ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2014 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

babami

Re: 2014 Citizenship Approvals

Post by babami » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:08 pm

eagle007 wrote:
babami wrote:
eagle007 wrote:Hi guys,

Can anyone inform me about what's the definition of "advance stage"?. Does submitting to Minister corresponds to "advanced stage"?
Basically, u r at d finishing line only for u to start looking for brown envelope. I was told on Tuesday still in process, Wednesday advance stage and I rang on Thursday where I was told my approval had bn sent out on Wednesday last hour of work that I might luckily get it in post ytd but unfortunately nothing was delivered so am working in spirit with postman since 8am this morning.
I was not told about advanced stage. I was told that my application is submitted to Minister?
Any which way you are getting there.

kite runner
Newly Registered

Post by kite runner » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:19 pm

banana07 wrote:
kite runner wrote:
banana07 wrote:kite runner - they are approving may, june and july nowadays so you might be one of them!

you are so funny! if i get a letter i would insist to know what it is! i wont be able to sleep hahah

they said it could have came in the post today so i wanted to get back to the old place to check!! :wink: didnt come today hopefully tomorrow
whats the news kite runner?

approval recieved today! :D thanks to everyone here!! can we travel once we submit the GNIB card?

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Congrats kite runner!!! We are very happy for u!! Next mission is to know wn ceremony is Haha
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

Kal14

Post by Kal14 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:42 pm

banana07 wrote:Congrats kite runner!!! We are very happy for u!! Next mission is to know wn ceremony is Haha
Congrats kite walker :D
Seems like won't get approval or any kind a news till next year..banana u will get it before will hahaha
Mission is complicated

saad786

Post by saad786 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:01 pm

@Kite runner
Could you please share the time line of your application please... I applied 31 July got first letter in 7th August, addtional information requested 8 Sept submitted 10 Sept and now waiting

not sure what is happening.... Best of luck to all who are waiting and congratulations to ones who got accepted

kite runner
Newly Registered

Post by kite runner » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:09 pm

applied 10 june 2014, 2nd stage ack july 2014, no other requests for documents, approval 20 november 2014

saad786

Post by saad786 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:14 pm

@kite runner
thanks for the prompt reply and congratulations on your approval :) happy for you mate

babami

Post by babami » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Got the approval now dated 19th and will be following the instructions as instructed. Did u all know that minister never signed any approval letter but only give consent. My heart still with you all and best of luck to everyone of us ahead.

eagle007
Newly Registered

Post by eagle007 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:42 pm

@saad786

The nearest one to our time line who go approved is babami I think.

kite runner
Newly Registered

Post by kite runner » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:43 pm

can i travel to home country without GNIB card, if i bring the naturalisation approval letter?

eagle007
Newly Registered

Post by eagle007 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:44 pm

babami wrote:Got the approval now dated 19th and will be following the instructions as instructed. Did u all know that minister never signed any approval letter but only give consent. My heart still with you all and best of luck to everyone of us ahead.

what you meant by "give consent"? Is it a verbal or written consent?

babami

Post by babami » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:07 pm

eagle007 wrote:@saad786

The nearest one to our time line who go approved is babami I think.
I actually sent in my application 11th of july.

babami

Post by babami » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:16 pm

eagle007 wrote:
babami wrote:Got the approval now dated 19th and will be following the instructions as instructed. Did u all know that minister never signed any approval letter but only give consent. My heart still with you all and best of luck to everyone of us ahead.

what you meant by "give consent"? Is it a verbal or written consent?
The further processing team signed my letter named xxxx but notminister but was stated that she intends to grant my application for a certificate of naturalisation. Anyways, it doesn't matter as long as approval is out am happy.

kofiasenji

experience needed

Post by kofiasenji » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:38 pm

i am trying to seek help for a friend who is about to apply for naturalisation based on 5 years residency in the state. He doesnt understand how the 6 weeks absence work, is it 6 weeks in a year absence for each year of the 5 years or just 6 weeks for the 5 years residency period. Please advise

eagle007
Newly Registered

Re: experience needed

Post by eagle007 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:48 pm

kofiasenji wrote:i am trying to seek help for a friend who is about to apply for naturalisation based on 5 years residency in the state. He doesnt understand how the 6 weeks absence work, is it 6 weeks in a year absence for each year of the 5 years or just 6 weeks for the 5 years residency period. Please advise

6 weeks per year.

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:00 pm

thanks eagle 007. please can you advise if these set of documents are ok for application

application form

notice of tax assessment for 5 years

copy of all pages of international passport

copy of pages where garda stamp is on the passport

3 months bank statement

3 months utility bill

certified copy of birth certificate

evidence of when self employment started and registered with revenue

certified copy if kids irish passport and birth certificate

please advise if anything else is missing.thanks

Fayzal
Newly Registered

Post by Fayzal » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:23 pm

hi all,

i got another post today where thhey have asked me to clarify the name on my birth cert and provide them an explanation as to transaction with documentation to support if same applies.

my birth cert was attached with the letter and i see they are right, i see instead of my full name on my birth cert it says b/a (my mom name) & w/o (my dad name)

i already spoke to one of the guy back home in pakistan to arrange the birth cert from national database and registeration authority known as (nadra) and provided with all the required details so hopefully i will get my birth cert at the end of next week.

can anyone guide me now what should i write in my letter to minister when i attach the new birth cert which hopefully i will recieve next week from pakistan... i mean what explaination can i come up with as i never notice this problem before on my old birth cert

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
F

eagle007
Newly Registered

Post by eagle007 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:50 pm

The following document will be helpful for every one who is applying for irish citizenship

http://www.newcommunities.ie/resources/ ... urce-pack/

It explains all the forms, documents required and discusses different case studies. A must read bible for every applicant.

Post by 110 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Fayzal wrote:hi all,

i got another post today where thhey have asked me to clarify the name on my birth cert and provide them an explanation as to transaction with documentation to support if same applies.

my birth cert was attached with the letter and i see they are right, i see instead of my full name on my birth cert it says b/a (my mom name) & w/o (my dad name)

i already spoke to one of the guy back home in pakistan to arrange the birth cert from national database and registeration authority known as (nadra) and provided with all the required details so hopefully i will get my birth cert at the end of next week.

can anyone guide me now what should i write in my letter to minister when i attach the new birth cert which hopefully i will recieve next week from pakistan... i mean what explaination can i come up with as i never notice this problem before on my old birth cert

Thanks
F
Have sent you a PM, check your Private messages.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:32 am

amison79 wrote:@banana07

letter of approval and passport, are you sure about it. does the letter says to bring in your passport of original nationality or does it require to carry any valid id? please, help. 1 of my friend is stuck, need to help him thru this forum.

regards
just the invitation letter and any form of Identification (ie passport of origin or driving license).
the approval letter is not required.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:27 am

Thanks bebo.. Any id so long as it matches ur full name.. My driving license does not match my name on passport or application hence i rely on passport that has fullname and "note" on note page.. Passport is always the final Photgraphic document when name confusion happens.. The approval letter is for the criac if things go wrong (ie if they have doubts ha)
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:30 am

110 wrote:

Thanks
F
-10 such info can help other ppl.. So long as no personal info in the pm, pls share here so others benifit from it

mumairsharif

Post by mumairsharif » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:23 pm

banana07 wrote:
110 wrote:

Thanks
F
-10 such info can help other ppl.. So long as no personal info in the pm, pls share here so others benifit from it

What they are interested to know is an explanation from your side why your name is different in passport & birth certificate, and evidence that you are using your name on the passport (in the form of documents).

mumairsharif

Post by mumairsharif » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Fayzal
Newly Registered

Post by Fayzal » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:30 pm

The original birth certificate when i was born have my name and everything correct on it except my moms last name spelling which is incorrect for example say it says in my dob original under my mom's last name as (mehan) instead of (maan). that original birth certificate i did not have with me anymore, i only had photocopy so i did not submitted that here in my application beside even the photo copy was in poor condition where it was very difficult to read my name but you could still make out my name. Anyway, last year i ordered dob certificate from the hospital through one of my relative who spoke to hospital and arranged it after providing my birth details but they did not write my name in my full name section instead they wrote d/o (my mom name) w/o (my dad name) where my name should have mentioned. unfortunately i never took notice of it. now my application has been processed to second stage no problem but they just sent me letter and asked me to explain the difference or why my name is not there,meantime as i mentioned above already that i spoke to one of the guy back home in pakistan to arrange the birth cert from national database and registeration authority known as (nadra) and provided with all the required details so hopefully i will get my birth cert at the end of next week.

now i dont know what explanation should i give here? and should i write in email or should i write/print on computer and sign and send by post? but question remain same what best explanation can i come up with which does not make issue complicated. i appreciate all the help

thanks
F