ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

F.khan
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by F.khan » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello Every one,

By the grace of Almighty Allah, I have received my Approval, BRP and documents today

It has been a great entire waiting through this forum and I am thankful to every one here specially Fielddrive Spatacus and maddysheffield May Almighty bring this painful waiting ends to everyone in here

Thanks alot guyz

God bless you All

Farhan

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello brother..

As my 10 year finish in 20 of december and Appeal for flr fp refusal is in Feb first week..

Now as I am adding additional grounds in apppeall.. so just was thinking to apply ilr after 20th december so that home office void the case and link my application to my appeal..

but i have seen Home office takes time to file to be considered from date we apply..

so i want to know... if I apply in december 20.. is it possible till like 10th of February that they will assign to case worker and case worker will void and link it to my appeal ?

As the time of application till date of appeal is only 50 days so is this time enough >>>???

please guide brother

maddysheffield wrote:Hey guys just a thought ...Please consider the date the acknowledgement was dated is the month HO received your application and not the date you sent .............because they will consider the log date when they entered your details as applied date ........any thoughts senior members

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:40 pm

You may be able to raise the ILR point at the hearing , by virtue of 85(4) , the judge has to consider and make a ruling on it.

It will be an error of law if he fail to do so.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Brother Obie..

thanks for reply

so what should i do now .. what is good please guide me..

1. just add additional grounds in appeal that completed 10 years and attend the court requesting judge to consider 10 year long residence..

or

2. Apply ILR without withdrawing appeal..so that application gets void and linked to my appeal ..

please guide me which is best option..

with me my wife is too in appeal..

Obie wrote:You may be able to raise the ILR point at the hearing , by virtue of 85(4) , the judge has to consider and make a ruling on it.

It will be an error of law if he fail to do so.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Have you not got a solicitor dealing with your appeal, as it involves legal matter.

At the end of the day, it will save you cost of another application.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Spatacus wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:Hey guys just a thought ...Please consider the date the acknowledgement was dated is the month HO received your application and not the date you sent .............because they will consider the log date when they entered your details as applied date ........any thoughts senior members
Yes maddysheffield I think you might be right. It's actually when they generate acknowledgement letter with reference number that is assumed to be the date of appllication process commencement.

If you look at it we got deceis ions for the applications which were received ..so going forward we rather have date on acknowledgement on tracker that would give a more clear idea of the process :idea: what say guys and moderators :?: ...

All those who have acknowledge date or email ... consider you are in that month ...... especially those who applied in the 4 week of month ....

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:50 pm

My old solicitor is a blunder.. who always do blunders and he wants that i withdraw appeal and apply again...

and he claims that even if you apply ilr and withdraw appeal your right to work carries on.. i said that no... ONCE i withdraw appeal my 3c ends and i am overstayer so no right to work.. he says... no no we will apply same day of withdraw appeal.. :? :?

NOW

I met one new solicitor... he says that we will just add additional grounds in appeal that i have finished 10 years so give me ILR... and he is confident that in 2-3 months by God willing i will get ILR and also will save my ilr fees...

But i SAY better get approval my senior members of these forum.. that is this possible.. ???

thats why i am asking you brother.......

that should I just add additional grounds

or

apply ilr.. and then also add additional grounds..

Obie wrote:Have you not got a solicitor dealing with your appeal, as it involves legal matter.

At the end of the day, it will save you cost of another application.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:14 am

[quote="F.khan"]Hello Every one,

By the grace of Almighty Allah, I have received my Approval, BRP and documents today

It has been a great entire waiting through this forum and I am thankful to every one here specially Fielddrive Spatacus and maddysheffield May Almighty bring this painful waiting ends to everyone in here

Thanks alot guyz

God bless you All

Farhan[

@farhan Congrats brother don't forget us in your prayer's the pain of waiting is already less thinking about your happiness ;-).....have a blast keep coming on this forum to help others ;-) thats your duty not daily but atleast once in a week and share your thoughts ....take a break and have fun ............ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:58 am

F.khan wrote:Hello Every one,

Thanks alot guyz

God bless you All

Farhan
Yes Yes Farhan congratulations.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:07 am

Thanks alot guyz

God bless you All

Farhan
Congratulations once again Farhan but I can't find your timeline on google drive. Could you please give us your timeline?
Thanks

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:55 am

@spatacus look for 'FA'

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:58 am

Thanks alot guyz

God bless you All

Farhan
Congrats Farhan it would be a gr8 relief. Enjoy ur freedom. And pray for us.

Thx Ali

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:13 pm

@Longresidence12

Where are you bro , seems we all were a bit nasty to you ignore what happened look forward lets gets things sorted for you mate . come back on forum , your inputs may be valuable for other users with same issue ;-)

You said that \HO was aware that there was some deception ( did they tell you or you assumed or your solicitor informed that to you ) . secondly as they did give you TIER 1 Visa and as sugessted by friends on this forum its better to wait for Tier 1 route for ILR which will better .

But we would like to know more .. say you can help others ;-)

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:44 pm

fielddrive wrote:@spatacus look for 'FA'

Thank you fielddrive. :lol:

thamsinkumar

Post by thamsinkumar » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:59 pm

hello friend..

is Esol certificate from Edexcel accepted by home office ?

I want to apply flr m for my wife. As she needs A. But I am planning for B1 so that it may help also in ILR in future.

So its A1 or B1 from Edexcel Esol.

but confused by website from edexcel, please have a look and guide me please

Are Edexcel ESOL Speaking and Listening qualifications still recognised by the Home Office for ILR, Citizenship and passports?
Last Updated: 10 months ago Citizenship, ESOL Speaking & Listening, VISA

Yes, Edexcel ESOL qualifications meet the English Speaking and Listening requirement of the Home Office’s Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK (KoLL) requirement for settlement and naturalisation. Details can be found in the Home Office document Changes to the Knowledge of language and life in the UK requirement for settlement and naturalisation,

Edexcel ESOL qualifications are not valid for visa purposes. A list of qualifications that are can be found on the list of Secure English Language Tests (SELT) list - this includes other qualifications delivered by Pearson.

shabz47
Newly Registered

Post by shabz47 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:29 am

@imran iqbal my case is same like u student +psw +EE2 my 10 years is goin to be compelte on first week of feb, did u consult with any solicitor what douuments do i need i appricate if u help me . thnakz

shabz47
Newly Registered

Post by shabz47 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:57 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:Posted my SET(LR) today will reach HO on Monday 01/12/2014. Student+PSW+EEA2
@imran iqbal my case is same like u student +psw +EE2 my 10 years is goin to be compelte on first week of feb, did u consult with any solicitor what douuments do i need i appricate if u help me . thnakz

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:11 am

Morning Everyone,

Last week as Slow but not so bad , Now this week and the the following weeks are Crucial for everyone ;-) expecting 20 decisions by weekend and especially Fielddrive ;-) you ought to get this week man and by weekend I want at least 2 september applications to be decided ;-)

Could someone check whats happening with the Tracker someone messed it up infact they approved everyone till 15/09/2014 ;-) guys let the HO approve it just approving on tracker will not give you legal to stay in UK ....... Keep off doing these silly things :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Goodluck to everyone .. Stay positive

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:43 am

@Gyan Guru congrats ;-) Number 1 ;-)

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:02 am

shabz47 wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:Posted my SET(LR) today will reach HO on Monday 01/12/2014. Student+PSW+EEA2
You need what everyone is submitting, nothing special really. As it is based on long residency so mainly they are concerned that u stayed legally 10 years in the country.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:13 am

imraniqbal2010 wrote:
shabz47 wrote:
You need what everyone is submitting, nothing special really. As it is based on long residency so mainly they are concerned that u stayed legally 10 years in the country.
This question has been asked previously and the answer is they may ask your documents that your partner is exercising treaty rights so be prepared to keep these documents ready.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:30 am

maddysheffield wrote:Morning Everyone,

Last week as Slow but not so bad , Now this week and the the following weeks are Crucial for everyone ;-) expecting 20 decisions by weekend and especially Fielddrive ;-) you ought to get this week man and by weekend I want at least 2 september applications to be decided ;-)

Could someone check whats happening with the Tracker someone messed it up infact they approved everyone till 15/09/2014 ;-) guys let the HO approve it just approving on tracker will not give you legal to stay in UK ....... Keep off doing these silly things :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Goodluck to everyone .. Stay positive
Hey @maddysheffield I have restored the tracker to an earlier working version which means it may have lost recent changes.

People should really not be messing with the tracker but ... :x

Ahmed Khan
Newly Registered

urgent help required

Post by Ahmed Khan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:02 am

Hi all I received a letter from DX last saturday regarding my brp to get in touch with them .I sent them a text on the number provided in the letter to deliver it to my work address if possible and provided my work address . I called up dx this morning and to my surpise they refused it to deliver it to even at my home address and said now I have to speak to the home office as I have changed the address while I tried to ensure them that I have not changed my address but the guy said its on hold and we ll only deliver if we get authorisation from home office . what shall I do now ?

apex221

Re: urgent help required

Post by apex221 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:39 am

Ahmed Khan wrote:Hi all I received a letter from DX last saturday regarding my brp to get in touch with them .I sent them a text on the number provided in the letter to deliver it to my work address if possible and provided my work address . I called up dx this morning and to my surpise they refused it to deliver it to even at my home address and said now I have to speak to the home office as I have changed the address while I tried to ensure them that I have not changed my address but the guy said its on hold and we ll only deliver if we get authorisation from home office . what shall I do now ?
Hi Ahmed,

You will need to email HO to authorise the delivery to a different address. I have done the same before but I forgort the email address, look through your confirmation letter there you should find an email address concerning any courier issue.

Once HO authorise it they will the redeliver your BRP card.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Re: urgent help required

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:17 pm

apex221 wrote:
Ahmed Khan wrote:Hi all I received a letter from DX last saturday regarding my brp to get in touch with them .I sent them a text on the number provided in the letter to deliver it to my work address if possible and provided my work address . I called up dx this morning and to my surpise they refused it to deliver it to even at my home address and said now I have to speak to the home office as I have changed the address while I tried to ensure them that I have not changed my address but the guy said its on hold and we ll only deliver if we get authorisation from home office . what shall I do now ?
Hi Ahmed,

You will need to email HO to authorise the delivery to a different address. I have done the same before but I forgort the email address, look through your confirmation letter there you should find an email address concerning any courier issue.

Once HO authorise it they will the redeliver your BRP card.
@ Ahmed khan just wondering if your details are on tracker ... please give info after you get the BRP things sorted .