ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extended family member

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hyfa

Extended family member

Post by hyfa » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:43 am

Dear All
I am an Eea natuonal . I am living and working in the UK. My sister is living in third country. She is dependent on me and living in my own home in third country .Her eea family permit appeal has dismissed by the upper tribunal judge this month . So please kindly advice me how can I go further?

el patron
Member of Standing

Re: Extended family member

Post by el patron » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:14 am

It is always possible to reapply for a Family Permit and try to address the reasons for previous refusal, after all the dependency issue should relate to a period in advance of the live application, and the dependency period that was looked at by the tribunal and ECO is presumably some time agao now and hence less relevant!

I am assuming of course that the appeal was on dependency.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Extended family member

Post by Obie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Depending on the nature of the refusal, another application could be made, but the success rate will depend on the basis of the refusal, and whether it is a basis that can be addressed.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors