ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MARRIAGE VISA WITH AN EUROPEAN , NEED HELP PLZ

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gullposh

MARRIAGE VISA WITH AN EUROPEAN , NEED HELP PLZ

Post by gullposh » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:05 am

hello guys.. first of all i am experience this site as such a fully cooperative and every one is really good on this.. Much appreciated to all of you ,, and hats off to Admin :)

my question is am going for an EEA2 application .. i am an unemployed but my wife shes an European and working 30 hours in a week earning £185 pounds . there is no any funds in my bank account ... i am totally dependent on my partner as i have no rights to work in the united kingdom ... my query is ,, is that enough funds for my partner to show home office to get visa ? or they could refuse our application? if so then what should i do next ?
and one more thing shall i need to submit my bank statement to them for a application just of my wife ,,? even i have nothing in my bank...

waiting for your kind reply guys ...... Thank you

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: MARRIAGE VISA WITH AN EUROPEAN , NEED HELP PLZ

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:57 am

Except your's (non-EU national) photographs and valid passport everything will be unnecessary for EEA2 application. But in order to proceed with EEA2 application you have to attach your EU national wife's employment evidences such as payslips/employer letter/job contract etc. In your case 30 hours will be sufficient and there is no funds limit but the employment must be genuine & verifiable on caseworker enquiry. EEA2 form can guide you that what exact documents need.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:26 am

@sheraz 7 ... thank you so much for your quick reply.
yeh she's genuine and no problem with the verification by the case worker.
just wanted to know about the funds limit .... as i haven't any amount in my bank as someone asked me to attach my statement as well ... do you have any idea how long they would take for an EEA2 application... and would they must call us for an interview ? thank you

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:30 am

@sheraz 7 ... thank you so much for your quick reply.
yeh she's genuine and no problem with the verification by the case worker.
just wanted to know about the funds limit .... as i haven't any amount in my bank as someone asked me to attach my statement as well ... do you have any idea how long they would take for an EEA2 application... and would they must call us for an interview ? thank you

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:34 am

You don't need to submit your bank statements at eea2 RC stage. For your other questions you should continue to surf the same section of EU route applications to know the members experiences & timeline too.
REGARDS

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:52 pm

gullposh wrote:hello guys.. first of all i am experience this site as such a fully cooperative and every one is really good on this.. Much appreciated to all of you ,, and hats off to Admin :)

my question is am going for an EEA2 application .. i am an unemployed but my wife shes an European and working 30 hours in a week earning £185 pounds . there is no any funds in my bank account ... i am totally dependent on my partner as i have no rights to work in the united kingdom ... my query is ,, is that enough funds for my partner to show home office to get visa ? or they could refuse our application? if so then what should i do next ?
and one more thing shall i need to submit my bank statement to them for a application just of my wife ,,? even i have nothing in my bank...

waiting for your kind reply guys ...... Thank you
It doesn't matter how much money is in your bank nor that of your partner. You just have to prove that your partner is working, e.g. pay slips/contracts of employment/letter from employer, prove that you are married (you didn't say clearly above) or in a durable relationship and also prove where you are living (e.g. rental contracts/utility bills/bank statements etc).

I take it your partner doesn't have British citizenship? If she does, that will complicate things.

Perhaps you can tell us clearly: are you married or not? If not, someone will be able to advice about the durable partnership requirements. Also, how did you enter the UK? Did you have an EEA family permit? If you did, you DO have the right to work. Of course, if you didn't enter on an EEA family permit but are married to an EEA citizen, you are also eligible to work, but it is very hard to prove this to an employer.

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:10 am

thank you very much for your reply @ chaoclive..

iv been came in the UK on Tier 4 student visa as i have no right to work in the UK...
yes iv married with an European citizen last week ...but its been almost 1 year we living together..

Documents Details :

she has utility bill on her name but direct debit setup on landlord name as he pay the bill we give him cash by hand..is there any issue to do this ?
our both national insurance , bank address , council tax on same address ,,
we have tenance agreement ..
last six month of wage slip for my wife
last six month of bank statement
just have the employer letter and mentioned in contract detail also.

what documents should we need else?
and is there any issue in my documents detail please let me know
waiting for your kind reply.. Thanx

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:42 pm

gullposh wrote:thank you very much for your reply @ chaoclive..

iv been came in the UK on Tier 4 student visa as i have no right to work in the UK...
yes iv married with an European citizen last week ...but its been almost 1 year we living together..

Documents Details :

she has utility bill on her name but direct debit setup on landlord name as he pay the bill we give him cash by hand..is there any issue to do this ?
our both national insurance , bank address , council tax on same address ,,
we have tenance agreement ..
last six month of wage slip for my wife
last six month of bank statement
just have the employer letter and mentioned in contract detail also.

what documents should we need else?
and is there any issue in my documents detail please let me know
waiting for your kind reply.. Thanx

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:52 pm

you need to use EEA2 application form. And you only need to attach the documents as mentioned at section 12 - Document of the same form.
REGARDS