ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor VISA for 10 Years

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhruv26186

Family Visitor VISA for 10 Years

Post by dhruv26186 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:19 am

Hi,

Has anyone applied for Family visitor VISA for 10 years for their parents?

I would just need to know whether its sensible to apply in that category OR UKBA usually refuses VISAs in that category?

Also what would be the necessary documents - must to provide for successful application? i would need to apply for my parents 10 year Visitor VISA so that they can visit me on multiple occasions such as new house buy, birthday , anniversary etc etc.

Please note, i am aware they can stay max 6 months in each visit. That is okay. They don't need to settle here anyway

Regards,
Dhruv

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Family Visitor VISA for 10 Years

Post by Wanderer » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:42 am

You'd only be successful with a 10 year app with a history of visit visas without any issues.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

adnanjamil
Newly Registered

Post by adnanjamil » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 am

Hi,
I applied for my in laws 6 weeks back for 10 year family visitor visa and they both got it within 1 week of application date without any problem. Let me know if you have any specific query.
Note: They visited UK once before this on a 6 months visa
Thanks

pragnesh_biljana
Newly Registered

Post by pragnesh_biljana » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:05 am

Hi adnanjamil,

Please can you provide some more details (Letters, documents etc., attached in application) about how you applied for your in-laws, I am planning for 5 years long term visa for my mother, she has visited UK 3 times before.

Did they/you submitted any letter/s along with their application?

Any help on DO/Don't in writing the letters would be appreciated.

Thanks,