ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Referees ADVICE

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrmoges
Newly Registered

Citizenship Referees ADVICE

Post by mrmoges » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:18 pm

I have just looked at List of acceptable professional persons and I can not figure out if the following will be accepted as my referee on my application, please help. I have four people in mind so I will choose two of those who are acceptable.

1- My School teacher from 6th form (Head of English) I knew for more than 6 years and I'm still in touch with from time to time ... but i left school 5 years ago,
2- My manager for the care agency I have been working for, for 6 years - but his title is 'Area Manager'
3- An engineer (who's now retired!) and I knew for more than 8 years
4- My land lord I knew for four years (possibly as a second referee)

... so, please help if this sounds
acceptble

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Citizenship Referees ADVICE

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:53 pm

You can use the teacher as professional referee and your landlord (or a British friend older than 25) as the other referee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mrmoges
Newly Registered

Re: Citizenship Referees ADVICE

Post by mrmoges » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:02 am

Thank you! have a great day!