ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required to travel to Belgium with UK ILR

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BerryZoom
Newly Registered

Documents required to travel to Belgium with UK ILR

Post by BerryZoom » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi

A friend of mine is looking to travel to Belgium for Christmas holidays for 15 days. My friend has got UK - Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK visa.

Just want to know the documents required for the belgium visa.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Documents required to travel to Belgium with UK ILR

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:02 pm

(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:56 pm

BerryZoom wrote:Hi

A friend of mine is looking to travel to Belgium for Christmas holidays for 15 days. My friend has got UK - Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK visa.

Just want to know the documents required for the belgium visa.

Thanks
Schengen Visa, very little chance of one before Xmas, unless you expedite, Google around - usually costs around £150 on top of the visa 'admin' cost!!

Good luck!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Donutz

Post by Donutz » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:32 am

Errr?? Just check the Belgium embassies website for instructions, apply directly at the embassy (why would anyone go through VFS/TLS for a Schengen visa??) -make an appointment by mailing the embassy, you should get one within 2 weeks max- and if the application is complete it should take 15 calendar days to process at a 60 euro fee.

If the appointment can be made in a week or so then you should be able to spent the holidays in Belgium.