ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELPcoa EEA2 just received not mentioning the right to work.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

busya13

HELPcoa EEA2 just received not mentioning the right to work.

Post by busya13 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Hi! any help is highly appreciated. i am quite confused. my previous eea2 just expired on the 9th of november. i sent my application on friday the 7th, and they got it on the 10th on november monday. i hope they will not consider that i overstayed or something. today i received COA. applied as my hubby is a student now. COA doesn't mention the right to work strangely. just says application will be passed to a caseworker to await consideration and the usual stuff about not contacting them, not making urgent plans etc. What does this mean??? shoul i give them a call? any way to find out? also if i am allowed to work i wonder if the employers will be happy with this letter or not? also is the consideration time shorter for dependants of students in practice or the same? many thanks!

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: HELPcoa EEA2 just received not mentioning the right to w

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Perhaps you have received an acknowledgment letter confirming the receipt of your application which isn't a COA. You will receive it soon.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

busya13

Post by busya13 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Sheraz7, what is the difference between the two????? now i am very confused!

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Maybe 4-5 years ago when you received previous eea2 you did not get acknowledgment letter which now has been introduced since they charging £55. It is a receipt of application and but CoA will arrive shortly.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS