ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 3 application - help, please!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GuidoG
Newly Registered

EEA 3 application - help, please!

Post by GuidoG » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi all,

I'm an Italian citizen, I've lived and worked in the UK for 5 years now. I'm trying to apply for the PR to the HO and I'm getting all the documentation together at the moment.

Quick question: as I said I'm an EEA citizen (Italian) but I also hold an Argentinian passport as I was born there. However, I've exercised Treaty Rights as an Italian here in the UK. My question is: should i send to the HO both passports, the Italian (of course) and the Argentinian? Do they need the Argentinian passport as well, I don't know, for example to check my travels to Argentina?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Guido

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: EEA 3 application - help, please!

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:30 pm

You must have been admitted to UK on your EEA (Italian) passport, therefore, attaching it only with the application will be better and according to the application the only same need. However, if they will need your Argentinian passport then they will write to you.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:57 pm

GuidoG wrote:Hi all,

I'm an Italian citizen, I've lived and worked in the UK for 5 years now. I'm trying to apply for the PR to the HO and I'm getting all the documentation together at the moment.

Quick question: as I said I'm an EEA citizen (Italian) but I also hold an Argentinian passport as I was born there. However, I've exercised Treaty Rights as an Italian here in the UK. My question is: should i send to the HO both passports, the Italian (of course) and the Argentinian? Do they need the Argentinian passport as well, I don't know, for example to check my travels to Argentina?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Guido
Your Argentinian passport is irrelevant. They won't need it. What is important is that you have been exercising treaty rights in the UK. The only people who are able to do this are EEA citizens...

GuidoG
Newly Registered

Post by GuidoG » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:00 pm

Thank you very much for your help, guys!

Does anybody know where I can find a template or example of a good cover letter to send along with my application?

Thanks again,

Guido