ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer checking service and way to unfair dismissal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jewellondon

Employer checking service and way to unfair dismissal

Post by jewellondon » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:04 am

Hi all!
My wife visa(Flr m) was refused last 25th September 2014.We appealed against home office decision. We got the appeal hearing date 6th January 2015 in first tier tribunal. Now problem is her employer did ECS check and got negative verification result which was completely wrong by Employer checking service. They informed my wife didn't submit any application! After her investigation meeting she requested her company to do the ECS check again.Now yesterday her employer phoned her and send the letter to attend investigation meeting coming monday.We are really surprised how it is possible home office ECS did same mistake like first one. How she convinced her employer now. She already provided all supporting documents related her visa extention. Now guys how we will fight with employer and same time with home office? Seems her employer ready to dismiss her from employment.

Thanks in advance.
Jewellondon.

jewellondon

Re: Employer checking service and way to unfair dismissal

Post by jewellondon » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Is there anyone have any suggestions regarding my post?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:45 pm

jewellondon wrote:Is there anyone have any suggestions regarding my post?
Employer can do what they like if they feel the employee may not have the right to work - that are liable to big fines so you can understand it.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:54 am

Wanderer wrote:
Employer can do what they like if they feel the employee may not have the right to work - that are liable to big fines so you can understand it.
Point is not why employer is checking right to work from ECS. Point is why they r giving negative response of right to work check when section 3c intact.

First read the post carefully then reply @Wanderer
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:36 am

Zee ali wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
Point is not why employer is checking right to work from ECS. Point is why they r giving negative response of right to work check when section 3c intact.

First read the post carefully then reply @Wanderer
Thanks but post was difficult to read and poorly formatted, perhaps I didn't get all of it.

I stand by what I said, if the employer was concerned about being fined for thinking they had a illegal employee, not being knowledgable wrt Sec. 3C etc, they will take the easy way our and find an excuse to dismiss.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....