ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tallojani

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tallojani » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:10 pm

izainab5 wrote:
Sorry to hear about it, but you applied online on 4th June or you submitted documents / biometric on 4th? It was certainly harsh, but as its a well documented rule, so they might not agree in appeal.[/quote]
Online submission on 4th june docs submitted on 6th june. Do u think they wont overturn thr decision cos otherwise im gna hv to wait until april 2015 to reapply :([/quote]

If you are not able to reapply till April 2015 then you might as well put your appeal through, they have been harsh but rules are rules. Providing you are only refused on the point you mentioned, if you submit the missing payslip/bank statement I personally think your chances are high, in sha Allah decision will be overturned. Allah swt knows best.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

sadia khan

Post by sadia khan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 pm

HXM872 wrote:
sadia khan wrote:Hi everyone today I got my spouse viza I m xtra happy :D :D I applied 14th may 2014
Sadia, congrats on your visa. Can you please post your documents list which you submitted ? It would be a great help. Thanks
I applied 14th of July 2014
Nikha nama that give me molvi
Nikha nama from union concil
Nikha nama in english
Tb certificate
English language certificate
12 pic that we spend time together(I don't have my wedding pic)
Council bills
Water bills electricity bills gas bills
Skyp data
Tax paper
My husbad business paper
Sponcer declaration
House paper
2 year bank statement
Etc
Got cal today to collect pasport very happy every one got their visa soon

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:09 pm

sadia khan wrote:
HXM872 wrote:
sadia khan wrote:Hi everyone today I got my spouse viza I m xtra happy :D :D I applied 14th may 2014
Sadia, congrats on your visa. Can you please post your documents list which you submitted ? It would be a great help. Thanks
I applied 14th of July 2014
Nikha nama that give me molvi
Nikha nama from union concil
Nikha nama in english
Tb certificate
English language certificate
12 pic that we spend time together(I don't have my wedding pic)
Council bills
Water bills electricity bills gas bills
Skyp data
Tax paper
My husbad business paper
Sponcer declaration
House paper
2 year bank statement
Etc
Got cal today to collect pasport very happy every one got their visa soon

Thanks Sadia

PK_UK

Post by PK_UK » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:29 pm

yasir143 wrote:
sab9 wrote:AOA,
I've applied for spouse visa from Lahore Pakistan, my application is currently being assessed by ECO. They are asking for additional documents, of which one is "housing report". Me and my husband has no idea of it, can somebody tell me what is it?
Jazakallah
House report is dat which u get from council.you have to ask them for one they will give you a date and come look in ur house and then they will issue you one.
As far I know
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sab9
its called "Property Inspection Report" which can be obtained from your council or estate agents in the UK.In my case i got it from an estate agent which is quick and easy.But not all the estte agents provide that report so you will have to go to few of them to check .Its fees is anything between 80-150 pounds.. normally ECO demands this report when the accommodation where you are going to reside in the Uk is shared with other families/tenants or its a room in a shared house, so the ECO wants to make sure that house is not overcrowded.

To have better understanding of this visit following link and read para 6.2 Housing Standards on page 9.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... annexf.pdf

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:37 pm

so the payslips and statements should be within 28 days of online application?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:51 pm

congrats sadia and kk786 so happy for u mashallah keep ur all in ur duwas, have a blessed life
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:51 pm

roger354 wrote:so the payslips and statements should be within 28 days of online application?
the day u submit not online application :)

PK_UK

Post by PK_UK » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:00 pm

roger354 wrote:so the payslips and statements should be within 28 days of online application?

it very important point... izainab5 got visa refused coz of this very issue. so b carefull.

lets says your last payslip date is 31 march,then you should submit your application at visa center within 28 days from 31march i.e before 28 april.
if u submit your application on 29 April your case will be refused coz you are providing the docs which are more than 28 days old now.its clearly mentioned in guidance notes of spouse visa.
same rule applies with bank statement.
hope it helps

sadia khan

Post by sadia khan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Thankx to all of u inshallah everyone get their viza soon

sadia khan

Post by sadia khan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Ket1 wrote:congrats sadia and kk786 so happy for u mashallah keep ur all in ur duwas, have a blessed life
Thankx a lot

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Ket1 wrote:
the day u submit not online application :)
From another thread on the forum

by Casa » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:46 pm
Casa wrote:
The most recent payslip (and bank statement), shouldn't be more than one calendar month old.

pug23

Post by pug23 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:42 pm

My hubby will b submitting application tomorrow and the last payslip he has is 31 october 2014. This should be ok right? Although it is one day before the 28th day?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:43 pm

pug23 wrote:My hubby will b submitting application tomorrow and the last payslip he has is 31 october 2014. This should be ok right? Although it is one day before the 28th day?
yes thats fine .doesnt that make it 2 days before 28th as tomro is 26th?

pug23

Post by pug23 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Ket1 wrote:
pug23 wrote:My hubby will b submitting application tomorrow and the last payslip he has is 31 october 2014. This should be ok right? Although it is one day before the 28th day?
Thank you. Yeah two days lol sorry I can't count!!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:20 pm

pug23 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Thank you. Yeah two days lol sorry I can't count!!
lol no wories i was in th same situation, applied 26 days after last payslip. gud luck for ur application :)

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:28 pm

kk786 wrote:Alhumdulila I got visa. Applied 3rd march and visa issued 6th November.Yesterday I visit VAC they said your passport was here since 10th November I asked why you guys didn't call me for collection he said we couldn't find your number.I got 33months visa in how may days I have to travel to the uk is it 3 months for travel arrangements.My Tb test also expired some people say u have to do it again some say Tb test is only for case submission. Please can anyone tell me .
MASHALLAH...congrats..i applied on 27th feb almost a week bfre u..can u tell me wen did u receiv ds mail that ur applicatn has been processd???? I mean on which date???
Keep us in ur prayrs..
INSHALLAH will hear soon wd gud news

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:31 pm

izainab5 wrote:
W.A.Salaam,

Its better get a solicitor in UK, instead of Lahore / Pakistan. What happened to your case? What's the reason for refusal?

Kind Regards,

Networkers![/quote]
Its got refused cos of my solicitor mistake . I applied with 2 jobs one was supermarket employment other was self employment job and submitted apr 2013 till apr 2014 payslips and bank statements and we applied on 4th june but because of my solicitor advice i dint submit may wage slip and bank statement so basically they refused cos our wage slip and bank statement was older than 28 days (35 days old in my case)so they refused it without asking for any further docs which was bit harsh cos usually they do ask ppl for additional docs but in our case they dint . Do u think we shd appeal and submit them missing docs or shall we reapply .4 years of marriage and we still struggling for the right of being together as husband and wife . Feel like crying. Any advice u guys can give wts best option for me .
kind regards[/quote]

@izainab5 Sorry to read that your visa was rejected.

My visa was rejected because it was few days older than 28 days and I clearly submitted all the documentation after but they did not accept.

I could have appealed it but I ended up reapplying but that is because I had all the information there.

If you are going to have to wait until April 2015 anyway then I would suggest you appeal the decision

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:01 pm

fullahs wrote:

My visa was rejected because it was few days older than 28 days and I clearly submitted all the documentation after but they did not accept.

I could have appealed it but I ended up reapplying but that is because I had all the information there.

If you are going to have to wait until April 2015 anyway then I would suggest you appeal the decision
Hi Fullahs,

Can you tell me if your online application date was beyond 28 days limit or your Biometric was beyond 28 days?

Thanks,

Networkers!

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:05 pm

BUT If ur self employed then they look at ur last financial year ..which u have submitted ur bank statements and payslips for the whole financial year. Then what are they asking for more ??

izainab5
Newly Registered

Post by izainab5 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:48 pm

@networkers tallojaniand fullahs
Thanks for ur kind advice . my solicitor has asked me to appeal,he said we got really got chance of getting it in our favor and ECM will hopefully change their decision but tbh i dnt blv in solicitors anymore cos i hv lost hope :( , what do u guys think ? but he said we gonna send the whole bunch of docs again(which we submitted with application) with appeal papers including the missing payslip and statements . dont u think we shd just sent them the relevant docs cos of which they refused as if we send them whole bundle again they might find another objection in my case and refuse it again in review or later in court. can anyone shed light on it
here is a link regarding this may be u find it helpful to answer my query.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 20622.html

Kind Regards

kk786
Newly Registered

Post by kk786 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:02 pm

kehkashan wrote:
kk786 wrote:Alhumdulila I got visa. Applied 3rd march and visa issued 6th November.Yesterday I visit VAC they said your passport was here since 10th November I asked why you guys didn't call me for collection he said we couldn't find your number.I got 33months visa in how may days I have to travel to the uk is it 3 months for travel arrangements.My Tb test also expired some people say u have to do it again some say Tb test is only for case submission. Please can anyone tell me .
MASHALLAH...congrats..i applied on 27th feb almost a week bfre u..can u tell me wen did u receiv ds mail that ur applicatn has been processd???? I mean on which date???
Keep us in ur prayrs..
INSHALLAH will hear soon wd gud news
Thank you Inshallah soon u will get visa.I received 2 emails on 7th November from BHC ISLAMABAD 1st:Your application has been processed and will now be returned to the visa application centre.2nd email:Your visa application @ Islamabad ( Ref : xxxxx ) Your application has been concluded and will shortly be returned to the visa application centre.People say when you get email that your application has been concluded that, s mean definitely visa but I m not sure about that. Visa application centre didn't call me for collection.Yesterday I vist VAC the guy who was on Pass back counter told me your passport was here since 10th November I asked him why they didn't call me for collection. He said said we couldn't find your number . They don't bother.I think u should alos vist VAC.

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:18 pm

izainab5 wrote:@networkers tallojaniand fullahs
Thanks for ur kind advice . my solicitor has asked me to appeal,he said we got really got chance of getting it in our favor and ECM will hopefully change their decision but tbh i dnt blv in solicitors anymore cos i hv lost hope :( , what do u guys think ? but he said we gonna send the whole bunch of docs again(which we submitted with application) with appeal papers including the missing payslip and statements . dont u think we shd just sent them the relevant docs cos of which they refused as if we send them whole bundle again they might find another objection in my case and refuse it again in review or later in court. can anyone shed light on it
here is a link regarding this may be u find it helpful to answer my query.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 20622.html

Kind Regards
HI izainab5,

I am sorry to hear that. My situation is exactly same and I am still waiting for decsion. I submitted my Payslips and Bank Statements till July-2014 and applied online on 02-Sept-2014 followed by submission of documents on 22-Sept-14. Unfortunately this point was completely skipped of my mind. I hope to Allah they ask for additional documents. Anyway its life and we will learn from our mistakes. Inshallah I pray this time you will be successful.

Can anyone on this forum tell me that someone has been asked for the additional documents under this circumstances or chances are 100% refusal?

Regards,

Ali

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:19 pm

networkers wrote:
fullahs wrote:

Hi Fullahs,

Can you tell me if your online application date was beyond 28 days limit or your Biometric was beyond 28 days?

Thanks,

Networkers!
i woulde like an answer to this one aswell
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

kk786
Newly Registered

Post by kk786 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Ket1 wrote:congrats sadia and kk786 so happy for u mashallah keep ur all in ur duwas, have a blessed life
Thank you .

greattaurus99

Post by greattaurus99 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:21 am

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your visa application. I have tracked the status (GWFXXXXXXXXX and date of birth XX/XX/19XX) and found that your application is currently in progress. You will be contacted once a decision has been made or, if necessary, duringthe consideration of your application.
Syed Salman Gilani
31/07/2014: Biometrics & Application - Islamabad
14/10/2014: Pre assessment and online verification done
10/11/2014: Not yet been assessed by an ECO
26/11/2014: In Progress
05/12/2014: Further enquiries/checks
10/12/2014: Call from Gerry's
11/12/2014: VISA GRANTED :)