ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Most in demand job

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bluedude588
Newly Registered

Most in demand job

Post by bluedude588 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:03 pm

I'm going to college soon and want to immigrate to the UK. What degree should I try to get to have the highest chance of being able to get a work visa? I was thinking maybe electrical engineering.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Most in demand job

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:08 am

You have asked this question before and been given an answer. People who don't know you at all on a public forum cannot tell you what to study. Do some research into the job market but again, anything can change by the time you finish studying. What happened to your girlfriend and the marriage visa route?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/member ... 588/posts/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vinny

Re: Most in demand job

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:54 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.