ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

greattaurus99

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by greattaurus99 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:21 am

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your visa application. I have tracked the status (GWFXXXXXXXXX and date of birth XX/XX/19XX) and found that your application is currently in progress. You will be contacted once a decision has been made or, if necessary, duringthe consideration of your application.

Do any one know how long it takes after in progress?
Syed Salman Gilani
31/07/2014: Biometrics & Application - Islamabad
14/10/2014: Pre assessment and online verification done
10/11/2014: Not yet been assessed by an ECO
26/11/2014: In Progress
05/12/2014: Further enquiries/checks
10/12/2014: Call from Gerry's
11/12/2014: VISA GRANTED :)

hur123
Newly Registered

Post by hur123 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:06 am

Hi all,

I have received the following response from UKVI:

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
service.

I understand you have been waiting for long and apologise for any
inconveniences. We have received a response from the decision making
centre, following your request for information on the status of your visa
application which states as follows: " Initial pre assessment and online
verification conducted. Application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue
for further assessment and checks/enquiries ". You are requested to be
patient and wait for the processing to be completed.

Please can someone kindly inform me know how long it will take exactly for the decision to be made?

Thanks in advance for your help.

hur123
Newly Registered

Post by hur123 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Hi all,

I have received the following response from UKVI:

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
service.

I understand you have been waiting for long and apologise for any
inconveniences. We have received a response from the decision making
centre, following your request for information on the status of your visa
application which states as follows: " Initial pre assessment and online
verification conducted. Application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue
for further assessment and checks/enquiries ". You are requested to be
patient and wait for the processing to be completed.

Please can someone kindly inform me know how long it will take exactly for the decision to be made?

Thanks in advance for your help.

shazia79
Newly Registered

Post by shazia79 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:15 am

kehkashan wrote:
kk786 wrote:Alhumdulila I got visa. Applied 3rd march and visa issued 6th November.Yesterday I visit VAC they said your passport was here since 10th November I asked why you guys didn't call me for collection he said we couldn't find your number.I got 33months visa in how may days I have to travel to the uk is it 3 months for travel arrangements.My Tb test also expired some people say u have to do it again some say Tb test is only for case submission. Please can anyone tell me .
Congratulations
The Tb test is only for your case submission, once your visa has been granted no need for tb test cetificate to be valid. My husband was in the same situation he got his visa on the 22/10/2014 his TV text expired in may 2014 but I called by immigration lawyer who advised me to get my hub and on the flight as no TBtest cetificate validation required to enter uk. My husband arrived in the uk on the 31/10/2014 , no questions were even asked about his TV test
Hope this helps inshallah
Last edited by shazia79 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

shazia79
Newly Registered

Post by shazia79 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:16 am

kehkashan wrote:
kk786 wrote:Alhumdulila I got visa. Applied 3rd march and visa issued 6th November.Yesterday I visit VAC they said your passport was here since 10th November I asked why you guys didn't call me for collection he said we couldn't find your number.I got 33months visa in how may days I have to travel to the uk is it 3 months for travel arrangements.My Tb test also expired some people say u have to do it again some say Tb test is only for case submission. Please can anyone tell me .
MASHALLAH...congrats..i applied on 27th feb almost a week bfre u..can u tell me wen did u receiv ds mail that ur applicatn has been processd???? I mean on which date???
Keep us in ur prayrs..
INSHALLAH will hear soon wd gud news

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:43 am

Hello guys i have question the company i work for make their payslips in microsoft word and just print them and hand it to us there isnt any company letterhead or anything, so would they be acceptable?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:50 am

roger354 wrote:Hello guys i have question the company i work for make their payslips in microsoft word and just print them and hand it to us there isnt any company letterhead or anything, so would they be acceptable?
Yes, get them to stamp and sign them.

Not all companies nowadays give hard copies of payslips, so some are either sent via email in PDF format and so on.

What I did:
1) Get them all reprinted on company letterhead paper
2) Get them all stamped with the company stamp
3) Get them all signed and dated by HR

Otherwise it looks as if you've created them yourself on Microsoft word......

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:11 am

roger354 wrote:
networkers wrote:
fullahs wrote:

@izainab5 Sorry to read that your visa was rejected.

My visa was rejected because it was few days older than 28 days and I clearly submitted all the documentation after but they did not accept.

I could have appealed it but I ended up reapplying but that is because I had all the information there.

If you are going to have to wait until April 2015 anyway then I would suggest you appeal the decision
Hi Fullahs,

Can you tell me if your online application date was beyond 28 days limit or your Biometric was beyond 28 days?

Thanks,

Networkers!
i woulde like an answer to this one aswell
Hi Guys

My last wage slip was in December 31st and I applied on 2nd February. I had sent all the papers towards the end of january but by the time they applied it was outside of the 28 day period. This was a silly mistake from myself and I admit that but I was not aware at the time/

In all honesty the financial requirement guidelines is self explanatory and this is used by the ECOS themselves to assess all applications therefore most rejections (including my own) is due to negligence.

Allah knows best

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

pug23

Post by pug23 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:12 am

Aoa

I have a query.

I have sent photocopies of my passport along with my application.
The exit stamp (for my return from pakistan after wedding) was 11 jan but the photocopy only shows 1 jan (the photocopy is not clear) do you think this can be an issue?

Should I send these again via email?

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:25 am

izainab5 wrote:@networkers tallojaniand fullahs
Thanks for ur kind advice . my solicitor has asked me to appeal,he said we got really got chance of getting it in our favor and ECM will hopefully change their decision but tbh i dnt blv in solicitors anymore cos i hv lost hope :( , what do u guys think ? but he said we gonna send the whole bunch of docs again(which we submitted with application) with appeal papers including the missing payslip and statements . dont u think we shd just sent them the relevant docs cos of which they refused as if we send them whole bundle again they might find another objection in my case and refuse it again in review or later in court. can anyone shed light on it
here is a link regarding this may be u find it helpful to answer my query.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 20622.html

Kind Regards
Izainab5- I am only going to answer this to the best of my knowledge as I was going through the same dilemma a few weeks ago due to the same rejection reason.

My solicitor advised me at first to make a fresh application as he believed that the reason for rejection was due to a small error and as I had all the papers ready it would have been the most efficient action. With the time they were taking to provide dates for appeals etc it was better in my opinion to make a fresh application.

Regardless of whether it is an appeal/new application it really is 50/50 as some tell me judges are not allowed to accept additional documents but can only judge whether the decision was correct based on the information you submitted whilst I know someone who had a dodgy case (fake wage slips, payments etc) and their r.ship was severely questioned but when they went for appeal it was accepted.

If you do appeal and submit all the documents, I do not think an ECO is allowed to dismiss a case based on new information but should only review their reason for rejection and see whether that was correct/not

I would strongly advise you pray Istikhaara and make dua as only Allah knows best.

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:33 am

i already sent all the papers so its not possible to get them all stamped shall i get a seperate letter from my employer stating that these payslips dated xxx to xxx are authentic and get it signed from her, on my bank statements it shows the money being deposited into my account with my company name as depositor?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

OOA
Newly Registered

Post by OOA » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:41 am

hello everyone!

Wanted to share my thoughts on the recent visa processing and decision making process, looks like lazy ECO's are back working at Islamabad again, we witnessed a period where alot of applications were dealt with quickly and decisions were made and now they have gone back to there old habbits.

Kind Regards,

a stressed and angry customer

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:49 am

My wife has been granted visa! Alhamdulilah!

Many thanks to every1 on here for there support and dua's since June 2013, a lot of us have been on a long journey together. InshaAllah all those waiting will receive good news, just remember everything happens for the best so don't worry and keep faith!

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:53 am

TangoMike wrote:My wife has been granted visa! Alhamdulilah!

Many thanks to every1 on here for there support and dua's since June 2013, a lot of us have been on a long journey together. InshaAllah all those waiting will receive good news, just remember everything happens for the best so don't worry and keep faith!
MASHALLAH...congrats..best of luck..do dua for us
INSHALLAH will hear soon wd gud news

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:54 am

MASHA'ALLAH Congrats mate. Have a blessed life ahead.

You got visa today?

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:57 am

networkers wrote:

You got visa today?
Thanks! Visa was issued on 20th Nov n got email on 21st that its been processed, got RFC from Lahore on Monday and collected today!

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:59 am

networkers wrote:

You got visa today?

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:59 am

TangoMike wrote: Thanks! Visa was issued on 20th Nov n got email on 21st that its been processed, got RFC from Lahore on Monday and collected today!
Great, thanks.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:11 am

ah thats amazing news so happy for u mashallah,!! this was also ur second application like me so u totally deserve it after such a long wait :)
i am hoping i dont have to wait so long inshallah. all the best for ur future. please keep us all in ur duwas :)
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:24 am

roger354 wrote:i already sent all the papers so its not possible to get them all stamped shall i get a seperate letter from my employer stating that these payslips dated xxx to xxx are authentic and get it signed from her, on my bank statements it shows the money being deposited into my account with my company name as depositor?
You need to stop worrying, if you have already submitted then there is nothing you can change now just pray to Allah swt. If you have not yet submitted your case then get your employer/manager to reprint your last 6 months payslips and get him/her to sign and stamp each one of them.
Also ask your manager/employer to write a letter stating that your payslips are authentic and signed by him, in the same letter you can ask him to confirm your national insurance number, your contract, gross salary, start date of salary, job start date, description of your role in the company, type of employement i.e permanent and full time.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:28 am

MashaAlalh, congrats have a happy blessed life.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:49 am

TangoMike, many congratulations, so happy for you brother. The patience/wait paid off! Wish you a blessed life. Congratulations to the others who have also been granted Visas. Seems like BHC has pulled the finger out their backsides.

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:56 am

Congrats Tangomike!

I've emailed ukvi twice in the last week, haven't received a single reply yet. So frustrating

Baliwa

Post by Baliwa » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Moa7 wrote:Congrats Tangomike!

I've emailed ukvi twice in the last week, haven't received a single reply yet. So frustrating

Hi Moa7,

Is there any way that you can check status of your application except emailing them?

Thanks

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Baliwa wrote:
Hi Moa7,

Is there any way that you can check status of your application except emailing them?

Thanks
Hi Baliwa

Contact UK Visas and Immigration from outside the UK

Pakistan Telephone

Opening times: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Pakistan time)

You can call us on:

00 44 1243 217 905

If you would prefer to dial a UK number direct please call:

00 44 1243 218 119

This is a paid service and there is a cost of £1.37 UK Sterling per minute in addition to your standard network charges. Please have a valid credit or debit card ready to process your payment. We can accept MasterCard credit and debit cards, and Visa credit and debit cards. You will not be charged until you are connected to an adviser. Calls may be recorded for training purposes. We are able to handle your calls in English or Urdu.

Hope this helps.