter?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:24 pm

yes
10%
No,not yet
90%

Total votes: 10

archigabe

Deportation Letters

Post by archigabe » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:24 pm

I'd like to find out if people who are here legally (on spouse visas/visa waiver/student/work) are getting issued with deportation orders

Babsie

Post by Babsie » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:43 am

HI...can the person who voted "no" spare a few words around their situation? This is really concerning for me. My husband was refused spousal visa...usual story, I'm italian, he's South African. I'm here 11 years, he's here 6, but we never lived abroad. He has a work permit, but I would be seriously concerned if now they started deporting everyone, regardless of work permits or visa alike!!!!!

Interested in hearing what your situation is.

B

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:48 am

Do you mean your husband was refused residency? I don't think you have to worry too much if he already has some sort of legal status. Most of us here are on a legal limbo when our spouse visas expired and the DOJ didnt get back to us atleast 3-4 months after the spouse visas expired.