ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help... Urgent..

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tirfk

Please help... Urgent..

Post by tirfk » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:51 am

Hi there
I received my ILR and BRP card on Dec 5th 2013. I'm eligible to apply for Neutralisation after 6th of December.
I lost my BRP in March 2014 and received the replacement in April 2014. But this new BRP has a date shown as issued 16.04.2014

When I apply for neutralisation- how can I show the council check & send service that I indeed got my ILR in Decemeber? Will the home office letter issued in december suffice? Or do I have to wait until next year April to apply for Neutralisation?
Because in the begining of Application I need to write the date will that need to match my BRP date or actual ILR received date?

Please help me.
thank you

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Re: Please help... Urgent..

Post by akhurshid » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Do you still have the ILR decision letter? If yes, you can use that to show that ILR was granted on that date.

neo.kap

Post by neo.kap » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:21 pm

tirfk wrote:Hi there
I received my ILR and BRP card on Dec 5th 2013. I'm eligible to apply for Neutralisation after 6th of December.
I lost my BRP in March 2014 and received the replacement in April 2014. But this new BRP has a date shown as issued 16.04.2014

When I apply for neutralisation- how can I show the council check & send service that I indeed got my ILR in Decemeber? Will the home office letter issued in december suffice? Or do I have to wait until next year April to apply for Neutralisation?
Because in the begining of Application I need to write the date will that need to match my BRP date or actual ILR received date?

Please help me.
thank you
I had similar problem. I asked NCS lady, she suggested to put ILR apporval letter date and she also included copy of ILR approval letter along with BRP card. All went well. BRP issue date is just BRP print date and not actual ILR granted date

tirfk

Post by tirfk » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Thank you for your replies.
Regards