ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Posted my SET(LR) today will reach HO on Monday 01/12/2014. Student+PSW+EEA2

thasif

Post by thasif » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:25 pm

thasif wrote:HI
could anyone help me on my wife flr(m) visa please
i applied for the ilr on september through 10 year route.insha allah once i get my ilr can apply wife visa,

she came to uk 2009 as psw dependant,and now on tier(1) dependant
my question is do i need to meet the income threshold £18600 for her flr(m)?
tx
is she come under before 2012 april rule?
tx

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:30 pm

thasif wrote:
i applied for the ilr on september through 10 year route.insha allah once i get my ilr can apply wife visa,

tx
tx
Yes she needs to meet the financial requirements and English requirements irrespective of when she came to the UK
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Does it really make process quicker if you get MP letter sent to HO? Any one with personal experience??

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:53 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:Does it really make process quicker if you get MP letter sent to HO? Any one with personal experience??
Hi Imraniqbal ,
yes it does if a letter i sent to HO to expedite the process they will deal with it quickly ... However there must be a valid reason for MP to request mainly health grounds if you the tracker you can see how fast they process ....

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:12 pm

thasif wrote:

tx
tx
She needs to show 18.6K annual earning if there is no dependent plus english language and on top of that once she gets
her dependent visa through FLR M form her previous stay in the UK will be null and void and she will need to stay another 5 years in the UK in order to get ILR. You could have applied your ILR through Tier 1 general and you both could get ILR at the same time.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:15 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:Does it really make process quicker if you get MP letter sent to HO? Any one with personal experience??
Hi Imraniqbal ,
yes it does if a letter i sent to HO to expedite the process they will deal with it quickly ... However there must be a valid reason for MP to request mainly health grounds if you the tracker you can see how fast they process ....
Medical grounds should be genuine and compassionate for example if there is life threatening issue to close member in back home and you they to travel urgently. They will also ask for evidence.

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:03 am

I applied on 16 August and still waiting. (that was Saturday)

All those who applied with me or before me have already received their approvals. Many people even applied after me have received their approvals.

One person @die hard applied before me but his delay is logical as he gave his Biometric after two months.

@kash and @leo never logged in the forum so they might have received their decisions.

If personally think, i am the last one waiting pre 18th august applicants.

RHYMER2K : The first active person waiting in the forum after me is @ rhymer2k. who applied on 19thAug. Two days after me if i take Sunday out.

Can any one please comment what seems to be the reason in delay on some applications.
ZR

dreamcatcher
Newly Registered

Post by dreamcatcher » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:34 am

@zzzindagi, I have been visiting this forum silently and have been keeping an eye on the spreadsheet regularly. I have my details on the spreadsheet as kash and my timeline is very close to yours. The wait is becoming painful now but let's hope inshaAllah next week would bring some good news.

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:45 am

dreamcatcher wrote:@zzzindagi, I have been visiting this forum silently and have been keeping an eye on the spreadsheet regularly. I have my details on the spreadsheet as kash and my timeline is very close to yours. The wait is becoming painful now but let's hope inshaAllah next week would bring some good news.
Thanks @dreamcatcher you have given me big relief. At least someone who applied at the same time as me is still waiting. Lets see who receives his decision first. Please don't forget to update the spreadsheet as soon you receive your documents. INSHALLAH Next week we will hear good news brother.
ZR

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:27 am

maddysheffield wrote:Waiting for fielddrive to give more info .... Usually they do tell you if your application has been assigned to case worker ... anyways friday & Saturday I expected a flood of decisions lets see what happens when people come home and find their letter ;-) what a relief to them .
hey buddy
couldnt get a chance to call HO yesterday... I remember when I called last the automated response running when waiting for your turn said Mon/Fri are the busiest days so try on other days if not urgent. Maybe i'll try them on Tue.. I have been regularly checking the tracking code on RM website but zilch.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:01 am

Hi Guyz,

Does any body have any idea when HO assign a case to caseworker then how long does the caseworker take to decide that case if it is not complexed.Does the HO carry out criminality check before assigning it to the caseworker or the caseworker perform that duty.

Thanks

thasif

Post by thasif » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:38 am

Arsal385 wrote:
thasif wrote:

tx
tx
She needs to show 18.6K annual earning if there is no dependent plus english language and on top of that once she gets
her dependent visa through FLR M form her previous stay in the UK will be null and void and she will need to stay another 5 years in the UK in order to get ILR. You could have applied your ILR through Tier 1 general and you both could get ILR at the same time.
thanks for your quick reply Arsal385
if i knew the new rule before i could

thasif

Post by thasif » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:41 am

Spatacus wrote:
thasif wrote:

tx
tx
Yes she needs to meet the financial requirements and English requirements irrespective of when she came to the UK
thanks for your quick reply spatacus
hope u get ur ilr soon....

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:40 am

shahfurqan wrote:Hi Guyz,

Does any body have any idea when HO assign a case to caseworker then how long does the caseworker take to decide that case if it is not complexed.Does the HO carry out criminality check before assigning it to the caseworker or the caseworker perform that duty.

Thanks

@Shahfurgan I suppose it would be easy to get Euromillion numbers than asking this question ;-) As per guidelines Case worker is assigned according to the date of application ( for example As per my conversation with HO yesterday they said they were dealing with Aug applications that means they have allocated all August applications to case workers ..... As per charter One Case worker can decide 1-6 applications in a given day ( However sometimes none according to application he is dealing with).....

My application is September so its not assigned to any case worker it will be once they finish August applications ;-) ....

Assume there are 50 Aug applications and there will be 5 case workers assigned to them .......after being assigned they will be picked up by administrators who check all your documents , english, passport stamsps, criminality,all required and then is is passed to the assigned case worker to decide and then the Case worker approves or rejects it ;-)

Every case worker has 5 administrators ;-) Please ignore the numbers I'm just giving you example ;-) ... It takes more time with the administrators its called validation of application .

Hope this gives you an Idea.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:43 am

Hi everyone,

While we are waiting could anyone read through this document and tell us what it means ;-) does it have anything for us

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rangements

Does it have anything for FLR(M) applications ??????????????

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:11 am

maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:Hi Guyz,

Thanks

@Shahfurgan I suppose it would be easy to get Euromillion numbers than asking this question ;-) As per guidelines Case worker is assigned according to the date of application ( for example As per my conversation with HO yesterday they said they were dealing with Aug applications that means they have allocated all August applications to case workers ..... As per charter One Case worker can decide 1-6 applications in a given day ( However sometimes none according to application he is dealing with).....

My application is September so its not assigned to any case worker it will be once they finish August applications ;-) ....

Assume there are 50 Aug applications and there will be 5 case workers assigned to them .......after being assigned they will be picked up by administrators who check all your documents , english, passport stamsps, criminality,all required and then is is passed to the assigned case worker to decide and then the Case worker approves or rejects it ;-)

Every case worker has 5 administrators ;-) Please ignore the numbers I'm just giving you example ;-) ... It takes more time with the administrators its called validation of application .

Hope this gives you an Idea.
Thanks mate for your reply as I also applied in September end so lets wait and see.

priscaltony

Post by priscaltony » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:20 am

:)
Last edited by priscaltony on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rhymer2k
Newly Registered

Post by rhymer2k » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:45 pm

The tracking sheet is down again. :)

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:17 pm

rhymer2k wrote:The tracking sheet is down again. :)

Someone had a little play :x but I've just restored it to a working version

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:18 pm

Congrats to @F.khan who received his approval today... he will share more details in due course

theboynextdoor
Newly Registered

Post by theboynextdoor » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:09 pm

I came a cross this web site and desided my case will be useful for other members ...........

I came to uk as a student in sep 2001. I manage to renew my student visa up until 2010 dec. I needed only 9 months to complete my 10 years lawfull recidence. any way..... went to Croydon PEO on the 30th of dec 2010 for the same day service and been told that they need to do some check on my collage and also I haven't declare my conviction.but they said my aplication is still valid and gave me a piece of paper( I did receive suspended sentance back in 2008, 4months suspended for 2 years) waited until sep 2011 no answer from UKBA.by that time I have completed 10 years legally and aplied for IRL, I had two chilren at that time(born in the uk) and the case woker refuse my ILR and grant me 3 years of discretionary leave, the reason behind this (my conviction). at that time UKBA treated suspended sentance as a costodial sentance and there for it will take 7 years to spend, and I will be aligible to applay for ILR on or after sep 2015.after they granted me DLR I withdraw my student visa aplication it was still pending.

but out of the moon UKBA change the criminality trashold and consider suspended sentance as a non custodial sentance and therefore it will be spent after 3 years I was quite surprised and aplied for ILR on October 2014 and believe me or not I been granted ILR on nov 2014.
the point I am traying to make is.............this changes came on jan 2014 I didnt know about it until end of sep, believe me or not most of the solicitors even quite populor once too not aware about the changes (I don't want to name them) most of them simply saying that i can't applay,still.......up intil now,I have even got my ILR, my advice is do not trust your lawyer 100% do a bit of research . GOOD LUCK

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Hey guys just a thought ...Please consider the date the acknowledgement was dated is the month HO received your application and not the date you sent .............because they will consider the log date when they entered your details as applied date ........any thoughts senior members

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:25 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Hey guys just a thought ...Please consider the date the acknowledgement was dated is the month HO received your application and not the date you sent .............because they will consider the log date when they entered your details as applied date ........any thoughts senior members
Yes maddysheffield I think you might be right. It's actually when they generate acknowledgement letter with reference number that is assumed to be the date of appllication process commencement.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:34 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Hey guys just a thought ...Please consider the date the acknowledgement was dated is the month HO received your application and not the date you sent .............because they will consider the log date when they entered your details as applied date ........any thoughts senior members
Hey @maddysheffield in my SAR all my application dates were the dates I posted the application and not the date the received.

They place the envelope stamp on the first page of your application for record.