ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF1 Online Application and Translation of Supplied Document

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnpete1984
Newly Registered

VAF1 Online Application and Translation of Supplied Document

Post by johnpete1984 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Dear All,
I am making an General Visitor application from Turkey using the on-line VAF1 tool. I have a few questions if you would be able to answer.

I will supply some documents to visa centre (4 pieces which has short texts) which are in Turkish and the requirement is that translator would translate them with their name and signature. I have qualifications and diplomas from UK and lived there for 7 years, my English is good enough. It is acceptable if I translate them?

I am unemployed at the moment. My parents will fund my trip which is 4 days and I could not relate below questions to myself. Would any of you be able to clarify for my situation? I have anything on me including any cash apart from my parent's support which is well-enough.

1)Do you have savings, properties or other income, for example from stocks and shares?
I would put 0 s I have nothing at the moment
2)How much do you spend each month on living costs?
I would put 100 as it comes from my family
3)How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependants?
4)What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP(£)?
I will put 0 as my parents will pay it
5)The total amount of money you have for this trip
I wrote 2100 GBP which I assumed to be the money that my family has in their saving account.
6)The cost of your living expenses
I put 100 GBP there considering the 4 days cost
7)What is the total amount in GBP(£)?
I do not know what they are asking there.

Thanks for your answers.

ban.s

Re: VAF1 Online Application and Translation of Supplied Docu

Post by ban.s » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:40 am

You'll need the documents to be a translated by an officially recognised translator.