ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CONFFUSION

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wise
BANNED
Germany

CONFFUSION

Post by Wise » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:01 am

Please ,i just want to appreciate you all for your brave thought on this so call EEA applications.
But my own case is like this.
1, Got my first residence card in September 08/2009 till Aug 2014.

2, Sent my EEA4 application for permanent residence card on Retaining Right of Residence after Divorce 1/9/2014 and just 4weeks i received 3 letters which include COA great.

3, Just on the 14/11/2014 i received my passports back with another 5years residence card with letter saying am still a family member
of an EEA just like same letter you get when you first have 5years.

4, I call the home office twice the operator said he will e mail my case worker and get back to me but up till now they never.

5, Finally,what i don't understand is my marriage is 4years and i post all relevant docs like bills.p60s of my ex 2008 to 2012.
My p60s is for 5 complete years.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP ON WHAT TO DO NEXT BECAUSE AM CONFUSED WITH THIS KIND OF STATUS. THANKS
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

vinny

Re: CONFFUSION

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:25 pm

They probably made a mistake. Look at last correspondence and contact them.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:29 pm

When did the marriage break down ?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

RU55IAN
Newly Registered

Post by RU55IAN » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Thanks to you all for replying,actually the marriage broke down 2012 December and that was when we start to stay apart.

Start the proceeding 2013 October,received absolute February 2014.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Am still thinking to write to my case worker directly but i need some regulations to back up my points.
Any help will be appreciated.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:30 pm

You need evidence if your wife exercising treaty rights in February 2014, when the divorce was Finalised , or at least 2013. You are fortunate that you got another 5 years based on the documents you provided.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Thanks Obei,

I have the same thought as well but i did have a Business operation course which i actually paid on her behalf for which she was given level 2 pass grade in that course but i didn't include this with all documents sent .

But what about the regulation 4, 2009 asking them to be using correct wording if one is Retaining his/her Right.

Also does it means that whoever that get another 5years will have to finish that before applying for PR.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:59 pm

It is hard to make proper comment on these fact sensitive matters.

I am clueless on the document provided and what was on your cover letter, and how you presented your case.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:13 pm

In fact,i just want to be clear about my status either am still a family member or not.

Secondly,when will i have to apply for PR.

Right now am dating a British lady since a year which may lead to marriage,if i marry her Obei will the HO still give me another status again.