ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help- ILR application - Senior Members pls help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILRapplication80

Urgent Help- ILR application - Senior Members pls help

Post by ILRapplication80 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:52 am

I have got 2 urgent questions pls - will really appreciate if someone can answer ASAP

1) My employer is not able to provide specific dates of vacations / holidays - but are happy to provide a letter which states that i have remained on their UK payroll and have been paid in UK throughout the period of my employment - and at no point of time has had any period of unpaid employment.

Would the above be sufficient - or I need something additional to support my application? Can some senior member clarify the requirments?

2) Is there any requirement - on how much time one need to have on his passport (to-expiry) to be able to apply for an ILR Visa? So if for example if my passport is expiring start of FEB can I apply for ILR end of this month.

Many Thanks,

ILRapplication80

Re: Urgent Help- ILR application - Senior Members pls help

Post by ILRapplication80 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Can any senior member pls help on this forum? I have got an PEO appointment coming up next week

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:32 pm

ILRapplication80 wrote:I have got 2 urgent questions pls - will really appreciate if someone can answer ASAP

1) My employer is not able to provide specific dates of vacations / holidays - but are happy to provide a letter which states that i have remained on their UK payroll and have been paid in UK throughout the period of my employment - and at no point of time has had any period of unpaid employment.

Would the above be sufficient - or I need something additional to support my application? Can some senior member clarify the requirments?

Yes. Don't worry. It will serve the purpose.

2) Is there any requirement - on how much time one need to have on his passport (to-expiry) to be able to apply for an ILR Visa? So if for example if my passport is expiring start of FEB can I apply for ILR end of this month.

As long as your passport is valid on the day of appointment you are good.

Many Thanks,
Best of luck
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

ILRapplication80

Post by ILRapplication80 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Thank you so much :)