ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from employer

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gupta_ust

Letter from employer

Post by gupta_ust » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Hello everyone,
I am currently on tier 2 and due to apply for my ILR. I have two queries regarding the letter issued by the employer.

1) My employer generates letter in online pdf format and we can take print out. Is this accepted as a valid letter on employer letterhead? I mean the header is there but it is an online black and white printout with no wet signature(only digital present). Please help.

2) The format for confirmation of leave is "While we are not able to confirm specific dates of vacation for XXXX we can confirm that he remained on the UK payroll and was paid in the UK during the period of his employment. To the best of our knowledge, any time spent outside of the UK during the period would have been vacation or business trips"

My time out of UK is max 20 days in one go and not more than 75 days in total. Would this suffice?

Thanking you in anticipation.

gupta_ust

Re: Letter from employer

Post by gupta_ust » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Anyone please?

gupta_ust

Post by gupta_ust » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:07 am

Anyone please?

Macro_Run
Member of Standing

Post by Macro_Run » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:18 pm

1. Even, It does not have company stamp & signature on it?
2. Have you got your e-tickets while out of UK?