ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enquiry about EEA4 Visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akramabbasi
Newly Registered

Enquiry about EEA4 Visa

Post by akramabbasi » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi,

I married to a EEA national on 07 Jan 2010 in UK as I was on Post Study Work Permit at that time. After that I applied and got my EEA2 Visa on 30 Aug 2010. Now I have few questions to ask as I am looking forward for my EEA4 Visa next year,

1) Can I apply for my EEA4 Visa on 07 Jan 2015 or I have to wait till 30 Aug 2015 when my EEA2 will finish? and

2) Me and my wife were living together in Glasgow since our marriage till May this year as she finished her studies and got Job in Edinburgh and she moved. Now I have my job still in Glasgow which I cannot leave as it is a good job. So when I will apply for my EEA4 application, surely me and my wife will have different addresses. Will it effect on my application in front of UKBA as me and my wife are not living at same address.

We both have all our other paperwork ready but I just have these confusions to clear before to apply.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Enquiry about EEA4 Visa

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:49 pm

1. 07 January 2015

2. Different addresses shouldn't be a problem because non-eu national still be the family member of EU national.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS