ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Re: urgent help required

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:22 pm

apex221 wrote:
Ahmed Khan wrote:Hi all I received a letter from DX last saturday regarding my brp to get in touch with them .I sent them a text on the number provided in the letter to deliver it to my work address if possible and provided my work address . I called up dx this morning and to my surpise they refused it to deliver it to even at my home address and said now I have to speak to the home office as I have changed the address while I tried to ensure them that I have not changed my address but the guy said its on hold and we ll only deliver if we get authorisation from home office . what shall I do now ?
Hi Ahmed,

You will need to email HO to authorise the delivery to a different address. I have done the same before but I forgort the email address, look through your confirmation letter there you should find an email address concerning any courier issue.

Once HO authorise it they will the redeliver your BRP card.

@ BRPdelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk ( is this the correct email ID )

Ahmed khan are your details on tracker if not update us after everything is sorted ...;-)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:23 pm

@ Ahmed Khan

Use the online form to update your address or your legal representative’s address.

Your application was successful but you haven’t received your BRP yet

Send your new address to BRPdelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk or the following address.

Freepost RRYX-GLYU-GXHZ
Returns Unit
PO Box 163
Bristol
BS20 1AB

https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances ... have-a-brp

hadi2012

Post by hadi2012 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:33 pm

shabz47 wrote:@imran iqbal my case is same like u student +psw +EE2 my 10 years is goin to be compelte on first week of feb, did u consult with any solicitor what douuments do i need i appricate if u help me . thnakz
Hi shabz47 I post my application in oct . I consult with solicitor they said no need your wife doc because that is your application so need only your doc . I also see in this form on page 498/499 . Two approval without wife doc .i hope you understand what I mean. My case is same student +psw +flo+eea dependent.

Ahmed Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmed Khan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Thank you for your advise maddysheffield and appex221 .I have now sent out an email request to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk , See what happens ? Any rough idea how long this may take now ?
And yes my details are already on the tracker under set o .
thank you

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Ahmed Khan wrote:Thank you for your advise maddysheffield and appex221 .I have now sent out an email request to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk , See what happens ? Any rough idea how long this may take now ?
thank you

No Clue Mate ;-) I have never come across this scenario before ...

Meanwhile I asked you if your details were on tracker ;-) please give us an Idea of your time line ;-)

apex221

Post by apex221 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Ahmed Khan wrote:Thank you for your advise maddysheffield and appex221 .I have now sent out an email request to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk , See what happens ? Any rough idea how long this may take now ?
thank you
Mine took about 6 working days so shouldn't be that long.

@ Maddysheffield he is on the SET O list not the LR list.

his time time is below:
Set O application- Tier 1 GEN
Application sent: 07/07/2014 (by post)
Payment taken: 09/07/2014
Biometrics letter: 24/07/2014
Biometrics done: 25/07/2014
Documents arrived :26/11/2014
BRP arrived : waiting

apex221

Post by apex221 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Congratulations! F Khanand other who received it over the weekend.

Hopefully many more will follow this week especially @field drive and @spatacus as you have helped so many others, your time is well over due now :0 8)

Good luck!!

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:50 pm

apex221 wrote:Congratulations! F Khanand other who received it over the weekend.

Hopefully many more will follow this week especially @field drive and @spatacus as you have helped so many others, your time is well over due now :0 8)

Good luck!!

Yeah ;-) I want them to start sept applications atleast 1 decided by Friday ;-) lets see ......

apex221

Post by apex221 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:53 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
Yeah ;-) I want them to start sept applications atleast 1 decided by Friday ;-) lets see ......
That will be amazing but I am not counting on it!! As long as the August applications are cleared I will be content :)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:56 pm

apex221 wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:
That will be amazing but I am not counting on it!! As long as the August applications are cleared I will be content :)

There you go Apex221 ... I sent babaji ki bhooti with my application ;-) hahahaha lets have a bet

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:03 pm

lol @maddysheffield what else did you send with your application? :lol:

Ahmed786786
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmed786786 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi today I called the home office and asked for progress of my application.First lady asked about my references and then said pending for decision and the said did you provide biometric I said yes and give her date and then she said yes I can see that you provided biometric and its on the system.
Later I asked and she said August Application are under consideration and I need wait 6 months.
I applied on 25 Aug on Set Lrand after Today call I become worried as my application status according to advisor is pending for decision .Is something wrong? Please advise me if anybody come to this situation before.

apex221

Post by apex221 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:06 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
apex221 wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:

There you go Apex221 ... I sent babaji ki bhooti with my application ;-) hahahaha lets have a bet
Haha You are on mate! I swear if you win I will virtually cheers to your babaji ki bhooti on Saturday :D

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Ahmed786786 wrote:Hi today I called the home office and asked for progress of my application.First lady asked about my references and then said pending for decision and the said did you provide biometric I said yes and give her date and then she said yes I can see that you provided biometric and its on the system.
Later I asked and she said August Application are under consideration and I need wait 6 months.
I applied on 25 Aug on Set Lrand after Today call I become worried as my application status according to advisor is pending for decision .Is something wrong? Please advise me if anybody come to this situation before.
@

@ Don't worry about that the lady over the phone she is just a general advisor they will have no clue what so ever so don't stress yourself / Aug applications are still being worked out at the moment so chill ..

What the lady meant was there is 6 months time ;-) for decision which is standard charter thats all ... If there was an issue with you application HO will send a letter informing you that your application cannot be processed within 6 months so chillll ////

Check the tracker ;-) you will find many 2week applications from Aug are still pending ;-)

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Ahmed786786 wrote:Hi today I called the home office and asked for progress of my application.First lady asked about my references and then said pending for decision and the said did you provide biometric I said yes and give her date and then she said yes I can see that you provided biometric and its on the system.
I agree with maddysheffield that there is no need to be worried about now. I called last Friday, the man answered my phone call told me he has no information for my application specifically and all he did was told me that all August applications are being processed at the moment. He didn't even bother to ask my ref number.

veryconfused.com
Newly Registered

Post by veryconfused.com » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi Guys,

Called up the HO. I was told that my application was assigned to a case worker and that it is in progress. When I asked if I will hear soon (i.e 1-2 weeks), I got a standard reply - it can take unto 6 months :x

Just to let peeps know, I applied on 4th Sept.

Good luck to all!

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:14 pm

veryconfused.com wrote:Hi Guys,

Called up the HO. I was told that my application was assigned to a case worker and that it is in progress. When I asked if I will hear soon (i.e 1-2 weeks), I got a standard reply - it can take unto 6 months :x

Just to let peeps know, I applied on 4th Sept.

Good luck to all!

There you go Apex221 .... Cheers to babajiki Bhooti ;-)

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:38 pm

@maddysheffield where are you on the tracker mate?

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:51 pm

fielddrive wrote:@maddysheffield where are you on the tracker mate?

@fielddrive me @ MT077 26/09/2014 applicant mate ....I have too much time I decided that ill get my ILR on 21dec ;-) hahhaha :-)

agn
Newly Registered

Post by agn » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Got my and here is my timeline

Application type: SET (LR)
No of Dependents: 0
Current visa expiry: 01-11-14
Application method: next day delivery (23-08-14) Post
Date of application: 23-08-14
Date of application received at HO: 26-08-14
Date of payment debited: 27-08-14
Date of acknowledgement sent: 28-08-14
Acknowledgement letter received: 08-09-14
Acknowledgement email received: 09-09-14
Date of bio-metrics letter sent: 10-09-14
Date bio-metrics completed: 13-09-14

Date of decision: 27-11-14
Date of originals received: 29-11-14
Date of BRP card: Waiting

Thanks and good luck everyone!!!

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:56 pm

agn wrote:Got my and here is my timeline

Application type: SET (LR)
No of Dependents: 0
Current visa expiry: 01-11-14
Application method: next day delivery (23-08-14) Post
Date of application: 23-08-14
Date of application received at HO: 26-08-14
Date of payment debited: 27-08-14
Date of acknowledgement sent: 28-08-14
Acknowledgement letter received: 08-09-14
Acknowledgement email received: 09-09-14
Date of bio-metrics letter sent: 10-09-14
Date bio-metrics completed: 13-09-14

Date of decision: 27-11-14
Date of originals received: 29-11-14

Thanks and good luck everyone!!!

@ agn congrats are you on tracker ? or say on our spread sheet ;-)

flyingmoon
Newly Registered

Post by flyingmoon » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi everyone,

I stumbled on this site while looking for info on waiting time of ILR. I'm really glad everyone's sharing helpful tips and advise while applying/waiting for their application. Here's my details:

Date of application: 03-11-14
Acknowledgement letter received: 11-11-14
Date of bio-metrics letter received: 21-11-14
Date bio-metrics completed: 24-11-14
Date of decision: Waiting

Do you have a data bank where all these info from everyone is stored? Can you share this with me please? It would be really helpful to see on average how long everyone is waiting and what is the most recent application the HO has completed.

Thanks a lot

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:56 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
fielddrive wrote:@maddysheffield where are you on the tracker mate?

@fielddrive me @ MT077 26/09/2014 applicant mate ....I have too much time I decided that ill get my ILR on 21dec ;-) hahhaha :-)
way to go my man...

...and congrats to @agn

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:02 pm

[quote="flyingmoon"]Hi everyone,

I stumbled on this site while looking for info on waiting time of ILR. I'm really glad everyone's sharing helpful tips and advise while applying/waiting for their application. Here's my details:

Date of application: 03-11-14
Acknowledgement letter received: 11-11-14
Date of bio-metrics letter received: 21-11-14
Date bio-metrics completed: 24-11-14
Date of decision: Waiting

Do you have a data bank where all these info from everyone is stored? Can you share this with me please? It would be really helpful to see on average how long everyone is waiting and what is the most recent application the HO has completed.

Thanks a lot[/

Welcome @Flyingmoon here's the link

Your details are already added . Please don't play with the info we had many issues with it lately ...

Thanks in advance

baba JJ

Post by baba JJ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:36 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
apex221 wrote:
maddysheffield wrote:

@Maddysheffield, I m the prophet of the Group FieldDrive will be smiling wednesday morning, His application concurred on Saturday morning. Spactus yours is in the post start tracking royal mail from Midnight

The first September application will with us on Monday ! Decision will be approved on Saturday

@MaddySheffield yours will be with you on the 17th December. Xmas will be sweet for you :)

Anyone else wanting a word ? ;)