ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Spatacus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 pm

ac2107 wrote:approvals date can span as wide as three weeks for applications submitted on the same date (based on info from the tracker of august approvals). keep a close eye for the next three weeks, particularly for the applications made around 20s August. wish all august applicants will hear good news before xmas.
Hi ac2107,
I totally agree with you. :D :!:
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Longresidence12
Newly Registered

Post by Longresidence12 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Spatcus,I appreciate your reply but if you dnt have any information/advice then please don't waste your time and others. I know whether I need to be ashamed or not Atleast I have the courage to accept my mistake. Before commenting on others character you should check your past and u are also one of those who were working for more than 20hours while you were on student visa. That is also breach of your immigration status.

First of all after giving citizenship they can't take away your citizenship because after that the person will become stateless which is not possible as per HRA.

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:25 pm

I applied on 16 August. Just tracked the envelope nothing is in the mail for me. :(
ZR

dreamcatcher
Newly Registered

Post by dreamcatcher » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:33 pm

I applied on 15th of August and still waiting. Tracked my special delivery envelope but nothing.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Longresidence12 wrote:Longresidence12 wrote:
Hi

I am planning to apply for ILR on the basis of Long Residence during Jan15. No issues with timing, gap etc except the below,

I have used deception to obtain my PSW in 2008 (I know that I committed an offence and I am guilty for what I have done because of some worse situation at that time).

I know personally that HO has documents to prove my deception (don't ask how I know it) and I thought they would refuse my tier 1 application in 2010 but they didn't reject either the initial application or the extension.I am a qualified professional and earning over £50k and I think that is what saved me.

Can they actually refuse my Indefinite application based on previous deception(5years ago)?

what are my options if they pick up this PSW deception issue in my ILR application?

Any reference provided will be helpful. Seniors and moderators please help. Are there any precedent?
spatacus wrote: Hi Longresidence12,
its a shame that you used deception in obtaining your extensions in the UK. Just hope that HO won't find out. But remember that at anytime they found out...wether you have become a British Citizen or not they will stripe you off any type of visa or citizenship you have and you may face imprisonment and deportation afterwards.
However, i will advise you to pray hard that HO won't find out. There is no two ways about it once it is discovered.
I wish you well and good luck.
Longresidence12 wrote:Spatcus,I appreciate your reply but if you dnt have any information/advice then please don't waste your time and others. I know whether I need to be ashamed or not Atleast I have the courage to accept my mistake. Before commenting on others character you should check your past and u are also one of those who were working for more than 20hours while you were on student visa. That is also breach of your immigration status.

First of all after giving citizenship they can't take away your citizenship because after that the person will become stateless which is not possible as per HRA.
Hello Longresidence12,
I did not say you should be ashamed of yourself in what you did in the past. I only said it was a shame that you found yourself in that situation that led to you using deception to obtain your visa extensions. PLEASE READ MY SENTENCE AND UNDERSTAND IT.
There is no need for you to be insultive, we are here to help one another with advice and share our experiences. And for your information i have never breached my immigration status in the UK. And second of all, citizenship can be stripped any time HO deemed necessary, remember you were a citizen of a particular country before you became British (i.e if you become British), so if this is the case they would expect you to revert to your original home country.
Please remember that we are only here to share ideas/experiences not to be aggressive or disrespectful
Last edited by Spatacus on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:45 pm

dreamcatcher wrote:I applied on 15th of August and still waiting. Tracked my special delivery envelope but nothing.
Never mind, you won't have to wait too long. It is on its way. Sit back and relax for your freedom is at hand. :lol:

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:46 pm

zzzindagi wrote:I applied on 16 August. Just tracked the envelope nothing is in the mail for me. :(
Hi zzzindagi,
It is on its way. Not long now you will hear the good news. Congratulations in advance :D

dreamcatcher
Newly Registered

Post by dreamcatcher » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:48 pm

Thanks Spatacus.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Longresidence12 wrote:Spatcus,I appreciate your reply but if you dnt have any information/advice then please don't waste your time and others. I know whether I need to be ashamed or not Atleast I have the courage to accept my mistake. Before commenting on others character you should check your past and u are also one of those who were working for more than 20hours while you were on student visa. That is also breach of your immigration status.

Its a bit cheeky but If I were you I would have preferred to get my ILR through Tier 1 general (As you already earning 50K so Tier 1 earning points shouldn't be a problem for you) and apply premium service rather than applying through Long residency and allow HO to examine my all previous applications thoroughly. But on a serious note it is true if HO comes to know at any point in future that if someone had used deception in his/her previous application and if they have solid evidence to proof it then they have a right to revoke their ILR/ passport. Regardless of when that deception happened and they dont really care if someone is professional or not.You should have your home country passport so they dont really care about of your stateless status or not so please act cautiously.
Last edited by Arsal385 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:54 pm

dreamcatcher wrote:Thanks Spatacus.

@dreamcatcher you are most welcome :)

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Arsal385 wrote:

Its a bit cheeky but If I were you I would prefer to get my ILR through Tier 1 general (As you already earning 50K so Tier 1 earning points shouldn't be a problem for you) and apply premium service rather than applying through Long residency and allow HO to examine my all previous applications thoroughly. But on a serious note it is true if HO comes to know at any point in future that if someone had used deception in his/her previous application and if they have solid evidence to proof it then they have a right to revoke their ILR/ passport. Regardless of when that deception happened and they dont really care if someone is professional or not.You should have your home country passport so they dont really care about of your stateless status or not so please act cautiously.
@Arsal385, very well said. I thought i was stepping off the line in my previous posts that got Longresidence12 angry.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Brother Spatacus if you can help and guide me.. please

Help guidance needed to let me select the best option for my ILR..

I have finished my 10 Year long residence if we calculate 28 days early..

My appeal for flr FP application refusal is in court with hearing date in February....

What is good option for me please guide me..

1. Just add additional grounds and attend appeal and request judge for 10 year ilr ? (Do you think that I will get ILR easily..??

or

2. Apply ILR now without withdrawing appeal... so this application gets void and connected to my appeal, and then attend the hearing in February?

please suggest me best option..

with me my wife is also dependent...and her appeal is too with HO same date... two baby girls .. Alhamdullilah.. both born in UK..

Please guide...

Spatacus wrote:
dreamcatcher wrote:Thanks Spatacus.

@dreamcatcher you are most welcome :)

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:25 pm

smir wrote:Brother Spatacus if you can help and guide me.. please

My appeal for flr FP application refusal is in court with hearing date in February....

1. Just add additional grounds and attend appeal and request judge for 10 year ilr ? (Do you think that I will get ILR easily..??

or

2. Apply ILR now without withdrawing appeal... so this application gets void and connected to my appeal, and then attend the hearing in February?

with me my wife is also dependent...and her appeal is too with HO same date... two baby girls .. Alhamdullilah.. both born in UK..

Please guide...
Option 2 but complete your full 10 years first and and then apply for your 10 yr ILR (28 days may not be valid in your case as you you are on 3D and you currently dont have any valid visa which covers your full 10 yrs residency period. Also do not withdraw your appeal and go for hearing in February. You have a family here mashallah so act wisely and leave appeal option open as well.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Thanks for reply..

i think its 3c not 3d .. isnt it brother ???

As i am waiting for appeal to be heard in court.. hope i am right..my visa is not curtailed or revoked...

so option 2 to apply ilr my alone.. without withdrawing appeal is good... thansk brother...

Arsal385 wrote:

or

Please guide...
Option 2 but complete your full 10 years first and and then apply for your 10 yr ILR (28 days may not be valid in your case as you you are on 3D and you currently dont have any valid visa which covers your full 10 yrs residency period. Also do not withdraw your appeal and go for hearing in February. You have a family here mashallah so act wisely and leave appeal option open as well.

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Hi Guys

I applied for Entrepreneur Visa last April 2013
till September 2014 i haven't received no reply except calling them n they said it is still in process. My ten years will be completed in January. I have varied my application on 10 September 2014 from entrepreneur application to IlR (Early Application) four months before . Got acknowledgement on 18 September. Money has been taken out as well.
I had differences with partner so thats why i varied my application. In Mid of December 28 days rule will start.
I also mentioned here before regarding giving biometric again.

Now my Query is I haven't received Biometric since varying application in September, Should i chase Home office for it or should i wait for home office response and in the mean while my ten years will complete as well ?
What will be the outcome of my case according to your experiences As i am near to 28 days rule (Mid of December)?
I haven't received my previous application documents and fees.

Kindly response to my queries.

Regards

Ramos

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Arsal385 wrote:

or

Please guide...

Hello smir,
I completely agree with Arsal385, you stand a better chance with option 2

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Congratulations to Vandan044. You got your approval 10 weeks after bio registration. :D Am so happy for you. Good luck and enjoy your freedom.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Ramos wrote:Hi Guys

till September 2014 i haven't received no reply except calling them n they said it is still in process. My ten years will be completed in January. I have varied my application on 10 September 2014 from entrepreneur application to IlR (Early Application) four months before . Got acknowledgement on 18 September. Money has been taken out as well.
I had differences with partner so thats why i varied my application. In Mid of December 28 days rule will start.

Now my Query is I haven't received Biometric since varying application in September, Should i chase Home office for it or should i wait for home office response and in the mean while my ten years will complete as well ?
What will be the outcome of my case according to your experiences As i am near to 28 days rule (Mid of December)?

Regards

Ramos
Hello Ramos,
I will recommend you wait till your 28 days rule apply before you contact HO for your bio

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:58 pm

first approval of august came on 30 Oct. Up to today, It took 4 weeks for HO to approve 40% applications. There are 4 more weeks until christmas, we should expecting more good news in the coming weeks.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:17 pm

This thread is particularly active today

ME LIKEEEEE!! :lol:

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:20 pm

@Spatacus I reckon I'll get my approval a short while day/2 days after yours. When did you get your acknowledgement email?

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Hello Guys, Wat happens if you did not receive an acknowledgement email ? does it cause an issue ? Only acknowledgement was received via direct mail :)

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:44 pm

first question then is if you provided an email address? :shock:

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:04 am

Arsal385 wrote:

Its a bit cheeky but If I were you I would have preferred to get my ILR through Tier 1 general (As you already earning 50K so Tier 1 earning points shouldn't be a problem for you) and apply premium service rather than applying through Long residency and allow HO to examine my all previous applications thoroughly. But on a serious note it is true if HO comes to know at any point in future that if someone had used deception in his/her previous application and if they have solid evidence to proof it then they have a right to revoke their ILR/ passport. Regardless of when that deception happened and they dont really care if someone is professional or not.You should have your home country passport so they dont really care about of your stateless status or not so please act cautiously.[/ ]

@ longresidence12 now you should be really ashamed of the way you speak appalling. Thank god you didn't talk about beloved here ;-) First and foremost when some says .. "Its A shame " it doesn't mean shame on you ( take example when everyone is going to party just 1 person has some urgent work then the rest of the team says " Its shame you can't come with us for party" Not shame shame or shame on you for not coming to party ..... I hope you get that right you are planning to live in Uk people will laugh with their back side if you don't even know simple things.

Now coming to accusing Spatcus about his student and work stuff its immature to talk about someone when you yourself said have used deception while making an application ;-) You would not get big by talking ill about others ;-) ..even than some people are giving you advice so be happy or just go to your favourite solicitor we are here to help each other not for any other reason

Hope people change their attitudes atleast after getting their ILR's .
Last edited by maddysheffield on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SJ307

Post by SJ307 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:41 am

Spatacus wrote:
Ramos wrote:Hi Guys

Regards

Ramos
Hello Ramos,
I will recommend you wait till your 28 days rule apply before you contact HO for your bio

Hi Mates,

Can you please clarify what you are referring here as 28 days rule coming in mid-December. I'll apply for ILR next year. My current visa expires 11 days short of 10 years. As per the current rule (you can apply 28 days before 10 years), I thought my current visa covers me until I send my application. If the 28 days is scrapped, then I probably need to extend - may be?

Regards,
SJ