ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2014 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saad786

Re: 2014 Citizenship Approvals

Post by saad786 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:11 pm

@banana07
I just forgot to mention that yesterday the lady also mentioned that my application is processed and they are waiting for some documents not from me but from ???? she never mentioned that and I should be listening from them very soon... I don`t actually know what does this mean... Does it mean that minister has signed the application and they are waiting for the signed document to arrive so that they can send the approval letter.... I am kinda confused now....

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:28 pm

I just called them and managed to speak with a lady after a few attempts. My application is at its advanced/minsiters decision stage for the last 4 months. So I asked them to is there any way they/i can follow up with ministers staff. She said No there is no way. But they can put a note. Next ceremony is expected to be end of Jan. Earlier this month I spoke to a lady she was very cooperative and said I should be happy as my application is gone for approval and they are trying to clear 1000s of applications before xmas and I should be one of those who get approval in next few weeks. But my concern is why is it taking so long when I have seen others to be approved in couple of days time. Fingers Crossed.

saad786

Post by saad786 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:34 pm

@okdokie
Thanks for sharing the info.. Same here mate she said its processed and I should hear from them very soon regarding approval and ceremony... Not sure when but if the ceremony is going to be in Jan than we should be able to get the letter before 20th December

Approval786

Post by Approval786 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Insha allah saad786.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:14 pm

saad786 wrote:@banana07
I just forgot to mention that yesterday the lady also mentioned that my application is processed and they are waiting for some documents not from me but from ???? she never mentioned that and I should be listening from them very soon... I don`t actually know what does this mean... Does it mean that minister has signed the application and they are waiting for the signed document to arrive so that they can send the approval letter.... I am kinda confused now....

i always thought documents are social welfare and garda! unless she meant gone to minister and we are waiting for the application to return and she called that application a "document" because the final report to minister goes as 1 paper report
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:18 pm

okdokie wrote:I just called them and managed to speak with a lady after a few attempts. My application is at its advanced/minsiters decision stage for the last 4 months. So I asked them to is there any way they/i can follow up with ministers staff. She said No there is no way. But they can put a note. Next ceremony is expected to be end of Jan. Earlier this month I spoke to a lady she was very cooperative and said I should be happy as my application is gone for approval and they are trying to clear 1000s of applications before xmas and I should be one of those who get approval in next few weeks. But my concern is why is it taking so long when I have seen others to be approved in couple of days time. Fingers Crossed.
Now Im confused and lost.. processing, approved, no actually waiting for approval, no wait, its advanced.. oh ceremony early jan, no wait, late jan... 1000s of applications in backlog, no wait, not many applications.. applications with identical info, one take too short time and the other too long time, no wait, they are only 6 months, no wait there are a lot who are waiting beyond 6 months.. I just lost the plot.. those INIS employees need psychic to guess on them!!

babami

Post by babami » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:40 pm

banana07 wrote:
Approval786 wrote:@bananna07 I MEAN I actually managed to spoke to a lady on phone ON INIS HELPLINE just now.Unexpectedly she picked the phone on first ring.I WAS V SURPRISED.SHE SOUND BIT SLEEPY.

She said that my case is at advanced stage and with the minister.That mean they recieve my garda and other agencies report????also when can i expect a decision???
then defo mnister is about to approve .. dont know what timeline though
I was told exactly the same thing last Tuesday via email and fortunately for I got tru with them on Thursday when I was told my approval had bn sent out on Wednesday. Eventually got it live on friday. So if you are told this today hopefully b4 mid next week you shld receive your brown envelope. Trust in God.

Approval786

Post by Approval786 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Insha Allah babami.I Strongly believe on God and Insha allah all others who are waiting will get their approval soons.all my mates in this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:27 pm

banana07 wrote:
okdokie wrote:I just called them and managed to speak with a lady after a few attempts. My application is at its advanced/minsiters decision stage for the last 4 months. So I asked them to is there any way they/i can follow up with ministers staff. She said No there is no way. But they can put a note. Next ceremony is expected to be end of Jan. Earlier this month I spoke to a lady she was very cooperative and said I should be happy as my application is gone for approval and they are trying to clear 1000s of applications before xmas and I should be one of those who get approval in next few weeks. But my concern is why is it taking so long when I have seen others to be approved in couple of days time. Fingers Crossed.
Now Im confused and lost.. processing, approved, no actually waiting for approval, no wait, its advanced.. oh ceremony early jan, no wait, late jan... 1000s of applications in backlog, no wait, not many applications.. applications with identical info, one take too short time and the other too long time, no wait, they are only 6 months, no wait there are a lot who are waiting beyond 6 months.. I just lost the plot.. those INIS employees need psychic to guess on them!!
There is no confusion about it Banana. This is the way it has been for the last few years. Some people get early approvals some dont. No one knows the reasons. They cleared a lot of back log but still few people remaining. New backlog building up. Some people get approvals in 2 months others waiting for 10 months for no obvious reasons. 6 months is a guideline but no hard and fast rules. Though many people now getting qucik approvals there are still few similar cases with no approvals yet. There is no sequential processing, no tranparency and so on.. But be positive and stay hopeful. It will happen one day. Better sooner than later. This is kind of life....is'nt it... Best of Luck!

Approval786

Post by Approval786 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:32 pm

yes best of luck insha Allah to all my mates in this forum.

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:04 pm

banana07 wrote:
Rio29 wrote:guys does INIS sk normally for certificate from police issued by our home countries anybody face this situation after the second stage
Rio the ones in NI are asked to bring it from NI police. all other countries are not included, for simple reasons:

1- data protection, unless there is a potential for country security threat (ie famous criminal, terrorist)
2- many of our hoome countries are banana republics, so chances they would read english letter from Ireland authorities are low, and chances they respond within 20 years is also low (if the letter ever arrives anyway!)
3- only data exchanged is intelligence data, and in this case, they would have knew you by time you arrived to the airport first time you came to ireland!
4- any issue against you that happened within EU is already shared, so they would have knew without even asking you (or any other EU country) for a letter
" Rio the ones in NI are asked to bring it from NI police. all other countries are not included, for simple reasons:

1- data protection, unless there is a potential for country security threat (ie famous criminal, terrorist)
2- many of our hoome countries are banana republics, so chances they would read english letter from Ireland authorities are low, and chances they respond within 20 years is also low (if the letter ever arrives anyway!)
3- only data exchanged is intelligence data, and in this case, they would have knew you by time you arrived to the airport first time you came to ireland!
4- any issue against you that happened within EU is already shared, so they would have knew without even asking you (or any other EU country) for a letter"

Guys they asked me for all countries police certificates that I have lived in across the last 10 years and I have been living in 4 countries . Also I guys I live in Dublin not Belfast ?
Last edited by Rio29 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Rio - the defo are taking the piss!!!!! unless you have done crazy stuff and they want to make your life harder so you give up because its pretty impossible to get such documents within time frame allowed!!!!!!

when they asked you for that (at what stage) and what was the letter content

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:41 pm

My man I have not done any crazy stuff in the republic of Ireland neither abroad and I will never do at all in my life. this letters has been send over one month after my second stage.

I understand that want know my record in these countries across these years. I just have to get what they need dude

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:25 pm

Rio - what nationality do you hold? and were you in any "T" country before coming to ireland?

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:31 pm

never at all my dude and the immigration service just wanted to know if I have done any crimes across others European countries that is all.

No panics guys at all.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:36 pm

at least if they are EU countries then its highly likely you get the reports quick

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:44 pm

never at all my dude and the immigration service just wanted to know if I have done any crimes across others European countries that is all.

No panics guys at all.

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:02 pm

No panics guys at all.

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:04 pm

bannana007 you already have yours dude.

Approval786

Post by Approval786 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:09 am

bannana07 did you get reply of your email that u sent yesterday to citizenshipinfo????

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:10 am

not at all.. and yourself?

Approval786

Post by Approval786 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:26 am

NO I didnt get any reply too.I sent them reminder everyday since tuesday but no reply.may be tony and caramel is on holidays :lol: :lol:

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:30 am

Approval786 wrote:NO I didnt get any reply too.I sent them reminder everyday since tuesday but no reply.may be tony and caramel is on holidays :lol: :lol:
immigrated to USA after obama's administration control order for irish illegals

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:20 pm

anybody got any update today? they gone quiet on approvals now

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:43 pm

i got email reply today, same "you application continues to be processed". TIRED Of IT