ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by Kukuwife » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:02 pm

GodGives wrote:
Kukuwife wrote:Hello forum members God has done it for me and my family. We have been granted 30months. Both the documents and Bio cards came 30minutes apart. I want to thank everybody on this forum for your support and encouragement. It has been a very difficult road but to God be the glory. I can't but mention the following people for I am indeed grateful for your help personally Believe, Dapsonlee, Nilemarque and Hatchsead. Also I can't but mention you Shondra sharma, Mrolaolu,rina, verbina,lily123, favour,winners, time503, crystal newbies,icehouse256, yummy mummy,mummy two,sanny26, GodGives, summer2013, Shareen24h for your advice and guidance on this forum.
So sorry I can't mention all names, I thank everybody on this forum for care and love that shown to each other.
For all that are still waiting I pray for the grace to endure to the end. Please be patient the glorious day is just around the corner
Please note the application was based on the 7 years rule. I have a daughter that was born here and as at the time of the application she is over 7 years old.

2004- Arrived UK. 6 month visitor visa
overstayer since then
2007- applied for leave to remain refused
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
2010- ask for reconsideration
Wait for three years for reconsideration only to be informed by end of 2013 that decision for
Refusal is maintained advised to leave UK
Jan 2014 - re applied again
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
April 2014 - they asked for three month reconsideration
July2014 - further document was requested
Oct 2014 more documents was requested
Nov2014 - new biometric requested
Nov 2014 Date Biometrics / documents received no
Visa Type : 30 months
A big congratulations to you...You can relax now and enjoy christmas..wishing you all the best in your endevours
Many thanks GodGives
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:05 pm

adeniyi17 wrote:Kukuwife Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Also, Icehouse256 how did your interview for updating your current circumstance went? In addition, have you received any correspondence from them since the interview?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Blaxe, rina and adeniyi17- thanks and God bless

MRLAOLU
Nigeria

Post by MRLAOLU » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Congratulations @ Kukuwife! I'm most happy to rejoice with you and your family for this is the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our sights. You're indeed a gallant fighter and your timeline shows what a brave and resilient human being you are. The Lord has rewarded your labour of love in form of your prayers, encouragement and invaluable contribution on this forum. Enjoy your well deserved freedom.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:27 am

[quote="Kukuwife"]Hello forum members God has done it for me and my family. We have been granted 30months. Both the documents and Bio cards came 30minutes apart. I want to thank everybody on this forum for your support and encouragement. It has been a very difficult road but to God be the glory. I can't but mention the following people for I am indeed grateful for your help personally Believe, Dapsonlee, Nilemarque and Hatchsead. Also I can't but mention you Shondra sharma, Mrolaolu,rina, verbina,lily123, favour,winners, time503, crystal newbies,icehouse256, yummy mummy,mummy two,sanny26, GodGives, summer2013, Shareen24h for your advice and guidance on this forum.
So sorry I can't mention all names, I thank everybody on this forum for care and love that shown to each other.
For all that are still waiting I pray for the grace to endure to the end. Please be patient the glorious day is just around the corner
Please note the application was based on the 7 years rule. I have a daughter that was born here and as at the time of the application she is over 7 years old.

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Wait for three years for reconsideration only to be informed by end of 2013 that decision for
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
Visa Type : 30 months[/quote]

Hi Kukuwife

Congratulations. After long battle you are in your safe destination. Enjoy your freedom. I am still waiting. Don`t know what will happen. Thanks

icehouse256
United Kingdom

Post by icehouse256 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:06 am

adeniyi17 wrote:Kukuwife Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Also, Icehouse256 how did your interview for updating your current circumstance went? In addition, have you received any correspondence from them since the interview?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon
@adeniyi17: Well as anticipated, they only invited me for the interview to get me detained, but the God we serve is greater than them.
'' The Lord is My Light and My Salvation ''

favour

Post by favour » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:08 pm

Congratulations kuku wife.

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Yaaaay! !!! Congrats Kukuwife. Am so happy for you. God bless you and the family. Your impact on here just like the other gurus (salute) will never be forgotten . Congrats once more.

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Yaaaay! !!! Congrats Kukuwife. Am so happy for you. God bless you and the family. Your impact on here just like the other gurus (salute) will never be forgotten . Congrats once more.

adeniyi17
Newly Registered

Post by adeniyi17 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:12 pm

@ Icehouse256 ...........Yes God is greater than them. we will receive the Good news soon by God's Grace.

izhar
Newly Registered

Post by izhar » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Congrats to those who won this fight... quick question. I applied for flr fp 10 year route under article 8 human rights. Do I need to show then that my wife is earing or not? Actually I didnt send them bank detail or payslip s of my wife .does it make any difference? Reply will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:04 am

[quote="MRLAOLU"]@ Nilemarques I know this is a bit late but I can't help but to join others to felicitate with you and your family on what is a momentous and deserved success. Niles, please I know you have gone through a tortuous times but look on a bright side and what the future holds and move as you and your lovely family deserve the best that life offers. All the best mate.

[quote="nilemarques"][quote="favour"]Hello Nile, Thank you for the update, Is your partner British?[/quote]

@Favour. We are/were both non EEA overstayers and our application was based on private life in the UK based on my my kids who were either born here or have lived here for over 7 years!![/quote][/quote]

@MRLAOLU. Thank you very much for that and also thank you for the invaluable advice you gave. I know hope to move on with my life and hopefully give my family a meaningful existence.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:19 am

[quote="Kukuwife"]Hello forum members God has done it for me and my family. We have been granted 30months. Both the documents and Bio cards came 30minutes apart. I want to thank everybody on this forum for your support and encouragement. It has been a very difficult road but to God be the glory. I can't but mention the following people for I am indeed grateful for your help personally Believe, Dapsonlee, Nilemarque and Hatchsead. Also I can't but mention you Shondra sharma, Mrolaolu,rina, verbina,lily123, favour,winners, time503, crystal newbies,icehouse256, yummy mummy,mummy two,sanny26, GodGives, summer2013, Shareen24h for your advice and guidance on this forum.

overstayer since then
2008- re applied refused
2010- re applied refused
Feb 2014 - refused
March 2014 PAP was sent
Visa Type : 30 months[/quote]

@Kukuwife!!! Yaaaaaay!!!!!!! Wow!!! I cannot believe this. A big hearty congrats to you. Another long torturous and tortuous journey has finally come to an end. God has kept his promise and he has not disappointed. Stay blessed.
To my other forum family, hang on in there. God is on your side. We will continue to fight this injustice that they have made into law. My pen is already on the ballot paper. Lol!!!

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:16 am

favour wrote:Congratulations kuku wife.
Favour, God Authority and Nilemarques - Thanks. It seems like to dream to me but I give All glory to God and to all forum members for encouragement and spirit to keep fighting.
To other fellow members please don't give up. I know is not easy but God will give you the grace to carry on.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:26 am

izhar wrote:Congrats to those who won this fight... quick question. I applied for flr fp 10 year route under article 8 human rights. Do I need to show then that my wife is earing or not? Actually I didnt send them bank detail or payslip s of my wife .does it make any difference? Reply will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Izhar- you are welcome to the forum. From what you said it seems you applied on private and family life relying on article 8. The application is just for you and it seems your wife is British. In my own opinion it doesn't matter but it could help to show that you have someone who is supporting you financial.
If there is any need for bank details or payslips surely they will ask you for additional documents
Keep praying the God is on your side.

izhar
Newly Registered

Post by izhar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Kukuwife wrote:
izhar wrote:Congrats to those who won this fight... quick question. I applied for flr fp 10 year route under article 8 human rights. Do I need to show then that my wife is earing or not? Actually I didnt send them bank detail or payslip s of my wife .does it make any difference? Reply will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Izhar- you are welcome to the forum. From what you said it seems you applied on private and family life relying on article 8. The application is just for you and it seems your wife is British. In my own opinion it doesn't matter but it could help to show that you have someone who is supporting you financial.
If there is any need for bank details or payslips surely they will ask you for additional documents
Keep praying the God is on your side.
thanks for reply I m really worried about it . I dont know what will happen. The documents that I have sent , are wedding pics . Marriage certificate. Wife passport. My passport .latter from wife .latters from frnds. Proof of addresses . Passport size pucs. . I didnt send them bank details or payslip .
Really scared if they gonna refuse me . I got registered marriage here

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:37 pm

The chains are breaking off one by one!!!! Congrats Kukuwife, I'm so so happy for you.

Kukuwife wrote:
Favour, God Authority and Nilemarques - Thanks. It seems like to dream to me but I give All glory to God and to all forum members for encouragement and spirit to keep fighting.
To other fellow members please don't give up. I know is not easy but God will give you the grace to carry on.
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:38 pm

The chains are breaking off one by one!!!! Congrats Kukuwife, I'm so so happy for you.

Kukuwife wrote:
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello everyone, hope u all are doing great? Please I wanna ask a quick question.

Someone received a letter from the home office by recorded delivery from Liverpool, which says they are reviewing the person's case after they've been refused since last year and the person had a judicial review hearing about two weeks ago even though the judgement is not out yet.
In the letter they requested for 2 passport sized photo, evidence of current address, evidence of finances, details of children in the UK and they also included an immigration status questionnaire.
Please what does it mean and has anyone received such a letter before and does it really mean they are reconsidering the person. Thank u

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:05 pm

I have applied ILR on Set (LR) and for my Mrs FLR (FP) because at the time of her application I wasn't able to meet the financial requirement of £ 18600. However I will be able to meet this requirement till April next year. My questions are:

1- What are her chances gaining visa on FLR (FP) after my ILR?

2- Is it possible to get spouse visa on FLR (M) after successfully obtaining FLR (FP) visa. Or in other words can FLR (FP) visa convert into FLR (M) spouse visa later on (consider meeting all the requirements of FLR (M))?

3- In case they refuse her FLR (FP) application and we launch an appeal; what are the chances to vary FLR (FP) application into spouse visa on FLR (M) application during appeal process on 3D leave.
N/A

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello all!,
Congratulations all those who have been granted recently. I pray others will get their positive response too.
Well deserved nile, kuku and others!

corasson

Post by corasson » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Hiya everyone.

I have joined the forum not long ago although I have been a silent follower.
my lawyer call me yesterday to let me know that I have been granted.
He said to me that the brp is valid until May 2016. I was very surprised because it's not even up to two years. I asked him if they have made a mistake he said he couldn't say yes or no. But I know everyone here has been granted 30mnts not 18.
I will only gonna be able to see my brp and approval letter next week.
Anyone has ever got leave to remain less than 30mnts under flr fp if so did you request the ukba to change the dates.

Thanks

JOHFR2014
Newly Registered

Post by JOHFR2014 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Good afternoon, my friends and other board members, i will be grateful and glad if someone can help with my query,i am a silent member of this forum but i need urgent help concerning my FLR(FP) based on 7year rule/private life which was refused recently without right of appeal. We are planning to go for judicial review. We applied as a couple ,two of my children have leaved continously in UK for more than 7 years as at the time the application was submitted. Do we have a winning case if proceed on judicial review because it seems most people on these forum got their visa after going through judicial review?
many thanks,your urgent reply will highly be appreciated

Ems1927

Post by Ems1927 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Over three months since our appeal and still no decision! The wait is crazy. Has anyone waited this long for a decision before?

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:29 am

Happy new month everyone, may this month bring us good news in Jesus name. We shall all celebrate

favour

Post by favour » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:58 pm

[quote="Ems1927"]Over three months since our appeal and still no decision! The wait is crazy. Has anyone waited this long for a decision before?[/quote]

Hello Ems1927, I am surprised they are yet to respond, is it possible that you/solicitor give them a call?

@bsmith AMEN !!!