ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 10 and 9 Passport Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mah

Section 10 and 9 Passport Application

Post by mah » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Hello mates,

I have got my naturalisation today and will apply for our passports in a couple of days (check and send).

I have Some questions and appreciate your comments:

1. In section 10 for a child applicant, there is one part which says
"I can confirm that I have known the person named in section 2, or in the case of a child, the adult filling in section 9 (Insert their name)

should the countersigning person, writes the name of the child or the name of the parent (who signed section 9) or both!!?

2. In section 9 for adult applicant, Is it enough to sign and date or the applicant should write the name in the boxes provided?

3. Is it OK to apply for passport on the same day of ceremony?

4. I got the forms from 2 different post offices. On the envelopes from one post office it gives Peterborough address of passport office but on the envelopes from the other post office it gives the address for Durham passport office. Does it make any difference?

Thanks.

Mah

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: Section 10 and 9 Passport Application

Post by milan69 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:36 am

3. yes
4. no
I am sometimes wrong.

mah

Re: Section 10 and 9 Passport Application

Post by mah » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:09 am